Hefty and ampac vs The World

DeletedUser

You want to know the reason why Prime not yet fail?
I tell you why: because player part of a big tribe is to scare to get out. It is to scare to say his own opinion in front of council. So people or continue to play inside or give no inters of what happen inside/outside tribe. it will fallow his own inters: "did he have enough to noble? did he is safty"

Why Saw -Fear-Kono split?
The truth is nobody was happy about situation. All those 3 part had strong personality. And each try to impose their way. And spoke about trust, did all of them was ready to let the past behind ? No, none of them other while things was go just well.
I not point finger to whom was guilty, because from each theirs points of view they action 'correctly'.
But I could say only this: the worst from them was Kono who run like rabbits into Prime. If they was true players that reclaim their independence, like TP do. But no.. they stick to the 'easy' way , bleah
People chose not to talk and to solve their old things. So that why the split! Because if they see each other in different tribe it give them confidence in future that they can target each others.
So yes: if Prime danger not exist, I was bet that Kono was reform, FEAR/TP was reform and SAW remain what they was and they each fight between. Why? Because none could really say:"let the past to be past and let walk together into the future".

So, you see? the worst enemies for them is not Prime. is them self.

That my opinion, and i not say all this to flame nobody. But that is why I see after analyze things. If I'm wrong or not, we could not know because Prime danger exist and ruin the calcul.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well In my opinion Dorin some of your thoughts are correct, but there is a certain limit on players...

If a Player or Players knows how to accept defeat and recognize that they were beaten by a stronger mightier tribe then there is no shame in that.

But if your were beaten by a smaller tribe, internal strife, propaganda then you better look at the leadership no use fighting if you can't fix yourself up.

You said it right Dorin that strong personalities clashes....I just remembered a former co-Duke of mine who wants the tribe to delete in BSM Guyverone... :)

DeletedUser

"If a Player or Players knows how to accept defeat"
defeat = when enemies noble your last village.

That is my definition for defeat. :)
Usually to solve things you usually have more then 1 solution.
Is like into a chess game.. if you move wrong you give your opponent an advantage.. but if losing a queen and you surender already the game is just a mistake. You should try more and be more careful next time and catch your op mistake. It's up to you to try and not to give up. In the end it doesn't important if you succeed to win or not. The fight is all that matter. So only after your last piece failed you should accept the defeat :)

HeftySmurf

Is like into a chess game.. if you move wrong you give your opponent an advantage.. but if losing a queen and you surender already the game is just a mistake. You should try more and be more careful next time and catch your op mistake. It's up to you to try and not to give up. In the end it doesn't important if you succeed to win or not. The fight is all that matter. So only after your last piece failed you should accept the defeat :)

Meh, i agree with Dorin, ish

Yes, shock horror!

But there are ways of defeating tribe rather then nobling the last village, its not always possible to do such at act, i think this world is too inactive to noble from one end to the other, it will be a stalemate for a while, unless Prime learns how to play before the other side does.

Wow really air recruited you?

No wonder.........Hulk failed miserably...

I would rather have a tribe full of Hulk members then a tribe full of Prime, on the pure fact that Hulk members are good, and actually know how to play the game.

You have survived in this game by being a scared little girl ampac, you have no right to flame Hulk and you dont deserve any accolades because you simply have not earnt them.

HeftySmurf

wth, i thought Hefty already admitted a year ago, he is the biggest fail in this world. I dont see how anyone can top his level of failure.

aww diddums, have you not noticed yet how nobody replies to you because nobody cares about you?

Go get ampac to wipe your backside, you seem unable to do it yourself because your head is too far up ampac's backside.

DeletedUser

I still think mass deletion was a good idea..... :icon_smile:

rich26ca

we all make our own impacts with in the game as we all had our own hand in shaping the world.

