how the?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Your "source"...mmmmmmmmmk. Well I have spoken to and heard nothing of the sort from anybody in Deus. Can you answer me why ending this war would be a good thing from our POV? Does your source have any names who think this way?

And in answer to your question.....NO, why should we feel threatened by an ally who have a common goal to us? (or is my logic radar malfuntioning again)

King, you really do have no idea about my history do you? Apparantly I'm not "proper" Deus in Cypherrs eyes despite the fact I've been here for 6 months and am on the Council so know as much as gzed

you are threatened by hyper raise no need to lie about that.............i should i name my sources

STAFAST

hmm king, my sources tell me hyper is played by very few people, and they all want to quit and join dues. Maybe I should name my sources :)

DeletedUser

Im not lying..and until you produce some evidence to the contrary about Dues feeling threatened by Hypers good showing, I will continue to believe you are an ill informed, Cypherresque troller who makes up sources as a shit stirring exercise

Facts or get the heck out

And my sources say Kriid dresses up in ballerina outfits and gets given cuddly pink unicorns as Christmas presents

=RedFox=

my source tells me that most deus players want the war to end and work things out with ttd.....is it true
No
Glynjack give us yes or no answer does deus feel threaten by hyper....does deus think hyper will turn on them soon....
No Deus does not feel threatened by Hyper, and no we don't think they will turn on us soon.
But, as has been stated not far up the page, predictions are useless in this game. Just when you think you know how the world is shaping up diplomacies can change very quickly. Our longtime allies TTD's recent underhanded attempt to recruit their way into a position to take out Deus is a case in point.

I for one have been most impressed with Hyper's efforts in the war to date. Yes, they don't have to worry too much about defence and haven't really been tested in that way. But you can only live up to and pass the tests that come your way.

DeletedUser

PS Cypherrr - does Red live up to your "real Deus" credentials, because the only other one we have left is banned here until March and we doubt you can wait that long to get your well deserved answer to your thoroughly well researched questions

STAFAST

And my sources say Kriid dresses up in ballerina outfits and gets given cuddly pink unicorns as Christmas presents

Umm, i think him posting his pics in our forums is good enough, heck I am still blinded by his pictures of that outfit, scary!!

DeletedUser

Im not lying..and until you produce some evidence to the contrary about Dues feeling threatened by Hypers good showing, I will continue to believe you are an ill informed, Cypherresque troller who makes up sources as a shit stirring exercise

Facts or get the heck out

i can produce evidence if i want but all you gonna do is dismiss it just to keep hyper from backstabbing you........and i see you got the cavalry (redfox) to join the party.

DeletedUser

I hate when people say "you're just gonna dismiss it so I won't present it." If you want to make a point, get some proof. The only reason you wouldn't show it is if it wasn't credible or substantial enough, in which case it's just ridiculous to even say you have it.

sypherr

PS Cypherrr - does Red live up to your "real Deus" credentials, because the only other one we have left is banned here until March and we doubt you can wait that long to get your well deserved answer to your thoroughly well researched questions

Yea i looked at deus activity before, and was shocked at the old deus member activity, may aswell call it storm with added foxxy

=RedFox=

and i see you got the cavalry (redfox) to join the party.
lol, no-one called in the cavalry.
I just saw some noob making silly comments and responded.
You very well may have some evidence to back up your claim, I have no idea. If one Deus member tells you that they want what you claimed that doesn't mean Deus wants it.

DeletedUser

.......and i see you got the cavalry (redfox) to join the party.

sypherr - it would be nice to hear from proper deus for once,

Cypherr doesnt class me as proper Deus, so hopefully Foxy will count

And now he hasnt backed any of his claims about internal strife, Hyper/Deus infighting, strategic positioning of the fronts (because he cant back any of them up) so now he has gone to looking at twstats to judge activity in Deus

Stick to nobling barbs Cyphh, its all you're good at

DeletedUser48597

Yea i looked at deus activity before, and was shocked at the old deus member activity, may aswell call it storm with added foxxy

You think you know their activity. Doesn't mean much nowadays. I know people that play that haven't gained points in a couple months. Or, at least weeks. Nor have they sent anything out. They show as inactive, doesn't necessarily mean they are.

Bo-John-bo

World 24 community, would you like to hear a story about how desparate Deus are when it comes to keeping Hyper on their side??

It involves a whole lot of lube, some candles and somebody related to glyn :)

=RedFox=

World 24 community, would you like to hear a story about how desparate Deus are when it comes to keeping Hyper on their side??
on topic, I was sitting Marshall for the last couple of days. The way the math worked out I was very tempted for shits n giggles to invite him to Deus and then accept the invite. Would've put us back in front of you guys Bo :icon_razz:

pillburydough

on topic, I was sitting Marshall for the last couple of days. The way the math worked out I was very tempted for shits n giggles to invite him to Deus and then accept the invite. Would've put us back in front of you guys Bo :icon_razz:

pointwhores *cough*

pillburydough

Yea I returned to myself :D - fills this forum with life dude...without me there is 0

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

It involves a whole lot of lube, some candles and somebody related to glyn :)

Not to mention BO being the pivot man in a circle jerk :D

Either Tribe is fine with me Red ... Our Alliance is stronger than peeps in this world thinks
There is no trouble between our 2 tribes like others think or suggest

pointwhores *cough*

Butt Wipe *giggle*

Go Ayreon! Go Deus!
Wooooo! Yeah.

AH YES .... The good old days where it all began :)

ermmm....

Ayeron formed the loser group :p

Again I laugh at you .....
I was a baron in Ayreon when we teamed up with Kings as their morale bashers
Then when I became Duke in Ayreon I worked to get our Alliance started after Deus was Born
Then came the merger of Ayreon and Heroes to make Hyper and the Alliance still stands

Cant say it worked out like I originally planned.
We all thought that the Alliance of Deus/TTD/Hyper would rule together untill TTD took in Hyper's Targets from HDR
That proved to be a fatal move for them. TO bad the 2 that started the whole mess Kato and Woody are not around anymore
Their dream of a world turning against Deus proved fatal.

You see Pilly ,,, that is how you stay alive in this world with allies to back you up.
You stay Loyal, Do Not lie to them or screw them over.
You just need to learn those lessons both in game and in life.

I have to go now ....
Back to World Domination planning with Walt :)

Status
Not open for further replies.