I'm Still Me!

DeletedUser

/me has two choices... get nakkie and hope Duffy has mercy on her or quit :icon_redface:

Either way, we've all just lost...

[spoil]
thegameplz.gif
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That's because you just thought of "the game" Carrie :p

Back on subject, what is your IGN duff (PM it to me if you must :p)? I'd like to get to chat to you on this World :D

DeletedUser

I think it was 22 and 24?

Too bad uhate never happened, I was looking forward to it :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

That's because you just thought of "the game" Carrie :p

Back on subject, what is your IGN duff (PM it to me if you must :p)? I'd like to get to chat to you on this World :D

I'm playing under my regular name. Duffbdat.

I just started today.

And I love erotic asphyxiation... it's killed so many people though. But I guess it's the danger that draws us in.

Michael Corleone.

Now this is a name I thought I would never see again. Probably don't know each other that well, but we have been in the same chats on Skype a few times, talked a few times, that's about it. :)

Good to see you back, last time I saw you... w41?

DeletedUser51390

KRANG!!!!

my favorite person on the forums has returned! yay :)

Deleted User - 3135

Wow, a name I've actually heard of, even if I apparently remember your noob days :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Now this is a name I thought I would never see again. Probably don't know each other that well, but we have been in the same chats on Skype a few times, talked a few times, that's about it. :)

That sounds about right, since thats when I last saw Duffy also.

DeletedUser

Wow, a name I've actually heard of, even if I apparently remember your noob days :icon_wink:

Hey! Bloodhound... lol.:icon_razz:

Yea I remember you too.
I need to get skype loaded back on this computer.

*TehDarkOne*

Duffbdat is back :O

The DISNEY ratings just went up now :D

DeletedUser

Still some old players hanging around I see, and the ever returning people =)

TW is far too addictive.

Good to see you duffbdat, we talked a bit before, I remember you but I dont know if you remember me. (=Qui-Gon Jinn= was my nick)

Good to have you around, you can certainly only improve the player standards =)

DeletedUser11188

:icon_eek: Duffy!!! I be missed you bro, welcome back!!

DeletedUser

Welcome back. And yes this game it starting to kill itself.

Jakub1992

gracing the forums with your presence once more eh? :p

Any chance of you firing up the old propaganda machine? ;)

DeletedUser2816

Ah man. Worst timing ever. I vowed the only thing that would get me back in is if you returned, and you have. And some people were happy to show me your return. But of course, I'm insanely busy. Drop me a line on Skype or something. We should chat.

DeletedUser

Ah man. Worst timing ever. I vowed the only thing that would get me back in is if you returned, and you have. And some people were happy to show me your return. But of course, I'm insanely busy. Drop me a line on Skype or something. We should chat.

:icon_eek: GBC? Now, THAT is a person i thought i will never see again!

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

:O Wow it's a revival !!! Hi GBC great to see you back and duff too , looks like TWs could get interesting again . :icon_eek:

PS : My 1000th post , I should get a prize !!

<3

Last edited: