DSL are Backstabbing Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

No I wanted to save some of you with me. I still think I will sadly tho death you won't be included. :( I would have tried to save ob for dang sure, GS, Ajuuu(before), Fairclb, mountianlord, tiger, limited, lpug, numbers guy, bunch of the basic boys, all but you and ming now, but I won't ever hurt your mingy rwp (on the unlikey chance I ever get to right dsl) not to mention saving a BUNCH of the others asvel, zez and kdak ryan, there is a lot, that I know you can not see it now, but in no way did i harm them.

My rule IS if they fought, I have plans to save them, and what better experience can they bring to the table than having already fought the kind of war they did against dsl. And didn't run from it. They have OUTSTANING first reference now for those that this is their first world :)

I used all of you, used you to save you, and i tried my hardest to just leave you all somewhere safe, I have a VERY clear idea of where this world is headed, hell you of ANYONE that went to dsl should know this, and you only know the tip of the iceberg. Really, you never seen anything REALLY important still.

But, I understand your choices. Do not agree on them, they are not the priciples that I play by or lead by or stand by, but people make all kinds of choices on tw.

Maybe you will get that chance to land by me one drop and we can tango from the start in game like you want where I am not busy writing guides and trying to get nubs in with the same calibur of tribe that i am use to dealing with.

Our war stats were good and right now we are like rank 16 in OD and 8th in ODD, I would say that is pretty good. And YES your nobles count for hubris while you were IN hubris, OMG that is silly.

And maybe too if you land by me, you won't find your self in a locked down (Typhi sowwy. And I won't feel the need to flame you everywhere and yesterday and back, sometimes even the worst of enemies can be well...frenemies. And I am sure done flaming you this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

All I am gonna say is, I can't wait ^^. Unfortunately I thought this was your last world >.>

DeletedUser

All I can say is HP said everything I ever wanted to say, and really I don't care anymore Chase. I had respect for you, sadly I still do. But deep down... you used me. You used Hubris. The players did not get the attention they deserved, and so Hubris fell. You said it yourself, it was all for them, nothing for Hubris. Go ahead and call me a coward again. This time, I really don't even care.

Form your own opinion.....I didn't post to be anyone's spokes person or poster boy, and as many mistakes as I think Chase has made in this world I would still be in a tribe with her on another world, and follow her again...being her side to keep her out of trouble though. She won't do the things she's done here again...this I know. Death whatever made you leave for DSL is your own thing though....so If you think everything I said was everything you wanted to say I guess you should have manned up and said it.

Chase as far as me being caught up in the BS of the world.....your absolutely wrong. All the things I say have been and always will be of my own opinion, which is something I would have thought you would have figured out by now.

As far as my lack of wanting to participate in leadership goes and your dictatorship goes....I know how you do things, and never ever complained about that....I went along with you, but remember who pointed out they wanted me to help lead and motivate the tribe. There was a point where you left me with no choice but to get people doing things. You brought me back into leadership, and unfortunately it was at the end of my gaming days because I have made a promise to a some very important people in my life that I will give up this addictive ass game for awhile.

As far as knowing where your going with this world, I won't even pretend to know where your going because to be honest with you....I don't think you have a clue yet where your going because your like that damn dog from the movie UP....something runs past you and your attention span completely changes. Last idea totally leaves your head....:lol:

As far as "No Hard Feelings"....I still have none...if you remember correctly who was the very first person you invited back to Hubris when you walked away from DSL....Your hero.

Chase, of course I can argue with you better then anyone else....that's because I am just plain better then any of them. However, the only real reason I could never win an arguement with you is that you would never stop, even if all the facts pointed in the other direction, but I never enter an arguement I don't think I can come out on top of.

Now back to your haters......some of you I agree with partially because I dislike the attention whore that is Chase at times....I like the person and and leader (When she's not flightly) though. She's good people in the end....Not a legend except in her own mind, and she will step on your head for a stepping stone to get what she needs but none of you are any damn better.....So go dodge cars on the free way. Chase has talked her way into some of the best tribes there have been without really proving anything...she quits worlds when she is tired of the leadership, or someone makes her mad, she makes rash decisions....but the beauty of it is that she can still manipulate even the people that know she's doing it. She's not really as "Elite" as she thinks she is, and doesn't really run with the best in the game likes she wants you all to believe, but she's good....maybe one day she will actually stick a world out to the end and see how good she really could be. She could probably manipulate a whole world to bend to her will.......it's actually quite a great thing.

Anyways.....I'm bored now and just needed to throw my two cents around....Chase, I hate how you handled this world because we could have done some really great things, I hate your forum persona just because your not as great as your hero. As a person your awesome and I would still stand by your side, talk bad about you but give you all my troops if needed.....

DeletedUser

I would wish you out of this world with a KIND swear word or two if I was allowed BP. Go spend time with your wonderful new family while the time is ripe. And when you get bored and want a month or two of a wild ride, come look me up sometime, you might find me out there. I bet you would even be able to find me behind an alias.

You know I luv ya MY C.O.

*gaaa i so didn't want to edit, but i do not want it left that i might agree with some points. Darling, you only know me from teaching worlds, when i play PLAY with no NO nubs holding me down, tribes come to me :) I prove everything I need by just my game play.

And when you say that i am only a legend in my mind, well I don't like the word manipulate, because I always clearly state what I have to offer and what I expect in return to the people I deal with, but i would say even with just what I have to offer, I can usually get what I want.

Also I am not flighty, in other worlds i have ONE real ally only, that was the starting plan for this world too, huggy dsl, but they didn't play nice. So I had to huggy someone, and there was a lot of hugging going on in this world and i had many options to hug, and why in the world would you ever think a tribe like hubris wouldn't need that ONE GOOD ALLY to last the world? ;)

But right now there is no change of plans, there has been no real change of plans since we walked out of DSL. But the plans have had to be changed around several times due to hubris having such an unloyal and inactive bunch. And I didn't have time to weed them out proper. But oh well, all is water under the bridge, and all we will know is how it goes from here. Like I say come back in a month or so and find out.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Form your own opinion.....I didn't post to be anyone's spokes person or poster boy, and as many mistakes as I think Chase has made in this world I would still be in a tribe with her on another world, and follow her again...being her side to keep her out of trouble though. She won't do the things she's done here again...this I know. Death whatever made you leave for DSL is your own thing though....so If you think everything I said was everything you wanted to say I guess you should have manned up and said it.

Nothing I said got through to Chase... she has already made up her mind on me, so meh I CBB.

DeletedUser95272

so then same can be said for you?

Well you can't possibly know that until you know which ingame account he is on. In any case he isn't the one parading around claiming how famous and influential he is.

DeletedUser95858

Well you can't possibly know that until you know which ingame account he is on. In any case he isn't the one parading around claiming how famous and influential he is.

No but he/she/it is posting.

His/Her/Its opinion would matter more if he/she/it would be brave enough to stand up and be counted.

Otherwise he/she/it is trolling for bait and no fishes will have anything to do with him/her/it.

He/She/it should just be silent until he/she/it decides to unveil his/hers/its Super Secret Identity.

DeletedUser57199

No but he/she/it is posting.
Its the forums.. people come here to post. If you are interested in measure greatness over the internet, you already fail.

His/Her/Its opinion would matter more if he/she/it would be brave enough to stand up and be counted.
If you are interesting in measuring greatness ove the internet... you already fail, young one.

Otherwise he/she/it is trolling for bait and no fishes will have anything to do with him/her/it.
Everyone is intitled to their own opinion, if his opinion doesnt interest you, move on.

He/She/it should just be silent until he/she/it decides to unveil his/hers/its Super Secret Identity.
Freedom of speech > The Merge Queen's side kick's demands...

DeletedUser93260

Hi Chase,

You are always so passionate in your arguments I love it. Always fighting for the little guys, you should be working with a charity or something if you don't already.

Still have my TW crush on you!!! You will have to tell me "Incoming from Santa" where you go.

Cheers

DeletedUser

Hi Chase,

You are always so passionate in your arguments I love it. Always fighting for the little guys, you should be working with a charity or something if you don't already.

Still have my TW crush on you!!! You will have to tell me "Incoming from Santa" where you go.

Cheers

I will badhabit :)

<3

DeletedUser95858

Its the forums.. people come here to post. If you are interested in measure greatness over the internet, you already fail.
If you are interesting in measuring greatness ove the internet... you already fail, young one.

Saying this 2x... Made me spit out my coffee. STAND UP AND BE COUNTED- Doesn't refer to stats it refers to being Recognized in general. :icon_eek: Thank You for saying it 2x But I hope my one explanation can help you understand that this troll should post elsewhere.

Everyone is intitled to their own opinion, if his opinion doesnt interest you, move on.

Fully Agree poster is free to post, Dank. But the Poster says they wish to remain anonymous and still throw an opinion in? Just sad when I have spell it out for you: I am Just calling the player out that he/she/it is hiding behind an alias. We all know who you are in game. This player is hiding in my eyes. Which means they are afraid of something. Tiz ALL I was saying.

But Pound that chest and defend the defenseless I guess is your M.O., Dank.

DeletedUser57199

Saying this 2x... Made me spit out my coffee.
It happens.

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED- Doesn't refer to stats it refers to being Recognized in general. :icon_eek: Thank You for saying it 2x But I hope my one explanation can help you understand that this troll should post elsewhere.
Stats clearly have nothing to do with being great. Chase can vouche for that.

If you don't care about the stats and what he's done on this world you just want to know the tribe is behind the poster. Which has nothing to do with his posts, or opinion. Dispite the guidlines Hubris placed on the W53 forums in regards to stating an opinion.

Fully Agree poster is free to post, Dank.
Then why are you arguing it?

But the Poster says they wish to remain anonymous and still throw an opinion in?
Yes. That was my point a poster (someone with a forum account) can post.
I am Just calling the player out that he/she/it is hiding behind an alias.
I understand. Been in that position before... I don't think your going to break this poster and you should save this thread 10-15 post of you calling him a coward for not giving you his ign..
read his fourm name: "Name Required"... you aren't saying anything of value.

We all know who you are in game.
Good.. :icon_rolleyes:

This player is hiding in my eyes. Which means they are afraid of something. Tiz ALL I was saying.
Something that has nothing to do with you, or Hubris...

But Pound that chest and defend the defenseless I guess is your M.O., Dank.
I don't know where you got the idea of me pounding my chest with every post...
and defending the defenseless... Besides standing up for Proxy when you guys where stating she was a traitor, mentally unstable, gullable. In which case I was defending the forums from hypocrisy the Hubris crew so often blesses the forums with.
My MO, if I have one would more accuritely be drawing a line in the sand and blasting anyone that is on the other side... always has been, always will be.

DeletedUser

Big bad dank is so good, hubris so bad, we get it. If there was still a war thread i would surrender to DSL. We lost BUT we put up one hell of a fight. You might notice we are relocating to get the hell out of DSL territory FOR NOW. Some of us will be back.

In all my time of playing tw, I have never had a co for more than 4 months total, I play my own accounts, the ones I Start from the first, never co-ed for anyone, never once had a gifted account. But by dsl thinking they could play me for a fool, you have now earned youself the grand prize of one very angry me. GRATZ :)

You may never see me, many worlds i play never do. Like I said when I actually play with elite's I am pretty much put on some type of forum restriction from the start, BUT even though you might not 'know who I am by my posts' EQ girl, you can guarantee my words will be going in some influential ears anytime I can get them to bend my way. ;)

You can say I am nothing all you want, you are the ones who elevated this as far as it has gone, I stated the truth in the Ode to Voodoo thread where I exposed dsl for what they are and provided the proof.

So when a tribe thinks 'I wonder who would be a good ally, would it be dsl in general who put chase (danjer to some of you guys) up to hustle River for support in the Voodoo war and she did' or 'DSL who promptly said screw river, screw the blind, screw coming' not ONE day after asking them for help' who makes the better alliance?

Yes i got mad, i got very mad, I by then considered river a 'tw friend' so yes I stand up for my friends. I am sure coming never expected that MUCH loyalty, but then coming don't know what all was said to me by river, and neither does this world, nor will it ever. Those were mine and his secrets, and for some reason he wasn't able to uphold his end, that is understandable, I was not able to uphold what he wanted from me either.

But my guess, is that I am the better ally than dsl will ever be to anyone. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.