To ampac no i wouldn't stand up for hefty he doesn't need me too as you can see, lol...

and at the time i didn't trust hefty either you guys lump me into hulk but i was never apart of hulk. i never fully trusted him so i made it seem as if i was going along but all i was doing was setting fear up diplomatically. i glad handed with hefty to ensure that pron was created. i knew i wanted to war prime but needed to finish off kiltom first that is where my predecessors in Who? had failed. i wasn't going to make that mistake when seeing they had made it. so i went along with hefty to create a meat shield from prime allowing us to own Kiltom at that time. which worked. just didn't know my own RL would pull me away and that the people left behind would do what they did. whats that saying hind sight is 20/20 or something to that effect.

and rune good to see ya mate... been along time infact don't think i have seen or heard from ya since your disappearance oh so long ago ;P

DeletedUser

Been hiding from all you crazy tw people...

But lets get this on topic, HULK / Prime / Who stuff is ancient history, i wanna see more rage about current tribes!

Hey, man. Good to see you again:icon_smile:

rich26ca

Who mass deleted?

pretty much the core of BSM as well as my little group of people... the south was baron and the north atleast 3-5 k's were more 9k barb then active players, lol ;D

see guy i must subscribe too your TW manual as i thought the same mise well make a big hole if i'm gonna leave, lol....

DeletedUser

pretty much the core of BSM as well as my little group of people... the south was baron and the north atleast 3-5 k's were more 9k barb then active players, lol ;D

see guy i must subscribe too your TW manual as i thought the same mise well make a big hole if i'm gonna leave, lol....

Yeah, some of the fear guys deleted with me.....I have a way with people lol

I heard about ampac and several others going to prime, which semi prompted the deletion because prime is full of backstabbing, sniveling cowards who hide behind the ticket system to win wars for them. I took as many people as I could with me when I want and slowed the growth for sparta AND prime up. Sparta was clearing k87 for over two months and I was 80% offense. Of course, being the backstabbing fools they are, I knew prime would war sparta since they served their purpose to them. The south is still full of holes xD!

I agree with heftys way of thinking, when you leave a world you might as well damage it as much as you can before you go.

My manual is 15.99 :p 24.99 with dvd

DeletedUser

Yay for more Prime recruition.

Do you guys just not want to fight at all?

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

But if your a 10 million player and you lost half your villas, no support from tribesmates mass attacked catting your villages down then I guess its a better option to quit.

I think we have diffrent definitions on defeat TW is a game based on Time and skill , In TW game you invest time and effort in making your villages grow and building your empire, with this you recruit tribesmates friends into joining you to build your empire and to find a common goal on defeating everybody else.

Sure there are certain situations that its better to retreat and to fight it out in another day.

Deletions is one way of surrendering.

But if your being nobled from 10 million down to 3 million then you must have realize that you have no chance of survival thats defeat, so did you tried your best? Did you fight to prove something? Did you succeed in making that Point? Or your point is being ignored due to the fact that your point is baseless and you are defeated.

TW is not like chess Dorin, TW you make friends here you have co-dukes who could question your decisions, and tribesmates are not Pawns this is not a 1 vs 1 game..So I disagree with your points.

Yeah, some of the fear guys deleted with me.....I have a way with people lol

I heard about ampac and several others going to prime, which semi prompted the deletion because prime is full of backstabbing, sniveling cowards who hide behind the ticket system to win wars for them. I took as many people as I could with me when I want and slowed the growth for sparta AND prime up. Sparta was clearing k87 for over two months and I was 80% offense. Of course, being the backstabbing fools they are, I knew prime would war sparta since they served their purpose to them. The south is still full of holes xD!

I agree with heftys way of thinking, when you leave a world you might as well damage it as much as you can before you go.

My manual is 15.99 :p 24.99 with dvd

This could have been avoided if you just have a NAP with Sparta back then with the coalition you dismissed Sparta as NOOB tribe back then, then when you saw everyone in your group falling 1 by 1 you realized that you will be defeated.
I told you that we must concentrate our forces with Prime, but you didn't like this...I don't know if you don't want to fight Prime or are you afraid of them so had your way of fighting SPARTA when Prime started to attack the Western front tribemates began to remove troops from your side.
You still have an oppurtunity to have a NAP..But no you stick it out and get beaten.

