MASS RECRUITING O.o

kingjohan

Because we love you, so you have to join?:icon_biggrin:
We'll see about that :icon_wink:
LOL, sorry but if your not in Smile? thats a good thing..
You say that knowing nothing about them. Maybe i should join them just to rim your sorry ass :)3), then you might change your opinion?
( well they have Jake in their tribe so thats something ) Ego +

I hear Fordy and a group of friends are going to rim Smile? pretty fast.
We'll see if they're all talk then.

Yes Im hater..
And i'm a flamer.

DeletedUser

Much love <3

They are not all talk dont worry about that..

DeletedUser95941

NEVER.

-.-

Why did you think that?

we've been throught this ages ago you expressed interest in leading the tribe. but you forgot due to short term emory loss :lol:

Plus johan i love your laming already i just want you even more now:icon_wink:

and please join me johan your the bestest remember and i told you lee still loves you.

and trust me Purple Octopi there are better players than jake in this pre-made sorry jake but if your good and there are better players then we might just wreck haoc on 54 according to this :lol: i still love you !!!

Dude fordy is good but we have one of fordys best mates on our team, he knows everything about fordy and co so i think we have the upper hand. plus fordy said if we make a good impression on him he may join us :lol:

kingjohan

we've been throught this ages ago you expressed interest in leading the tribe. but you forgot due to short term emory loss :lol:
post our convo?
Plus johan i love your laming already i just want you even more now:icon_wink:
are you calling me lame?! :icon_evil:
and please join me johan your the bestest remember and i told you lee still loves you.
Lee? -.-
and trust me Purple Octopi there are better players than jake in this pre-made sorry jake but if your good and there are better players then we might just wreck haoc on 54 according to this :lol: i still love you !!!
Better players than jake doesn't mean they're good -.-
:

Bold

DeletedUser95777

Family tribes, if set up right, can work but normally they don't!

The reason for this is because to many noobs orchestrate them. If you had 2 tribes w/ all the forums the same by using shared forums then it'd work but not if one tribe decides to get a family cuz they're scared.

But just to clear it up. I don't like family tribes and I don't like allies in the beginning of a world. It's unpredictable unless you actually know who the players are in the tribe that offers diplomacy.

Mass recruiting. I hate that... a word of advise to those who think it works. It doesn't! It works in the beginning but then you get to many noobs and in-actives. So don't do it. You're much better off writing a good letter and sending it to players.

DeletedUser

Purple Octopi, you remind me of someone >.< Is your name Matthew?

DeletedUser

-.- If you aren't messing with me... Then... MLATTY IT'S YOU <33