Smile?!

DeletedUser

you guys are better than me, at making people hate you:(

dang it, the more enemies the merrier

kingjohan

I have seen you on W6, you were terrible.

W6 was 2 years ago,

W6 was my first world i stayed in more than 2 weeks.

Everyone started out as noobs in this game, am i right? Yes i am.

If you remember Me in W6 then you must remember One Winged Angel, cazac (~Or.D~), king Rich (HIRE) and Bison Bison (*AoN*), Those players (leaders) represents one tribe, top tribes for that matter, each of them considered me good enough to join their tribes. I was terrible, but was willig to learn, and i did. If not, why would them let me join their tribes?

Now to the interesting question, if you were good, who were you in W6?

DeletedUser

Wolves want to be best friends??

"keep your friends close, keep the nubs closer"

DeletedUser

You seem to have the "always have" based on my one year experience in W6? Obviously you don't know as much about me as you think you do.

I smell jealosy?

Yes, i am deeply jealous of you.

DeletedUser95941

Yes, i am deeply jealous of you.

we can deal with yawn. i think. anyhow ppl may know marcotje and alex and danybabes ( if i get him) racewmb (if i get him) kingkev nakki pappa finish server or if there r any germanz tht played w56 on the german server u mite know me from the leader of the #1 tribe in k6,16,17,7

DeletedUser

Was that your whole reply to my posts?

Owned much? :icon_redface:

There was nothing to reply to. Yes, i am basing my opinion on you from your 1 year experience on W6. Thats how you make an opinion, by past experience and knowledge of that person. You haven't owned anyone, not on PnP, and not ingame :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

we can deal with yawn. i think. anyhow ppl may know marcotje and alex and danybabes ( if i get him) racewmb (if i get him) kingkev nakki pappa finish server or if there r any germanz tht played w56 on the german server u mite know me from the leader of the #1 tribe in k6,16,17,7

Race can't.

kingjohan

There was nothing to reply to. Yes, i am basing my opinion on you from your 1 year experience on W6.
I've played tw for a good 3 years now, basing your opinion on 1/3 of my gameplay would result in your opinion being innacurate.
You haven't owned anyone, not on PnP, and not ingame :icon_biggrin:
Again, you base this on 1/3 of my gameplay. Your opinion is invalid.

Underlined

DeletedUser

how am I supposed to recruit him, I am no good recruiter,

I am a decent council member though

DeletedUser95941

how am I supposed to recruit him, I am no good recruiter,

I am a decent council member though

it was meant 4 lee or jake if they know where to find him. i know he is on 35 sumwhere co'ing