SPARTA tribe asked for three NAPS you blocked them all. I guess thats fighting it out.
The funny thing about this is your the one pushing for war with PRIME and I don't see you nobling a single village of Prime.

With thousands of ENEMY ennoblements and dozens of deletions of Enemy PLayers you still say this? Kinda stupid don't you think?

Seems your plan is not working? I sense urgency on your post....This is one Warrior who doesn't Surrender and I'll mention his name AIRSOFTER as good strategist and good player.

Guys a brief history here, back then I was asking Airsofter to have a NAP with H-bomb in order for us to concentrate H-Bomb forces and Emc2 forces on attacking Prime. But Airsofter laughed at us, I explained the threat of PRIME back then they were a monster beggining to grow under the tutelage of HTM..

But I guess it's to late for him to realize that. Ego somehow blinded his decision.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

With thousands of ENEMY ennoblements and dozens of deletions of Enemy PLayers you still say this? Kinda stupid don't you think?

Seems your plan is not working? I sense urgency on your post....This is one Warrior who doesn't Surrender and I'll mention his name AIRSOFTER as good strategist and good player.

Guys a brief history here, back then I was asking Airsofter to have a NAP with H-bomb in order for us to concentrate H-Bomb forces and Emc2 forces on attacking Prime. But Airsofter laughed at us, I explained the threat of PRIME back then they were a monster beggining to grow under the tutelage of HTM..

But I guess it's to late for him to realize that. Ego somehow blinded his decision.

I'll choose to reply to this.

1. You're naive if you think a fight means having enemy conquers. A fight is having a challenge, not nobling inactive villages. Not a single one of Prime's wars has been a challenge. Not due to their 31337 skills at the game or diplomacy or strategy(Although I don't want to take away from some players in Prime; some are pretty good, I'm just not sure why Prime's so-called "strategy" has stayed the same). Some people may say recruition is a valid strategy, but I strongly disagree as this is a warring game. Anyone can hit an invite button.

2. Well, it would work better if Prime didn't recruit everything that moves and if players nowadays had any sort of backbone.

3. At the time I laughed at you Hulk was perfectly capable of beating Prime. Why should I have made diplomacy with a tribe that wasn't needed at the time and one that was crap? One of Hulk's big policies was no diplomacy other than with our long-time friend Who?.

HeftySmurf

The only time Prime were good was when HTM was in charge, he actually did decent op's. Still didnt mean they were any decent because they failed to take a village off me HOWEVER, they did make ampac run away again
+1 HTM!

If i played Sinaelyan as i did agaisnt the current Prime, it would be boring for me, i have seen your trains and how you try to teach your noobs, it never works, they never send decent trains, i would just noble these little noobs till they cried for 24/7 sitters.

I agree with Air about your achievements, Prime has actually achieved nothing, i can say i have achieved more easily, name any Prime player to defend how i did? Heck name any Prime player who joined speed for a laugh and finished top on the first round...
Reminds me, the long debate still stands, Speed is a more skillful game.

Anyway, Im still waiting for you guys to carry out your threat of removing me from the game, i believe no matter how many times you send in tickets, trying to get a guy "incapacited" in-game when he is a mod himself and therefore knows the rules better then you, logically it was a bad move for you.

And Yes Rich, Meatshield's are awesome, pity it was ixy, and he didnt do a good job of being a meatsheild, he just had "exams" again.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

I'll choose to reply to this.

1. You're naive if you think a fight means having enemy conquers. A fight is having a challenge, not nobling inactive villages. Not a single one of Prime's wars has been a challenge. Not due to their 31337 skills at the game or diplomacy or strategy(Although I don't want to take away from some players in Prime; some are pretty good, I'm just not sure why Prime's so-called "strategy" has stayed the same). Some people may say recruition is a valid strategy, but I strongly disagree as this is a warring game. Anyone can hit an invite button.

2. Well, it would work better if Prime didn't recruit everything that moves and if players nowadays had any sort of backbone.

3. At the time I laughed at you Hulk was perfectly capable of beating Prime. Why should I have made diplomacy with a tribe that wasn't needed at the time and one that was crap? One of Hulk's big policies was no diplomacy other than with our long-time friend Who?.

