Rogues

• Thread starter DeletedUser3959
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Who are these Rogues that I keep hearing so much about. All of them seem a little crazy, especially that Astro.

DeletedUser96835

Know what i love Rougues i think there awesome.

You sir are a noob anyways so whats your opinion matter for? :icon_rolleyes:

You probably dont remember me but i nobled all your villages on world 42 :lol:

bite.me

Who are these Rogues that I keep hearing so much about. All of them seem a little crazy, especially that Astro.

Astro seems disappointed, we took away some of his internalling targets :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

I love their villages :)

[spoil]Side 1:
Players: faaaaark
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogues

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 827
Difference: 782

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 206,950
Side 2: 4,027,127
Difference: 3,820,177

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

[/spoil]

It would appear you don't :icon_wink:

DeletedUser93357

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

We will be dining on them soon enough ;)

DeletedUser

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Total conquers:

chart

chart

chart

chart

[/spoil]

It's not through lack of trying. We had every nuke and noble of ours heading to Rogues just before Christmas and they defended well.

The difference is Astro has not sent a SINGLE attack to ANY COMING player. Nice way to lead a tribe Astro.

I at least tried to punch through their support. Astro will simply munch away on the Rogues inactives and ignore the war at all costs. The thing I find funny is that Astro will say one thing here and then mail every person with influence in COMING to try to end this war. The war will not end until Astro is gone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, I wish you guys luck in beating through that defense and making a mark against them :]

DeletedUser69611

Sorry but its our first merge when all top tribes merged for 2 and 3 times already.

Actually we recruited some of them and was planned 2 months now.

We dont move north we just secure K56, we still head to COMING.

North is not our business.

Lol aetost??? Remember me from world 35? Long time no see mate, So that internal nobling didnt work out on world 35 either? Man what is with you an internal nobling all your players. Did it on world 35 and now back here doing it again?? Just sad mate just sad.

You were always the person to stand up to the biggest tribes, Thats the only thing I liked about you lol. Still learning english I see, Well good luck running rouges. Rouges you guys will fall behind him just letting you know. Either way he takes you, it will be the wrong way.

DeletedUser69611

It's not through lack of trying. We had every nuke and noble of ours heading to Rogues just before Christmas and they defended well.

The difference is Astro has not sent a SINGLE attack to ANY COMING player. Nice way to lead a tribe Astro.

I at least tried to punch through their support. Astro will simply munch away on the Rogues inactives and ignore the war at all costs. The thing I find funny is that Astro will say one thing here and then mail every person with influence in COMING to try to end this war. The war will not end until Astro is gone.

Lol faaaark if you were the same one on world 35 then im guessing you remember aetost also?

He would have others fight his war, While he hid in the middle of the tribe. Then when they quit he would get all the villages. I guess old habits never die lol. Well I cant wait to personally take down him myself. Was unlucky last time, But wont be again

Sorry for double post.

DeletedUser93357

Astronomy, Aetost, Allos? all very similar...just look for the account starting with an A with over 50% internals ;)

DeletedUser

You sir are a noob anyways so whats your opinion matter for? :icon_rolleyes:

You probably dont remember me but i nobled all your villages on world 42 :lol:

That's w42 and don't be mad cuss you don't get the mad INTERNET love.

DeletedUser

Lol aetost??? Remember me from world 35? Long time no see mate, So that internal nobling didnt work out on world 35 either? Man what is with you an internal nobling all your players. Did it on world 35 and now back here doing it again?? Just sad mate just sad.

You were always the person to stand up to the biggest tribes, Thats the only thing I liked about you lol. Still learning english I see, Well good luck running rouges. Rouges you guys will fall behind him just letting you know. Either way he takes you, it will be the wrong way.

lol, same old dubya. all talk but cant do shit.

DeletedUser69611

lol, same old dubya. all talk but cant do shit.

Ahh but there you are wrong my friend, I did do alot more then you thought. Yes world 35 was another learning world for me. But I have learned so much more after that world. Ahh so your under another name for world 53? PM me it :)

Lol were you the one standing up for aetost also? So im guessing you either ran to the other tribe or got nobled? lol would love to know.