Clean Plate Club

inflrc

Perceptions aside, lets return to the topic of this thread. Did DECIDE declared on RAM? Memory is fragile, see this pic:

images

Does it ring a bell? Check the first post of this thread. We claimed our refugees, wherever they were.
Did we did good or bad? Lets see some numbers:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii, DBL J

Timeframe: 03/10/2010 00:00:00 to 15/12/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 526
Side 2: 82
Difference: 444

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,863,323
Side 2: 773,705
Difference: 4,089,618

chart

Now, RAM nukes and villages were, are and will be always welcome, regardless of where we go.

KarmaX

Perceptions aside, lets return to the topic of this thread. Did DECIDE declared on RAM? Memory is fragile, see this pic:

images

Does it ring a bell? Check the first post of this thread. We claimed our refugees, wherever they were.
Did we did good or bad? Lets see some numbers:

Side 1:
Tribes: DECIDE
Side 2:
Players: Lmawii, DBL J

Timeframe: 03/10/2010 00:00:00 to 15/12/2010 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 526
Side 2: 82
Difference: 444

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,863,323
Side 2: 773,705
Difference: 4,089,618

chart

Now, RAM nukes and villages were, are and will be always welcome, regardless of where we go.

Are you sure you cleaned up all the plate? Isn't it like RAM ate the food first and the DECIDE ate the leftover? :icon_twisted: I know they love it :p

DeletedUser70594

haha, chamicha..u will have to work hard to get even one villa from me;)

don't worry i'm coming closer to u;)

i dont think so as lot of your support died in DaBeVe`s villages ... it will be easier for me to Get you (devil)

DeletedUser

You did also claim tinotin and brindamour, why didn't you show those is your stats Cece?

DeletedUser

Brind was not considered a refugee at some point when they offered a deal to fix the issue. You didnt want to so that is your problem...

You brought yourself a war for mainly Lmawii and DBLJ's account and guess what? They went inactive at the first opportunity...

Brind's time will come too... Is there actually a Rammite that can noble an active player? (I know you can't jakeeboy :icon_wink:)

P.S. what is going on with all those members that want to leave... Am I going to end up with the #1 tribe :lol:

jakeeboy

Brind was not considered a refugee at some point when they offered a deal to fix the issue. You didnt want to so that is your problem...

You brought yourself a war for mainly Lmawii and DBLJ's account and guess what? They went inactive at the first opportunity...

Brind's time will come too... Is there actually a Rammite that can noble an active player? (I know you can't jakeeboy :icon_wink:)

P.S. what is going on with all those members that want to leave... Am I going to end up with the #1 tribe :lol:

I could have nobled you numerous times (Maegnas) one time being when I cleared few villages but quite conveniently our tribe disbanded and a temp NAP was put in place (only lasted a day but that is ample time to stack a village) also have you not noticed that all the villages near me are stacked quite high, yet Lauradoom was able to smack the shit out of you?

Well if you want someone on the very verge of quitting be my guest.

DeletedUser

I was having drinks on the beach at that time... I only remember you clearing villages that I dodged or backline stuff that you had no chance nobling at all.

Under my watch, you were not even close to getting a village, ever.

DeletedUser

I was having drinks on the beach at that time... I only remember you clearing villages that I dodged or backline stuff that you had no chance nobling at all.

Under my watch, you were not even close to getting a village, ever.

Quit rubbing your big ass ego. I've lost all my respect for you as your pnp has been 100% uBS. It's the same old crap over and over. Noob what happens to you old worth reading pnp? Where's the real noob?

DeletedUser

Still the same guy... You know nothing of what happened so stay away ... It's not about ego but reality.

Who are you? I don't bother if you respect me or not.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I know the situation and If you read my name you would know:p anyway I'm sure it's about life isn't it? Because If I recall that whole statement was stroking your ego. Narsasistic player is all you are.

DeletedUser

If you want to believe so, I don't care at all. Everybody that know me knows that it's not the case. My statement was not narcissic but an expression of political style. I write that kind of stuff for a living and I just found it funny. End of the story. Some may have fun disbanding tribes, screwing accounts, etc... Not my kind of fun. I will always prefer a nice text that punch straight to the mouth, did the job nicely, all that matters.

100 % uBS

nice try and come again.

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Old Noob would say, bring it on BH or DECIDE, lets :axemen: axe them..! But the Noob right now is a coward noob would sit against former tribe mates, and copy our old enemy quote "Rammite" :icon_biggrin: . Cheers to that noob!

DeletedUser

Old Noob would say, bring it on BH or DECIDE, lets :axemen: axe them..! But the Noob right now is a coward noob would sit against former tribe mates, and copy our old enemy quote "Rammite" :icon_biggrin: . Cheers to that noob!

Not everybody like to follow idiots blindly.

I'm not one of them, it seems RCHP is not one of them and it seems many others in RAM are not one of them. Have fun. I'm still the same guy I was but I realized that you are definitely not who I tought you were.

Looking back at the fact that I gave you the power to T-W-C, I can only express deep regrets that I did that. What I bad mistake.... It will get corrected in due times.

Rammite are all the cronies you brought from w14 which always tend to be the loudest mouths without presence of testicles. The noobs that ended up in big accounts withouthaving any skills to go with it. The players that pretend to be really good without having accomplished anything.

