Current War Stats

DeletedUser

um uk patriot, i believe you said you have no diplomacy with hammer????????

now you want it to work for you.

typical dsl , want everything cause they feel they are better then everyone else, even if thats the case, its no reason to treat people like shit.

DeletedUser

You really do like making assumptions don't you, where exactly does DSL state that it feels it is better than everyone else?

I heard a lot of people comment about you in the past, and not in a kind way, I always decided to give you the benefit of the doubt and to form opinions of my own. Now I can see that the things they say about you are right.

You are another one of these people who thinks that they are far smarter than they are, who tries to come across as being really clever, but in falling so short comes across in the completely opposite way.

There was a cross nobling incident which escalated then was resolved diplomatically, hence why over the christmas period there was still a NAP in place between our tribes. Then your players start faking us, we respond and suddenly it is us that broke the NAP in your eyes, I find it to be quite hilarious. Don't get all upset with us just because some of your players jumped the gun on your plans to join in a gang-bang.

And yes it is really a gang bang you planned (you admitted earlier you planned to attack), whilst Rim! cannot be held responsible for it, they attacked first and there is no evidence of them trying to draw other tribes into the fight. Without question you were aware of the fight and it suddenly gave you the stones to want to fight. Your little hint earlier back to Rim! that support would be away from the front-lines with them so they should attack made me chuckle at your weakness.

Grow up, take it like a man, admit your tribe messed up, jumped the gun on your gang-bang plans and now you are dealing with the consequences.

DeletedUser

maybe he expect us to panic and run dont worry once the break ends in january make sure you ask for more support cause no stacking will save you..

DeletedUser

yes we were going to hit you, because you are nothing but a bunch of lairs, member theives and felt you could do what you like while we did nothing about it,

if you learnt how to treat people with respect, maybe you wouldnt be in so many wars. you guys are great at making enemies and ending diplomacy with honorable tribes.

edit:: @ sumner, troll much??????????

Actually:

Here is one from way back in NAP

And another...

Just an example...

They came across imo not very nicely

Disclaimer: Not speaking for DSL in any form

DeletedUser

um uk patriot, i believe you said you have no diplomacy with hammer????????

now you want it to work for you.

typical dsl , want everything cause they feel they are better then everyone else, even if thats the case, its no reason to treat people like shit.

Hmmm typical hatred for a higher ranked tribe :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

actually, the 1st conquer was a cross noble which your duke knows about, and just incase you dont believe me here is a screen shot, as i was sitting the account getting nobled.

ukpatriot.png

so the 1st was a cross noble, then your member though it good enough to noble not only the cross noble vill, but to help himself, all whilst under nap.

so once again you have tried to turn us out to be the bad guys, and once again i proved you wrong.

i do except your apploigies nubs

also it seems to have gone from we faked first to now we nobled 1st. you guys dont know weather your coming or going :p
make up your minds

What does this do with anything?? your sitting him but still get a member to cross noble with UK? he deserves to lose all his villages

DeletedUser

lol you guys attacked us first, period. you cant deny that, and poaching members is what started your war with rim right? then you poach ours? then that same members attacks us under nap?

yep looks like we broke it, and for the record i am smarter then you. oh and i also treat those with respect who give respect back, which dsl leadership has never done.

you can pull all the spin you like. you guys broke the nap, on many occasions. man up and get over it or learn to controll your members?

DeletedUser

lol you guys attacked us first, period. you cant deny that, and poaching members is what started your war with rim right? then you poach ours? then that same members attacks us under nap?

yep looks like we broke it, and for the record i am smarter then you. oh and i also treat those with respect who give respect back, which dsl leadership has never done.

you can pull all the spin you like. you guys broke the nap, on many occasions. man up and get over it or learn to controll your members?
Say the same for you.

We can both bicker back and forward, we will not agree who broke what. So let us just drop this one in a mutual disagreement, and let this thread be about stats.

DeletedUser

ok i agree, thats its from me till someone cant help them selves and pipes me up again.

DeletedUser

lol you guys attacked us first, period. you cant deny that

Yes we can and do deny that, period.

yep looks like we broke it,

Glad you finally admit it.

and for the record i am smarter then you.

I doubt it, but perhaps you are in the top 0.5% of the world for IQ, in which case you might be (No doubt you will claim you are). I'm not going to make a statement about who is smarter without facts, that would just be stupid........

oh and i also treat those with respect who give respect back, which dsl leadership has never done.

I doubt that, you have shown no respect towards DSL members who haven't dis-respected you.

you can pull all the spin you like. you guys broke the nap, on many occasions.

Well here, you admit you broke it :icon_neutral:

yep looks like we broke it,

man up and get over it or learn to controll your members?

