Rogues

• Thread starter DeletedUser3959
  • Start date

DeletedUser3959

So, Rogues have merged with Magvel...

What could the reasoning behind this possibly be...

The only thing I can think of...?

Allos? needs to move north.

DeletedUser95878

:L:L!

Yeah I wondered why their points jumped and on their tw stats a load joined recently..

DeletedUser96905

:lol: you theory sounds spot on.

They aren't gaining enough villages from their war with Coming, and most their inactive players are gone.. what else do you expect them to do?

DeletedUser95878

Why you all hatin on Rogues?

They are much like...

[spoil]
political-pictures-tank-rollin-hatin-what.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

Still merging Aetost :lol:

old habits :icon_wink:

Sorry but its our first merge when all top tribes merged for 2 and 3 times already.

Actually we recruited some of them and was planned 2 months now.

We dont move north we just secure K56, we still head to COMING.

North is not our business.

DeletedUser

it seems as though what ever we do, whether its good or bad. people need to make a topic and start hating.

haters-gonna-hate-panda_medium.jpg

DeletedUser92094

I dont see the point why everyone is a hatin'.
I see Merging as 90% of the time a survival skill. (maybe not the best word)

Now, i'm not too sure if Rogues and Magvel needed to merge, besides the part i know magvel is getting crowded and no where to go.
and maybe, Rogues welcomed it.

DeletedUser

now see whats all this talk about hating? i see no hatred just stating fact that you guys did merge. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser84906

now see whats all this talk about hating? i see no hatred just stating fact that you guys did merge. :icon_wink:

This.

Edit:

I dont see the point why everyone is a hatin'.
As said above, no-one is hating :)
I see Merging as 90% of the time a survival skill. (maybe not the best word)
It depends in the tribes involved, their relations, skill, and the world situation in that precisly moment. This merge, is more of a dessperate move than a strategic one. Magvel should have been food, not blue points in the map.

Bold <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It's not the issue that they merged, it's the fact that Astro has called out other tribes for merging and then HE merges his tribe.

Hypocrite much...??

If you are going to flame other tribes for merging, you better make sure YOU don't merge at some stage (LT... :))

DeletedUser

Sorry but its our first merge when all top tribes merged for 2 and 3 times already.

Actually we recruited some of them and was planned 2 months now.

We dont move north we just secure K56, we still head to COMING.

North is not our business.

cut your crap Aetost, change your forum name and acc's however much you want, it's still you there, doing the same old game

Bottom line is, this is just the beginning of you try to get dominance in this world by merging, and recruitment.

No matter how you put it, this is the first of many merges for you aetost, but fair play to you that people still actually believe the bull shit you feed them since it's the same in any world you join :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rougues makes me pancakes and eggs the way i like them id marry them if it was legal.