W30: Propaganda in Pictures

Mick876

Was practising noble trains earlier today and we were discussing net speeds, so i went to send a train at bronse and this happened.

15mstrain.jpg

a perfect 0.15 second train :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Was practising noble trains earlier today and we were discussing net speeds, so i went to send a train at bronse and this happened.

15mstrain.jpg

there's something here that doesnt look right.. the arrival in time.. i see its rams obviously.. but your arrival in time doesnt match up at all to account for a 0.15s train.

please correct me if i'm wrong here...

crimsonking1999

there's something here that doesnt look right.. the arrival in time.. i see its rams obviously.. but your arrival in time doesnt match up at all to account for a 0.15s train.

please correct me if i'm wrong here...

i'm guessing
he did a screen shot of each one at different times so all thier "arrival in" times are not the same

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Yes. TW has new rules/code which automatically spaces your attacks to .050 seconds apart, if they are sent any faster than that.

What probably happened was that you sent a train which would have been illegal (congrats on your fast reflexes and/or fancy Opera-work, btw) and TW automatically corrected it to a perfect .150 train.

Mick876

i'm guessing
he did a screen shot of each one at different times so all thier "arrival in" times are not the same

bingo. Took printscreens so the time will be different, but the Arrival time is correct.

Yes. TW has new rules/code which automatically spaces your attacks to .050 seconds apart, if they are sent any faster than that.

What probably happened was that you sent a train which would have been illegal (congrats on your fast reflexes and/or fancy Opera-work, btw) and TW automatically corrected it to a perfect .150 train.

cool.

DeletedUser

Whichever tribe decides to appoint these as their Dukes, the tribes victory is guaranteed.

The Dukes advised that any resistance would be Hazardous and General Lee not a good idea.

catherinebach1000x0400x.jpg

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Whichever tribe decides to appoint these as their Dukes, the tribes victory is guaranteed.

The Dukes advised that any resistance would be Hazardous and General Lee not a good idea.

catherinebach1000x0400x.jpg

ROFL.

nice...

i was always impartial to daisy duke...

Tho i must say, the new Daisy is much better looking... tho if you put a hottie in Daisy Duke shorts! that is money!~

DeletedUser79042

lol! Cousin d2 probably has had a blast in there. Is that you and your twin brother in there with him verm ? :lol:

DeletedUser71844

15mstrain.jpg

Nice train but the thing that matters, and the thing that is hard to do is get your nukes in front and your support behind that train in .15 seconds :icon_wink: It doesn't matter how fast your train is if it's nowhere near your support and nukes it's no good.

DeletedUser

lol! Cousin d2 probably has had a blast in there. Is that you and your twin brother in there with him verm ? :lol:

yeah you know its us :) cos your the one under the water servicing the d2 unit, me and my bros where there to clean up any mess :)

MR.MR

I didn't give you permission to post pictures of my dorm room on the internet :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Asalamalakum falling apart:
falling-apart.jpg

Mick running towards free food (inactive accounts :icon_wink:):
image.axd

Self explanatory:

29o2vkl.jpg

Pajuno waiting for work to get over so he can recap some villages:

112725_chefkoch_big.jpg

DeletedUser79042

--- > Karma's wish for Xmas :

[spoil]

hitchcocknorthbynorthwe.jpg

[/spoil]

Not going to happen. I suggest you just watch the movie :lol:

--- > Playing W30 with current noble prices:

[spoil]
eternityl.jpg

[/spoil]

--- > BH and BH. :

[spoil]

twinsln.jpg

[/spoil]

Oh no. Wait. Sth is not right... :lol: :lol: :lol: Only one of them had had beer !!!

robot out :xmas smile:

Last edited:

DeletedUser79042

r2 series W30 fighter:

[spoil]
89334541.jpg

[/spoil]

towards the end of W30 with current noble prices... :

[spoil]

r2old.jpg

[/spoil]

DeletedUser79042