Who should learn to control their members? I've barely seen DSL leadership post in this entire thread :icon_eek: Are you confused?

DeletedUser

First of all know your own facts :lol: We didnt poach anyone they all joined with their own consent

They left on their own accord

last time i looked into terms attacking was considered breaking Nap yes you send the attacks first intentionally

and i havent claimed you are dumber than me. i have talked to a friend and foe with respect.Last time i talked to you via mail(Uk patriot mail) have i been disrespectful.

cross nobeling,stealing members and what else do you have to throw.

We arent whining we just put our facts its upto tw community to believe them or not :icon_wink:.

sai

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes: tell me about it, I know this one called FaTmAx

Yup. getting stacked. well there is always some empty villages. figure the duke wouldent take so much tribal defence and let us noble his other members

DeletedUser

i also treat those with respect who give respect back, which dsl leadership has never done.

FaTmAx Please let me break the mold and be respectful.

You have done a fine job leading 2Hard - they are a good tribe and I am confident they will make you proud. Regardless of how the war started, lets now try and make it an enjoyable one. This is just a game. We want to win just as everyone does but there is no need for anyone to be too unpleasant about anything.

Its my job to cheerlead and to sing the praises of my tribe - but it isnt intended to imply that the members in 2Hard are in any way inferior - just that I am so pleased and proud of how well everyone in DSL has pulled together and risen to this challenge.

My best wishes to you and everyone in 2Hard.

but once again Go go go DSL !!:icon_razz:

Much love
Tracey
aka Throw Rocks co player
Duke of DSL

DeletedUser20939

You have done a fine job leading 2Hard - they are a good tribe and I am confident they will make you proud. Regardless of how the war started, lets now try and make it an enjoyable one. This is just a game. We want to win just as everyone does but there is no need for anyone to be too unpleasant about anything.

Its my job to cheerlead and to sing the praises of my tribe - but it isnt intended to imply that the members in 2Hard are in any way inferior - just that I am so pleased and proud of how well everyone in DSL has pulled together and risen to this challenge.

Much love
Tracey
Duke of DSL

I have a W17 flashback :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

Much love
Tracey
Duke of DSL

thank you very much tracey, this is the 1st time i have heard from you directly, thank you for your civil tone and respect, also for your kind words, i return the respect and wish you the best for your tribe (sort of lol)

i agree, it dont matter who said what to who and so on, but i will defend my tribe when i feel wrongs have been made about them.

let the games begin and lets all have some fun.

DeletedUser

[spoil]How it backs up my point? Well in my point a good starter is more skilled than a good end-game player, coz end-game only consists of timing nukes and nobles and stacking ur villages when ur getting attacked... start-up and mid-game consists of waaay more than that... It consists of sniping, backtiming, faming a lot, u have to organize (micro management) urself pretty damn good etc.. etc.. It's no skill fighting against someone with the same skills, since u would never fight a person like that urself, but there would be a tribe operation on the guy or something and the only thing u have to do is stack some villages and time some nukes and trains, well if that's ur definition of skill, u could better quit this game :icon_rolleyes: And getting nobled with 1 village, than ur just a big noob... I never got rimmed with only 1 village, I can just snipe the train and backtime the guy... but than again some ppl have bad luck or something and fail, and I mentioned that already 2 times before... so when are u going to start read everything of my posts instead of half of them? :icon_rolleyes:... That u have done nothing which needs skill is just ur luck... that's also coz u guys started 2 days late, so ur area was easy as hell... but some ppl don't have the luck u have, like raven24... he's a very good player, but he's been in a war with some noobtribe since day 1... and he vs. a whole tribe and he's still not wiped from the map... well if he had a 7 mil acc (end-game) vs. some noobtribe he wouldn't even have any damage at all, coz he would just have got some support and he would have killed em all... coz ur already settled, loads of def etc... to protect urself in early-game u need skills, such as sniping/backtiming etc... as I mentioned before in this 'story'... And it proves my point again, coz in ur opinion timing trains and stacking is waaay more skill than sniping trains/backtiming/a good start-up etc... well that's a different opinion we have than, so not really usefull discussing it... ah kk I didn't know u meant apple the first, but the original players of that acc quit... so why'd u bring him up? no idea... but with the original players still playing on the acc, they would have been top 20 atm for sure ;)
and finally we agree on something! :lol:[/spoil]

For starters, twisting my words doesn't mean we agree. It just means you're reading what you want to hear to attempt to invalidate my point. That doesn't provide for an intelligent debate.