I can say now that Cshipley was a better tribe leader than you even though I hated him at times.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I know the situation and If you read my name you would know:p anyway I'm sure it's about life isn't it? Because If I recall that whole statement was stroking your ego. Narsasistic player is all you are.

where did you ever get the balls or sac to speak to anyone like that?

Want some big balls to be thrown around? you want an arrogant ass to point that post at?

Noobaxes has alwayw stated things as it is. If you cannot see the difference between a liar like karma, and a straight shooter like noobaxes.. then you dont deserve my attention, respect, or friendship. And if you want to carry your mouth a bit further, why dont you stand up in w54 and try to take a swing at noobaxes? While your at it, why dont you and all your celts come have a conversation with the Flaming Parrot of w30? ']

The world is even right now.. and there shall be no excuses. Prove to me you should be allowed to talk like you have big balls, and then i wil give you the respect you deserve. Until then, you dont deserve to badger any player of Noobaxes stature. Period. Go back to your little hole, and wait for BH to firebomb you there..

Karma, you had a shot at being hte best tribe in w30. you guys had teh plan, the ground work, and the people to do so. When you started to lose noobaxes as an advisor, player and friend.. i would have thought ot stand back and look at what i was doing... Is it really what needed to happen or what i personally wanted to happen? Is it truly for the best of the tribe? Or is it some ego-ism extension of yourself?

You have gotten so far from the karma i respected in pmp.... and im not the only one that thinks so. art-1's post of constructive criticism in that other thread kind of hit the nail on the head. Art has always been Ram or bust, and so wasnt noobaxes. (didnt noob put you into power over Shipley's crew twc????) gonna bite the hand that once fed you?

Phoenx has lost players to activity, but never have we had the issues with our duke that has transpired in Ram. One could say that is YOUR bad.... noobaxes last post kind of finishes the point that art started... I have said it many times to you, karma.

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS. Be the leader you always could have been... not the selfish ego maniac you are now!!

Pajuno Out.

DeletedUser

Lol BH has attacked me. A gangbang at that so pan learn your facts and come see me. I'm closer then you think. My balls are big enough to call you out and any other player. Idc if you attack me on world 54 why do you think I havnt grown much? Gezz lol you doubt my skill paj, and I never asked for your friendship. Sure it would be nice to have but it's not needed. In the eyes of my old teacher I have grown and keep on growing. So stick that up you stocking and Cry hohoho paj. Right now from when BH started attacking me it's BH 2 me( alone) 1. I'll be gaining more soon just re clustering in a key area I found. Lol don't preach you piety words to me. I know I have enough skill to consider myself elite.

KarmaX

where did you ever get the balls or sac to speak to anyone like that?

Want some big balls to be thrown around? you want an arrogant ass to point that post at?

Noobaxes has alwayw stated things as it is. If you cannot see the difference between a liar like karma, and a straight shooter like noobaxes.. then you dont deserve my attention, respect, or friendship. And if you want to carry your mouth a bit further, why dont you stand up in w54 and try to take a swing at noobaxes? While your at it, why dont you and all your celts come have a conversation with the Flaming Parrot of w30? ']

The world is even right now.. and there shall be no excuses. Prove to me you should be allowed to talk like you have big balls, and then i wil give you the respect you deserve. Until then, you dont deserve to badger any player of Noobaxes stature. Period. Go back to your little hole, and wait for BH to firebomb you there..

Karma, you had a shot at being hte best tribe in w30. you guys had teh plan, the ground work, and the people to do so. When you started to lose noobaxes as an advisor, player and friend.. i would have thought ot stand back and look at what i was doing... Is it really what needed to happen or what i personally wanted to happen? Is it truly for the best of the tribe? Or is it some ego-ism extension of yourself?

You have gotten so far from the karma i respected in pmp.... and im not the only one that thinks so. art-1's post of constructive criticism in that other thread kind of hit the nail on the head. Art has always been Ram or bust, and so wasnt noobaxes. (didnt noob put you into power over Shipley's crew twc????) gonna bite the hand that once fed you?

Phoenx has lost players to activity, but never have we had the issues with our duke that has transpired in Ram. One could say that is YOUR bad.... noobaxes last post kind of finishes the point that art started... I have said it many times to you, karma.

LISTEN TO YOUR PLAYERS. Be the leader you always could have been... not the selfish ego maniac you are now!!

Pajuno Out.

I've always been the same KarmaX I used to be and am, and will always be me. Yes, there are times when people have different opinions and different perspective.

First of all RAM wasn't a safe heaven that you just jumped on it and expect to be safe. Yes, war are raged by situations and circumstances and I have my own way of thinking too. Art's criticism is well respected and so was noobs, but like i said, the noob once we had has been lost a long time ago, before even he left the tribe.

If noob ever had loyalties to his friends, or RAM, he'd never sit an enemy player. His problems are with me, and if that was one, then that doesn't have anything to do with anyone else.

Everything I do, was mostly for my tribemates. I've trained several players, put up several guides, sat many players, more than anyone has. If it was just for ego, and selfishness, then why would I do such things? I'd simply be having my own leisure times and just be pushing others to do things for me. :icon_biggrin: