how the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks Cyph, Glad to hear that :)

I highly doubt that Pilly ... This is how Team Work and Loyalty to an Alliance should work :)

Really ,,,, I have a message from RStudios through our group skype chat
[10:08:35 PM] RStudios: hyper are 10x better than TTD ever were, point has already been proved
[10:09:06 PM] RStudios: i would step back and let hyper war ttd solo, but now its just pointless

BTW King .... I admire your loyalty to TTD, but time to wake up my friend.

am not in ttd and never was!!!!
RStudios will say anything to keep hyper under control.....hyper are 10x better then ttd lol he had you guys fooled

DeletedUser

Sorry, but the stats at the moment don't back you up there King

Side 1:
Tribes: HYPER
Side 2:
Tribes: =TTD=

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4,032
Side 2: 455
Difference: 3,577

That is almost the very definition of 10x better

sypherr

Hyper was puppies, but puppies grow up and the longer hyper remain unchecked will depend on how vicious that dog will turn into :)

If I Would pick a side to be in by looking at the map hyper are looking in a great place. Deus are always going to have hate in the north where hyper is just a new fresh state.

All hyper need is time, and deus can do nothing but give it to them and make nice :lol:, i bet once upon a time hyper had to make sure with deus who they was allowed to invite like ttd had to do, I seriously doubt or would laugh if have hyper still has to ask permission.

Deus is losing grip on the world and i for one welcome it, as tbh there reign as been the most boring in w24

DeletedUser

Deus is losing grip on the world and i for one welcome it, as tbh there reign as been the most boring in w24

What the hell have you been smoking and drinking over Christmas? And where can I get my hands on this rose-tinted inducing elixir?

Since their inception, Deus has fought and beat EVERY number one tribe (Hyper for the last three days excluded). What do you want them to do that would interest you? Oh, thats right - reform Kinky so you can sit around and reminisce about "the good old days"

It must be so nice to have your view from the very edge of the world where you ran to (after having your arse handed to you by Deus) and use your binoculars to pass comment on things you don't know about.

As the saying goes, those that can, do - those that can't, become critics

sypherr

Anyone can get there arse handed to them by the number 1 tribe surrounding them, i didnt even fight or defend i knew i was beaten i got played and my defense deployed miles away, it was not worth putting my time and effort into defending an un defendable position simple.

Im making a viewpoint on the whole, if your making personal insults you must have nothing better word wise to fight your argument.

If you can't see that deus have lost there grip from what it used to be then your even more of an idiot than i thought i admit its still strong the deus position but im saying my opinion is the hyper position is bloody good at the moment and is going to get even better.

I toast a beer to the deus hyper alliance! long may it last for hyper :D

So glynjack do you not think the hyper position is good? lets have a direct full answer.

What is your opinion on the differances or tolls the next view months will have on hyper and deus?

sypherr

As the saying goes, those that can, do - those that can't, become critics

That my freind is the perfect quote for yourself, you dont have the skill to touch me on your own so your a critic

DeletedUser

What have I criticised other than your opinion (which I am allowed to do). Your opinion isnt backed up by any facts. You've stated Hyper are strong by "looking at the map":icon_rolleyes:. You say that all that Hyper needs is time - well that can be said about any tribe. You say that Dues reign has been boring, but do not state why you reach that conclusion

Now, as for Hyper, their position is good, Deus's is good. I have not seen any evidence of Hyper's long range skills against good opposition, but that does not mean to say it does not exist. The shared border is minimal due to the amount of detritus that this annihilation of TTD and BBO has formed so there would be a lot of tidying up of insignificant little entities like barbs or ASCN, so it could be protracted

Or we could put you all out of your misery and form the uber Dyper tribe and make you all jog onto the next world

If W24 has taught me anything it is predictions are useless - after all, you still think Kinky is the best tribe

PS the only skill you have on me is the running away one

Bo-John-bo

Hyper are going to get TTD, DH and ASCN to merge into them and totally surround Deus. Then we will be masters of the universe :) mwuahaahahaha!!!

Nah seriously, Hypers position is really nice. I personally feel mine is the best, hiding behind the ODA monster Drillo :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

PS the only skill you have on me is the running away one

nha,he's pretty good at renobling vill I noble from jesscute:icon_razz:

But chypher is doing exactly what he was doing in previous war,trying to put somekind of weird thingy in other people mind to acheive what he beleive would be nice.

Boring world?Dude,everything you did in your W24 career was to make it boring as possible,dont suddently try to act and talk like If you ever wanted to war someone,and that the lack of war is boring you...Your not fooling anyone.

sypherr

Make it boring, lol i have actually been responsible for a couple things and one big thing that no one knows and will ever know about :p

other than that, yea i have been boring this last year on tw, apart from owning dh which was only fun for me.

You keep your eyes on k10 and me krid, im more than happy for you to waste your time and efforts looking this way :)

DeletedUser

"Or we could put you all out of your misery and form the uber Dyper tribe and make you all jog onto the next world"

my source tells me that most deus players want the war to end and work things out with ttd.....is it true

Glynjack give us yes or no answer does deus feel threaten by hyper....does deus think hyper will turn on them soon....

sypherr

it would be nice to hear from proper deus for once, say like gzed's opinion on the future, instead of the storm opinion

Bo-John-bo

give us yes or no answer does deus feel threaten by hyper....does deus think hyper will turn on them soon....

Yes because we are awesome and amazing and like gods among cows.......and no because we like deus too much. Ok well maybe only kriid and DH, those glyn and walt characters are a bit stinky :)

DeletedUser

"Or we could put you all out of your misery and form the uber Dyper tribe and make you all jog onto the next world"

my source tells me that most deus players want the war to end and work things out with ttd.....is it true

Glynjack give us yes or no answer does deus feel threaten by hyper....does deus think hyper will turn on them soon....

Your "source"...mmmmmmmmmk. Well I have spoken to and heard nothing of the sort from anybody in Deus. Can you answer me why ending this war would be a good thing from our POV? Does your source have any names who think this way?

And in answer to your question.....NO, why should we feel threatened by an ally who have a common goal to us? (or is my logic radar malfuntioning again)

i think Glynjack will dodge the questions watch!!!

King, you really do have no idea about my history do you? Apparantly I'm not "proper" Deus in Cypherrs eyes despite the fact I've been here for 6 months and am on the Council so know as much as gzed

Last edited by a moderator:

pillburydough

King, if you mail me looking for an account that is sad. Considering I manage to come across accounts, after looking hard - I won't ever hand one to you just like that - Heck, I don't even know you!!!

As for Glyn, he's a good player...I'll give him that! However questions aren't his sort of thing...arguing pointlessly is :D

As for my village names, they mimic Hyper :)

DeletedUser

King, if you mail me looking for an account that is sad. Considering I manage to come across accounts, after looking hard - I won't ever hand one to you just like that - Heck, I don't even know you!!!

As for Glyn, he's a good player...I'll give him that! However questions aren't his sort of thing...arguing pointlessly is :D

As for my village names, they mimic Hyper :)

i can account in hyper if i want but thats is no fun!!!!!!!!!!

arent you the who asked me to join you hump hyper........stop sucking to glyn he wont support from the terror you facing!!!!!

what should i do with your friend request reject it!!!

anyways dont you have some defending to do or you gonna run away again noob head

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.