Secondly, from what you keep saying, the impression I get is that you've never actually made it beyond a few villages or been in a decent tribe. The reason I say this is that you seem to think that sniping doesn't exist beyond this point, and that every village in the tribe is stacked. You also posted this comment in this world's discussions, not in the general section. This means you are talking about the tribes and individuals on this world. This indicates that you think this world is deep in, and that the good players have already started quitting. Sorry, but these players that farm a lot and now have quit aren't good players (they might be, but farming isn't a defining characteristic). You seem to be confusing activity with skill. I'm in the top 5 farmers on this world. All I've done is hit the same button 50,000 times. That really doesn't take any skill. In addition, organizing 5 villages takes almost no effort. Planning attacks with 300 takes a lot more thinking and strategy. 5 villages you have a couple nukes and a couple half built defensive villages. You send a nuke in front of a train and time defense to land afterward. Woopty doo. Maybe you send some fakes at their tribemates, or time some cats to hit rally points to prevent backtimes. That is simple timing just as you criticize late game for. All you had to do is scout a couple villages, throw them in the sim, and figure out which village you lose the least troops attacking.

In regards to micro management, when you have 100 incoming trains with 300 villages, it takes a lot more skill to manage than having 1 incoming train to your single village. There is more to the game than just attacking.

"It's no skill fighting against someone with the same skills, since u would never fight a person like that urself, but there would be a tribe operation on the guy or something and the only thing u have to do is stack some villages and time some nukes and trains, well if that's ur definition of skill, u could better quit this game"

As I said, you clearly seem to think the game is only about attacking. Are you one of those players that launches and then quits if people fight back? You seem to think that attacking also only involves timing nukes. There's a lot of planning involved that goes on behind the scenes. You don't seem to realize (I figure you've never had any role in planning then) that many players are different sizes, and coordinating attacks is more than just a bunch of players nuking for themselves and then sending a train. Planning involves balancing attacks so smaller players can take villages successfully along with the bigger players. In addition, these ops take a ton of planning. Communication is a huge aspect of tribal operations, and one of the major defining characteristics of successful tribes is proper communication. If you think skill only includes nobling players by yourself, then clearly you better quit tribal wars. Coordinating with tribemates is a significant aspect of individual skill. Personally, you come off as a selfish player, one which I would never be interested in playing with. And you criticize the tribes on this server? lol :icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes: <--- (I can do it too.)

"And getting nobled with 1 village, than ur just a big noob... I never got rimmed with only 1 village, I can just snipe the train and backtime the guy..."

I know I'm impressed :icon_rolleyes: Did you get rimmed once you made it to two villages? :icon_rolleyes:

As we've both mentioned, luck has a significantly higher impact earlier on. This game consists of luck and skill. If your attacks earlier on are impacted more by luck than later on, then wouldn't it mean skill is less of a factor? All you need is activity to outgrow your neighbor, along with some basic knowledge of how to build your villages. There are guides all over the forums, and if you can't track one down you are just lazy. Laziness is an activity factor, not a skill factor.

"That's also coz u guys started 2 days late, so ur area was easy as hell... but some ppl don't have the luck u have, like raven24... he's a very good player, but he's been in a war with some noobtribe since day 1... and he vs. a whole tribe and he's still not wiped from the map..."

Name:Morning Sickness

Name:Raven24

If you're going to compare us, at least get your facts straight before you post. Secondly, looking at his nobles, he hasn't been fighting some "noob tribe since day 1", he's nobled lots of different players from different tribes. That doesn't point to him being 1 guy vs. a whole tribe. If you bothered looking at the stats, you'd notice that for any of his nobles, his tribemate's have also taken plenty of villages from those tribes. In addition, nobling these 'noob tribes' takes no skill. That's why they are called noobs :icon_neutral: I'm twice his size as well, so morale has a larger impact on me. Also, you might notice that my first noble was the top player in his tribe. So based on your logic of skill levels, that would make me better than him. The largest player he has nobled capped at 50k, whereas the largest one I've targeted was 70k.

Fact check before you post. Ignorant comments invalidate any actual points you might have made.

(Sorry raven, I don't mean to rip on you or actually compare skill levels, I just hate when idiots post without actually bothering to fact check)

"And it proves my point again, coz in ur opinion timing trains and stacking is waaay more skill than sniping trains/backtiming/a good start-up etc..."

Please point me to where I stated that as my opinion. As I've mentioned, I sincerely doubt you've actually played beyond a couple villages, because you might actually realize sniping is a significant part of the game even at 3m points. I've backtimed plenty of players, even when I was at 200 villages. Since so many players at that point are in an actual war, they typically have several K incomings, and tend not to actually notice that they are being backtimed. It's a completely valid strategy anytime in the game. Dumb tribes focus only on hitting stacked frontlines. Based on your statements, I assume those are the only tribes you've been in. And considering you're talking up the tribes on other servers, it doesn't really bode well for supporting your opinions.

Last edited by a moderator: