I'm Still Me!

DeletedUser96026

Ah man. Worst timing ever. I vowed the only thing that would get me back in is if you returned, and you have. And some people were happy to show me your return. But of course, I'm insanely busy. Drop me a line on Skype or something. We should chat.
I missed you. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser11188

Ah man. Worst timing ever. I vowed the only thing that would get me back in is if you returned, and you have. And some people were happy to show me your return. But of course, I'm insanely busy. Drop me a line on Skype or something. We should chat.

Still waiting on that premade my friend :lol:

A humble player

:O Wow it's a revival !!! Hi GBC great to see you back and duff too , looks like TWs could get interesting again . :icon_eek:

PS : My 1000th post , I should get a prize !!

<3
woohoo, GBC, SF, ash, cheesasaurus, bloodhood, wally, and duffbdat all in one thread
/waits for jamm, vpar, robj and russki to all say hi
(yeah, like that will ever happen)

DeletedUser

Thanx for all the love. It's good to be back and see old friends.

DeletedUser

Haven't seen most of them for nearly a year... vpar even longer.

But then Tracey and Thar spend their whole time on TW.co.uk and they were not on skype for a few months either :icon_biggrin:

shveik

Haven't seen most of them for nearly a year... vpar even longer.

But then Tracey and Thar spend their whole time on TW.co.uk and they were not on skype for a few months either :icon_biggrin:

:icon_eek:

Back from the shadows I see ...

Edit: Nearly year? :O W3.uk and w45 are less then a year :D
Maybe :S

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yeh pretty much. I am not gonna play anything serious until the no hauls world though, because I am getting old and lazy...

DeletedUser

woohoo, GBC, SF, ash, cheesasaurus, bloodhood, wally, and duffbdat all in one thread
Wow, you forgot me...
How can a f'in fanboy forget such an entity like myself.
This hurt my ego, a lot. :icon_cry:
I'll go now and cry in the corner. :/
Heh, i could be such a killjoy
You usually are.
Woah, a blast from the past. Hiya. Last time we spoke you co-played with Gillie, he's mine again. :icon_wink:

Michael Corleone.

Long time no see. Whats up :icon_razz:

:icon_eek: GBC? Now, THAT is a person i thought i will never see again!
I remember facing you in Uk3, good times.

DeletedUser

Hey Duffy. It's been a while. Nice to see you back.
Also nice to see you back on forums, sacredfool. :icon_biggrin:

Still waiting on that premade my friend :lol:

Yeh. Me too. Get it done GeeBeeCee!