escapen.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Continuing my movie relation to W30

noobaxes & Co :

[spoil]

escapen.jpg

[/spoil]

That movie's a little to mature for Escape.

This one seems to be right up their alley though:
[spoil]
61PS003ZA0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

hahaha, of all the people who could teach about maturity, you were the last one that I was expecting. The day you can line up 2 words that make sense together, you might actually be able to say something smart.

Until then, we keep hoping. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

hahaha, of all the people who could teach about maturity, you were the last one that I was expecting. The day you can line up 2 words that make sense together, you might actually be able to say something smart.

How about you make responses that have something to do with my posts instead of just insulting me? I love how y'all gang up on me. I respond to a post and I've got a different person responding to each one!

bnkrmike24

woooow, thanks noob. I thought I was the immature one here. Seems like I grew up :icon_sad:
But I think there are many immature people in other tribes who wish to join their enemy's old skype chat room and spam it. Yeah, real mature.

DeletedUser

woooow, thanks noob. I thought I was the immature one here. Seems like I grew up :icon_sad:
But I think there are many immature people in other tribes who wish to join their enemy's old skype chat room and spam it. Yeah, real mature.

Wait, Tomy. No one "spammed" the Skype room but me - as I explained in another thread.

And it wasn't "spam" - it was Bobby and I exchanging insults like you and I used to do in good humor. Frankly, you are more of a challenge. :icon_wink: And I only returned fire - I was sitting there silent until attacked, and after Bobby went to bed, I went silent again.

There was no "spamming."

DeletedUser

It's just a skype chat... What's the big deal here? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

just get over it both sides

cy-pres: just ignore naked
noob:atm i dont think this conversation needed anymore attaention then it has
tommy: instagating more posters wasnt a bright idea
naked: let it go

Michael Wittman

yeeeaaa come on guys, be nice and let the axes do the talking :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
just get over it both sides

cy-pres: just ignore naked
noob:atm i dont think this conversation needed anymore attaention then it has
tommy: instagating more posters wasnt a bright idea
naked: let it go

And you continue to rub that brown stuff all over your nose. That is Rammite Brown Stuff i see, right?

Michael Wittman

Come on paj, don't be stupid. People say nice things about phoenx and you don't call them brown nosers, but if one person says a few friendly things about ram they are a brown noser? Your better than that. Right?

DeletedUser

Come on paj, don't be stupid. People say nice things about phoenx and you don't call them brown nosers, but if one person says a few friendly things about ram they are a brown noser? Your better than that. Right?

What he said. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser79042

I will attempt to put this thread back on track...

Merry Xmas from cousin R2 :

r2d2christmas.jpg

I also found this. I think it is cool enough nowadays:

twimage.jpg

MERRY XMAS ONCE MORE !

ROBOT OUT :xmas cool:

and ... smurks, that is a nearly missed midair collision pic... Glad everyone is safe onboard :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Man they get Santa's in their villages and all we get is a tree???:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Thats snow sums up my country for the past month up until yesterday!