1.Well, I still disagree with your answer Prime are fighting Active players as you could see the inactivity from players being attacked comes latter, you also think that many players of Prime have no skills whatsoever but you keep mentioning Loonmans name as one of the true fighters of the game..It is a warring game if its not then ODA and ODD on both sides of opposing forces would not have skyrocketed.
Compare our world with other worlds..Players here in our worlds have Higher ODA and ODD thats skills man.

2. Everytribe recognize skills on players, Prime choose to recruit them because of skills not like other tribes who recruit because of Inactivity and lack of players.

3. Hulk was not capable at that time of Beating Prime, if they did so then they should have owned half the by now...Also you have no right to answer this one because at that time you and Rune were the dukes of HULK...You left Hulk without proper transition of leaders which led to HULKS fall from grace...When you come back you flamed the strategy of your predecessor(BONG972 merging with green) (you know I got a NAP with PRIME at that time also but I choose to Join HULKS side)..Still they trusted you. Any leader shouldn't be selfish.. a good explanations a turnover always answers a difficult question.

The only time Prime were good was when HTM was in charge, he actually did decent op's. Still didnt mean they were any decent because they failed to take a village off me HOWEVER, they did make ampac run away again
+1 HTM!

If i played Sinaelyan as i did agaisnt the current Prime, it would be boring for me, i have seen your trains and how you try to teach your noobs, it never works, they never send decent trains, i would just noble these little noobs till they cried for 24/7 sitters.

I agree with Air about your achievements, Prime has actually achieved nothing, i can say i have achieved more easily, name any Prime player to defend how i did? Heck name any Prime player who joined speed for a laugh and finished top on the first round...

Anyway, Im still waiting for you guys to carry out your threat of removing me from the game, i believe no matter how many times you send in tickets, trying to get a guy "incapacited" in-game when he is a mod himself and therefore knows the rules better then you, logically it was a bad move for you.

And Yes Rich, Meatshield's are awesome, pity it was ixy, and he didnt do a good job of being a meatsheild, he just had "exams" again.

What are you talking about Heftysmurf, At that time I was being mass attacked by SD front which our tribe back then KONG neglected, I was losing villages fast. Without strong support from tribemates I will be surely be annihilated, Many thanks to Maxxjd who sent support...I thought of a wait out, you see plan back then is me to stop SD...I will act as wall so that the K74-k75 fronts will be protected. I negotiated a settlement with Jhill94(the original that I would surrender and join them)..Future plan back then was to have BSM and Killtom to declared war against PRIME..
I talked to BONG972 about this strategy which he doesn't like..Then when I was planning my propaganda on the forums (using maker73) Bong972 was permanently banned..I don't know what happened back then but I was blamed for this.

Still I continued with my Plan...BSM declared war on PRIME on just a Petty issue about border ennoblements , maxxjd I know will vote for against Prime...When war started we have an advantage....

Prime has very strong leaders at that time, Horsing was pressured to step down due to stress of war, when ELks took over he managed to regain controll of the War fronts and began to push..Coordination between allied tribes were worse, everyone was all talk with no action( Airsofter have a secret aggreement with Fear?! to not attack loonman and Him...But I told legdenno(duke of Fear?!) that they were a victim of airsofters strategies...Well you know what happened guys..We managed to eliminate some players of Prime most notable was LVLOH3n SAW managed to eliminate OBATCA.

Sparta managed to have a NAP or alliance with Prime so this made our situation worse..Guyverone was proud..Well the higher you are the harder you fall.

Also as I remembered hefty you keep whinning on our forums back then that no support was going your way...WHinning like a baby boy..Also all your planning was a Fail you keep mentioning of fighting Prime back then but where is the fight? Also I see is all talk with no action, you got your group back then you could have made a diffrence, but in reallity your afraid of Prime..

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I still disagree, speed and regular tw worlds are two completely different games.

1.Well, I still disagree with your answer Prime are fighting Active players as you could see the inactivity from players being attacked comes latter, you also think that many players of Prime have no skills whatsoever but you keep mentioning Loonmans name as one of the true fighters of the game..It is a warring game if its not then ODA and ODD on both sides of opposing forces would not have skyrocketed.
Compare our world with other worlds..Players here in our worlds have Higher ODA and ODD thats skills man.

2. Everytribe recognize skills on players, Prime choose to recruit them because of skills not like other tribes who recruit because of Inactivity and lack of players.

3. Hulk was not capable at that time of Beating Prime, if they did so then they should have owned half the by now...Also you have no right to answer this one because at that time you and Rune were the dukes of HULK...You left Hulk without proper transition of leaders which led to HULKS fall from grace...When you come back you flamed the strategy of your predecessor(BONG972 merging with green) (you know I got a NAP with PRIME at that time also but I choose to Join HULKS side)..Still they trusted you. Any leader shouldn't be selfish.. a good explanations a turnover always answers a difficult question.

1. I've never mentioned loonman's name. Yes, he's one of the skilled players in Prime(although originally Hulk), but there are quite a few others I'd give credit where credit is due. Unfortunately, you do not fall into that category.

You are so hung up on the single word of 'inactive' in my post. That's not what was significant about it at all... Take that word out if you'd like. The reason Prime's had no challenges is because they recruit anything that could possibly give it to them.

Different worlds have different speeds, different OD systems depending on the world, and different ages. Of course, that's too technical of stuff and really means absolutely nothing about why OD would be different on different worlds. Good dodging of my main point that Prime is simply recruiting everyone, though. Truly, I think dodging of points has never happened before:icon_rolleyes:

2. Another good dodge of how Prime has recruited everything they are presented with(OMG, who would have guessed ampac would dodge the main point to an argument:icon_eek:?). And I can name numerous players who are not skillful within Prime. Also, you seem to be unaware of the point of recruition. It is not to gather as many skilled players as possible. That's called tribal hugs and takes all the fun out of the game. The point of recruition is exactly what you said it's not: because of inactivity. Tribes recruit skilled players because they need them to not die out. Prime recruits players because they don't want to fight them. There's a key difference.

3. We were easily capable of doing it. Provided the proper leadership and proper choices made, the war would have continued the same way the first OP went. Overwhelming success for Hulk. We left our tribe with rational, skilled dukes in power. Namely Adam, obatca, and bong. I'm not sure what happened during this time(Adam was duke) as I was not around, so I only have a vague conception of what happened. But bong ended up being forced to take over the role of leadership and made some rash decisions namely merging with your crap tribe.

I'm not sure what makes you think you have any right to comment on my former tribe and I don't. You've used the same arguments you're entire career as a troll, ampac. They've all been disproven many times. Do you understand what you even say? What the hell is 'proper transition of leadership'? I've seen what Prime does and it's no different than any other tribe. A leader steps down, has a goodbye thread or mail or whatever, and one of his barons takes on the role of leader. It's not some complicated ordeal you need to spend weeks on. Every tribe does the same thing and that's what happened in Hulk. Unfortunately the staple leaders that had led since wizzy and KBK, left at the same time meaning there were internal problems which led to rash decisions in desperation when other options should have been sought out.

Anyway, I'm going to stop replying again. Same arguments, same dodges, same assumptions, and the same made up things you believe are fact. This is the first time in months I've actually argued with you, but I see your argumentation skills have yet to mature, so I'll stop here before my brain implodes.

DeletedUser

You guys are like a broken record, over and over and over and over and over and over. The same old song and dance :icon_rolleyes:

Air, you know ampac is trolling you and has nothing above a 5th grade intelligence to reply to you with so stop feeding the troll.

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well the bottomline is Airsofter, HeftySmurf, Guyverone, Rich26 didn't do anything to stop Prime.

They just lost.

I guess your Little tribe TP will be receiving the same fate.

You know that you got no chance against us now.:lol:

Also the demise of Hulk was not of its players but becuase of its Leader airsofter.

Gonna stop replying to the Hulk fanboys anymore..Seems kinda pathetic going over and over again.

Last edited: