DSL are Backstabbing Liars

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hurry then please so he don't have to wait around for the second rimming :p

DeletedUser57199

Ahh kill the directionally challenged nub. BRAVO :p

Best leader you can ask for :lol:

Big bad dank is so good, hubris so bad, we get it.
You're the one that originally put the good and bad lables on everything. This is tribalwars. Good and bad has no place on the battle field, nub.
If there was still a war thread i would surrender to DSL.
Don't kid yourself. You're much too proud for that. Me think you want that honor you were intitled to.
We lost BUT we put up one hell of a fight.
No. You ran. Beefpots, GS and Deathpact did a good job worthy of a congratulations. You are intitled to no respect for the battle tactics you displayed, I don't care how many times your name was mentioned on these forums I will never remember you standing and fighting.
You might notice we are relocating to get the hell out of DSL territory FOR NOW. Some of us will be back.
Oh please. Like I care what your 30K nubs are doing now... You guys fail.

DeletedUser

Keep talking to yourself dank, haven't you noticed I have already put you to the classification of no body :) I never read one word of your posts. I am sure if you keep it up long enough you can get zez to come out here and cheer your chest thumping on.

DeletedUser57199

Keep talking to yourself dank, haven't you noticed I have already put you to the classification of no body :) I never read one word of your posts. I am sure if you keep it up long enough you can get zez to come out here and cheer your chest thumping on.

You stated that nearly a month ago.. yet I have numberous replies from you.. but your right. Your opinion is one that I have little to no interest in.

Its funny I sent an attack 5 mins ago... now you going to come here with the report to make me look like a obsessive psyco :lol:

DeletedUser

When dsl asks for this thread to be closed and are tired of flaming one person for standing up for what I believe in, I hope they will request it done. IF this is done DSL will be 'rid' of me. If not I will stay until this thread is close about me or I am the last one to post. SINCE it was CREATED just for me.

DeletedUser95858

Dank,

I finally get it. You don't like Chase.

man... I am slow on the uptake.

So.. Since the Horse is Now Soooooo Dead he's come back to life 3, 4, 5 Hundred more times. Let's please close this lemonade stand count our nickels and return to our regularly scheduled programming.

Of

As the TW World Turns - This is stolen from someone and kudos to them for it.

I hope ponds comes back on and begs to get this closed. I no longer have the will power to respond anymore.

DeletedUser

I have to agree here,

I think it is clear to everyone by now, what Chase's feelings are, what Dank's feelings are, what everyone elses feelings are and without a doubt it is clear that these feelings aren't going to meet in the middle with a big hug.

I think it would be a good point in time for everyone to let go of the past, remember it is just a game so having this level of resentment and hatred is just not healthy and to move on in our own directions.

Kudos to Hubris for the fight they put up, win or lose, they had the courage to fight a far larger tribe. Since we berate smaller tribes who run, hide and hug each other, it only stands to reason that we respect the opposite of that.

DeletedUser

It isn't that I don't think you don't like her or respect her, and from what i can gather the feeling is completely mutual. On top of that it is far from just you two that have these feelings towards each other, it seems several members of both tribes have equally as strong feeling towards each other.

My thoughts here are more of, is the arguing actually getting anyone anywhere? If the public are not convinced already to one side or the other, will further berating of each other actually convince the public that either side is right?

And on a more personal level, I know both of you, and also a lot of the other people involved in this quite well. Like me and everyone else in this world, you all have your flaws :p But I also like you all for different reasons and it saddens me to see all of you caught in such a vicious battle, a battle that I feel is actually reflecting badly on all of you.

Perhaps it isn't my place to get involved here and try to stop this, but as all of your friends I cannot help but try. If there is any chance that none of you need to have the final word, I would think very highly of you all.

DeletedUser

Monky, you are part of the op, so it would seem to me with your request and mine for this to be closed it should be.

Also I am very content to let DSL have the last word here, IF that last word is 'please close this thread' OR freindly banter. BUT as long as I have Hash or other dsl out here raging on me, I will rage back.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57199

I think its time for this thread to close. My apologies to Chase for allowing this to go on as long as it did, but I think we can both understand why it got so dragged out, you stubborn nub <3

Just don't run your mouth about DSL again and I give you my word I won't come back here chest punding trying to rip your head off :/
Best of luck to Hubris and gothbaby, but if you guys plan on returning to DSL turf after the 31st... just don't

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

IF i come back on dsl turf. You can guarantee that it will not be with gothbaby or hubris. You were wrong when you said that my ego or whatever wouldn't allow me to admit defeat. I have had to do it on occasion. And it doesn't hurt my feelings. It is a game, sometimes you gamble and win, sometimes you lose.

DSL beat us. I do not have to agree with the way the went about it (and I sure wish they would have just owned up to it, really I would have said 'good job' to that like I told death it was a good job when he took private council chat to dsl) and I will NEVER agree with the tactics, nor will I work with a tribe EVER who uses such tactics. But it does not make them any less effective.

I will pretend that this IS the Hubris DSL war thread and I will say, DSL won, Hubris surrenders to DEFEAT. And as long as no one comes and starts ranting on me. THIS WILL be my last post here, (maybe friendly banter IF someone picks it up, but nothing more on DSL)

earthquake girl

Someone, please close this thread. It's nothing more than a long string of ad hominem attacks from all sides, and this does nothing but pander to Chase's sick, obsessive need for attention.

DeletedUser

Okay back into it. NO that was not taken out of context, that was just the worst part of it, and i have gave River ALL of what was needed to prove it to him. I do not have to argue with you or no one else, who I care to know knows, period.

DSL even rimmed Rivers War Lord -illusion- because he was with River and they said he was a risk.

-Illusions- Rivers long time war lord told river the same. He told it happened EXACTLY like I said too.

So you just keep telling yourself what you need to go to sleep. Because you keep on this line, I will go back and pull out proof of that too AGAIN.

Status
Not open for further replies.