Smile?!

DeletedUser

Kold Killer, did you say lee was a amazing PnPer? Judging by this thread you do not have very high standards.

I just wanted to comment on this thread to say I will be the guy rimming this tribe.

Why you ask? Because I can :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

What is this thread about? Is it about a tribe or are you just trying to spread positivity o_O

DeletedUser

Both:icon_wink:

i still am wondering why there is a thread about Smile? since we're only generating people to dislike us.

And for all you rimmers i'm well and trully taped up because forbes has been about :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser95941

Kold Killer, did you say lee was a amazing PnPer? Judging by this thread you do not have very high standards.

I just wanted to comment on this thread to say I will be the guy rimming this tribe.

Why you ask? Because I can :icon_cool:

i meant lee walton. and fordy we have alex i think if we use him and his info and jake on his own we will be doing the rimming. plus this thread is to spread positivity and to have a laugh. and to talk about the tribe

DeletedUser

can we stop talking about jake as if he's a good player :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

i meant lee walton. and fordy we have alex i think if we use him and his info and jake on his own we will be doing the rimming. plus this thread is to spread positivity and to have a laugh. and to talk about the tribe

Ahh okay then wrong lee, You say you have Alex, Yeah hes a good player and we chat alot on skype, But thats one player in a big bunch of nubs, Just face it. I will beat you :icon_idea:

DeletedUser95941

Ahh okay then wrong lee, You say you have Alex, Yeah hes a good player and we chat alot on skype, But thats one player in a big bunch of nubs, Just face it. I will beat you :icon_idea:

lee is it me or does he sound like king A

DeletedUser

I really don't like your tribal sigs though (>.<)
They scare me!