• Thread starter DeletedUser3959
  • Start date

kingjohan

Why you all hatin on Rogues?

They are much like...

[spoil]
political-pictures-tank-rollin-hatin-what.jpg
[/spoil]

You better change your oppinon about Rouges if you still want to be able to SMILE? :lol:

kingjohan

And ofc when he ll done using people, or get caught of his tribe mates, will delete his account and run away/.

Feel free to prove me wrong aetost, but that was what happened in W35 with you, wasn't it?
You acted to big, you got the world against you, your members finally relised what a sucky leader (and player for that matter) you were and then you deleted and ran to another world.

Aetost, Astronomy, Allos? Is it only me who sees a connection here? :lol:

I'm sorry for spamming your forums, W53 <3

DeletedUser

Leave Aetost alone Johan! He wasn't a bad leader really his methods weren't like able but they worked and as a player well I'll give you that one.

I don't see the connection other than A but I have no idea what Aetost or Allos means...

I am also sorry.

DeletedUser

So us Coming have a tribe called -FE- on our border, just between us and Rogues. So its elementary we take em out.
When we started they were rank 13 smthing, now falling ofc. Anyway got this funneh letter from there forums, its sent by .Mieszko. tho the text looks like Allos ? wrote it :)
Pretty funneh i have to admit, what an idea :D
[spoil]from rogues to FE
i see that COMMING is destroying all you one by one.

I want to sponser some of your members on the rim....meaning, i want to send them resources to restart in the SE...I will help them build up strong there.

but first i need them to give me villes by Comming.

Perhaps this way, FE will be able to have their vengence against comming.
i mean this:

(now think logically)

you, and all of your tribe...are lost. Comming will continue to noble you 1 by 1. and when Morale is removed in a few weeks, then the onslaught will accelerate.

If oyu are realistic, you can plainly see you lost in that area. they are to big.....only someone like myself with my team of fighters can challenge them.

What makes it difficult is that our nobles have to train 10 to 24 hrs to get to them... they can easily defend.

If I have a bunch of villages 1 to 2 hrs from them....they would not stand a chance.

So yes... I am asking for a bunch of FE villages....freely given. I could just take them, but I want them to have lvl 20 walls from the start.

Now, In return for these villages, I have have resources sent to your restart positions in the SE...MUST be on the rim in the SE... with that resources everyone can build up faster than the rest around them on the rim. Then it will be your turn to be the bullies.

.....that, and knowing that you did something to help comming Die.[/spoil]

DeletedUser69611

He was/is: Aetost(W35), Astronomy (W51 i THINK) and Allos?(W53)

Kingjohan my man what is up? How have you been mate? Still running world 35 as king?? :p

Still into :) I see. You play world 53 yet?? if so you need too.

DeletedUser

So us Coming have a tribe called -FE- on our border, just between us and Rogues. So its elementary we take em out.
When we started they were rank 13 smthing, now falling ofc. Anyway got this funneh letter from there forums, its sent by .Mieszko. tho the text looks like Allos ? wrote it :)
Pretty funneh i have to admit, what an idea :D
[spoil]from rogues to FE
i see that COMMING is destroying all you one by one.

I want to sponser some of your members on the rim....meaning, i want to send them resources to restart in the SE...I will help them build up strong there.

but first i need them to give me villes by Comming.

Perhaps this way, FE will be able to have their vengence against comming.
i mean this:

(now think logically)

you, and all of your tribe...are lost. Comming will continue to noble you 1 by 1. and when Morale is removed in a few weeks, then the onslaught will accelerate.

If oyu are realistic, you can plainly see you lost in that area. they are to big.....only someone like myself with my team of fighters can challenge them.

What makes it difficult is that our nobles have to train 10 to 24 hrs to get to them... they can easily defend.

If I have a bunch of villages 1 to 2 hrs from them....they would not stand a chance.

So yes... I am asking for a bunch of FE villages....freely given. I could just take them, but I want them to have lvl 20 walls from the start.

Now, In return for these villages, I have have resources sent to your restart positions in the SE...MUST be on the rim in the SE... with that resources everyone can build up faster than the rest around them on the rim. Then it will be your turn to be the bullies.

.....that, and knowing that you did something to help comming Die.[/spoil]
More gifted villages for Rogues... excellent work Rogues. How about actually warring someone for once...???

DeletedUser69611

More gifted villages for Rogues... excellent work Rogues. How about actually warring someone for once...???

Agreed, It just goes to show aetost (allos) got more people under his leash. When will people ever learn??

DeletedUser93260

Agreed, It just goes to show aetost (allos) got more people under his leash. When will people ever learn??

But.... Allos! could lose troops if he had to attack someone thats alive, heavens no!!! What a piece of work, honestly. And yet another inactive that Allos! doesn't share 14 villages from Seven Swords so far. What an incredible leader!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

kingjohan

Astronomy W50 (before deleting after being banned)
Ah, thank you, i was a bit unsure about it since i never played it.
Kingjohan my man what is up? How have you been mate? Still running world 35 as king?? :p

Still into :) I see. You play world 53 yet?? if so you need too.

Hi dubya, i've been good, thank you. What about you?
Nah, i took the tsmanning account (same on 54) played it, nobled barbs, and set it on deletion 2 days ago.

Nah, i have no buisness in 53, other than if i could get an account near Allos, now that would be interesting.

DeletedUser69611

Hi dubya, i've been good, thank you. What about you?

Ive been good, Just playing world 53 would like to play with you again :) So what is your main world now?
Nah, i took the tsmanning account (same on 54) played it, nobled barbs, and set it on deletion 2 days ago.

Lol what was the point of deleting it?? So what is your major world again??

Nah, i have no buisness in 53, other than if i could get an account near Allos, now that would be interesting.

Lol doesnt matter if you have no buisness, Play for fun :) or to kill allos. Haha maybe get into an accout in sombody in rouges, Then take him out :D that will do this world a great favor. But idk if you can kill all of him hes spread out over his K from all the inactive players hes nobled.

Add my skype, Dubya335