Rogues Vs Static.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Lol faaaaark's post is bs, anyone reading that chat would never assume it to be sweet-talking. There are thousands of people that use "sweetie" just as a way to address someone. She wasn't trying anything on you, she didn't want to talk to you. I don't know how your ego can perceive any kind of potentially complimentary word to immediately mean that someone is trying to flatter you.

And her profanity was to get you away, your profanity was a personal insult. There's actually a difference.

jayjayjay68

I never bullied her. I was to the point and she dodged the question. When I said I would speak to her as she was one of the players nobling my war target, she tried this line:

[5:47:02 PM] Raven - Tammy: Brad sweetie

At this point, I told her to shut it. I've seen players like her try to bat their eyes and be all nice. Flattery won't get you no where with me.

She then replied in no uncertain terms, so I opened with the big guns. She fired first... I replied. She needs to grow a pair and expect it in return if she is going to use profanity... especially against someone like me.

Game on.

Here's the chat before it got nasty:

[5:45:31 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: greetings
[5:45:42 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: I see you have been eating Kaduo
[5:45:50 PM] Raven - Tammy: eating?
[5:45:59 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: you know this will end in tears
[5:46:01 PM] Raven - Tammy: clearing and nobling yet
[5:46:08 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: it is clear that kaduo was our war target
[5:46:18 PM] Raven - Tammy: why are you bothering me?
[5:46:28 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: and if you continue to noble her, I'll take it as an act of war
[5:46:31 PM] Raven - Tammy: talk to the dukes
[5:46:34 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: no
[5:46:37 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: I'm talking to you
[5:46:41 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: you are the one nobling her
[5:46:50 PM] Raven - Tammy: have you checked stats :p
[5:46:53 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: yes
[5:46:56 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: and you have 3 of them
[5:47:02 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: thats enough for me to chat to you

I was hardly puffing my chest or threatening in any manner. It was at this stage, SHE opened up on me, so I stand by my words.

Who really cares. I know I dont. Like I said.

I AM THE MAJOR ACCOUNT HOLDER..... SPEAK TO ME. Raven does not deal with plonkers, I do. So, I think you were a bit hard of hearing so I had to shout, maybe you listened this time. I hope so.

Jay

DeletedUser93357

Lol faaaaark's post is bs, anyone reading that chat would never assume it to be sweet-talking. There are thousands of people that use "sweetie" just as a way to address someone. She wasn't trying anything on you, she didn't want to talk to you. I don't know how your ego can perceive any kind of potentially complimentary word to immediately mean that someone is trying to flatter you.

And her profanity was to get you away, your profanity was a personal insult. There's actually a difference.

I've read the chat myself and took it exactly the same way as Faaaaark. Sweetie on its own yes. Brad is well aware of his name and combining Brad Sweetie, its demeaning in itself.

DeletedUser

I've read the chat myself and took it exactly the same way as Faaaaark. Sweetie on its own yes. Brad is well aware of his name and combining Brad Sweetie, its demeaning in itself.

Don't bs me. It leads on to what she said next. You need more females in your life if you get excited every time a woman mentions "sweetie".

DeletedUser

I was hardly puffing my chest or threatening in any manner. It was at this stage, SHE opened up on me, so I stand by my words.

The things you said may seem normal to you but to everybody else that isn't a massive jackass your tone was threatening. In fact there are two statements that are a direct threat:

[5:45:59 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: you know this will end in tears

[5:46:28 PM] Faaaaark - Brad: and if you continue to noble her, I'll take it as an act of war

DeletedUser

Who really cares. I know I dont. Like I said.

I AM THE MAJOR ACCOUNT HOLDER..... SPEAK TO ME. Raven does not deal with plonkers, I do. So, I think you were a bit hard of hearing so I had to shout, maybe you listened this time. I hope so.

Jay
Who cares?? Who posted the 235th post in this thread? You.

Obviously you don't do PnP too well. You clearly cared then and now when you see the skype posts that led up to the issue, you say... who cares... lmao.

greenmonsta

But seriously, wrong thread guys. If someone can make a new one, they can ask the mod to move the posts.

DeletedUser93357

Don't bs me. It leads on to what she said next. You need more females in your life if you get excited every time a woman mentions "sweetie".

You were mentioning personal insults? Proof enough here that you are down with the game...

I won't go explaining my personal life to you, i won't drop to your level!

Sweetie along with a name is demeaning especially when that person is not even friendly with the person they are talking too... i will stand by that as a stance.

DeletedUser

You were mentioning personal insults? Proof enough here that you are down with the game...

I won't go explaining my personal life to you, i won't drop to your level!

Sweetie along with a name is demeaning especially when that person is not even friendly with the person they are talking too... i will stand by that as a stance.

And I'll stand by you getting too excited over "sweetie", whether you think it's a personal insult or not. End of, we'll discuss it in another thread.

DeletedUser58259

I thought you quit?

53, and I'm poking my head in whenever I have time...
Bloody kinda talked me into messing around with the account a bit before departing.

(removed irrelevant material)

Last edited by a moderator:

TYL3R2600

Stats.. Rough timing.. but its almost correct.. This is with Rogues "little helpers" added.. :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes: Static, COMING
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogues, CoH, Motive, IpOnU

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,057
Side 2: 1,538
Difference: 481

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 41
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 5,868,021
Side 2: 7,155,996
Difference: 1,287,975

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 475,847
Side 2: 290,508
Difference: 185,339

chart

DeletedUser

cool stats bro

Side 1:
Tribes: Rogues
Side 2:
Tribes: Static
Players: gtavc1, Chainsawdomy, Silchas Ruin

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 1
Difference: 35

chart

Side 1: 245,865
Side 2: 9,123
Difference: 236,742

chart

greenmonsta

gtavc was inactive, chainsaw quit and sulchas didn't say anything about being nobled, he just let it happen. Probably a spy.

If it helps boost your ego, carry on. The reality is that rogues have been hitting 2 of our players quite hard, and using iponu and motive to hit others, and we still only lost a few villages. Don't forget allos was also sitting the CoH leader, thus making them an extension or sister tribe of Rogues since they were under the same leadership.

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Rogues, CoH

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 25
Difference: 10

chart

Side 1: 229,276
Side 2: 192,914
Difference: 36,362

chart

DeletedUser

lol, what ever you say. lets just do Rogues vs Static

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 177,804
Difference: 168,681

chart

DeletedUser93357

lol, what ever you say. lets just do Rogues vs Static

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 23
Difference: 22

chart

Side 1: 177,804
Difference: 168,681

chart

CoH are included as they are your allies :D and attacked due to Allos? telling them too.

So CoH should be included in all stats, as should -FE- who were also helping Rogues ;) see the pattern, nub tribes supporting Rogues and stacking them

greenmonsta

These tribes don't really support much, they are generally used by allos to attack us because he's too busy eating them as they quit.

DeletedUser93357

These tribes don't really support much, they are generally used by allos to attack us because he's too busy eating them as they quit.

We have proof they have supported against our attacks :lol:

DeletedUser95272

We have proof they have supported against our attacks :lol:

You have proof that these supporting tribes of allos? have been stacking en masse? Or you have proof that a player from one of these tribes supported a rogues member. If it is the former please go on, share.

Status
Not open for further replies.