COMING v Magvel

DeletedUser

I change tribes more than you ever saw? The main tribes I've been in is Magvel for about 6 weeks, then Rogues for nearly 4 weeks until a couple of days ago. Yeah, i went to Temp for a few hours, because I had friends going there, why not? Ok, I was booted so Temp wouldnt have to go to war with Coming. I joined magvel this time to be with some other friends. Now I got invited to Coming, and you're telling me you wouldn't do the same?? Come on, don't try and BS

BS? actually aaron not all people do want to join COMING as we have seen.

DeletedUser

ah you mean they almost nobles pleasantly agonized and letting him rebuild and you mean that we came out on top of it, please rogues should've finished pleasantly when they had the chance, but they probably don't understand a player sometimes doesn't quit when he losses 1 village

Are you serious in your actual belief that static defeated rogues?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, what's done is done, I don't have to explain myself.

As far as having pride in myself, I've got quite a bit, actually. I want to keep on playing this world. This was a move to ensure that I will do just that as long as I pull my weight. Besides, that magvel tribe isn't what it use to be, even though some of the members are from the original tribe. Just not the same chemistry and attitude there.

Exactly - spoken like a true coward.

DeletedUser97392

There isn't one tribe who did everything. COMING and Static worked together. If you seriously think Static did not help you are a fool.

Side 1:
Tribes: Molon
Side 2:
Tribes: Static

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5
Side 2: 23
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 43,198
Side 2: 187,024
Difference: 143,826

chart

DeletedUser

Sir 50 lol. Is this the guy COMING was flaming less than a week ago in these forums.

Wow COMINGs memory needs to come back.

I can tell them a lot more about Sir 50 than they probably would like to know.

Aaroniel dont blame you for joining them but they dont seem to have a great selection policy i think it just goes on points.

DeletedUser

How many of you guys were actually invited again? Not trying to be a smarta**, but if you were in my position, I assure you that more than likely, you might have taken up the offer like I did.

Like the option we was given

faaaaark today at 09:03
Greetings

I see you have sent support to Apple the First. If you have support in Apple the First's villages, I suggest you recall it immediately.

I have given instructions to the Magvel leaders to attack all ex-Rogues players to prove yourselves in this world. The first thing to do is to remove your support from their villages. If you prove yourselves as worthy fighters, you will be given invites to COMING and/or Static.

Please speak to Jinn.Vodka for more information about this.

Regards
Faaaaarking stupid - Duke of COMING

cc's to Jinn.Vodka

faaaaark today at 10:46
I see you have removed your support from my village, I certainly hope you remove any support from Apple's villages.

Failure to actually respond to this mail will be considered an act of war.

This message has been forwarded by faaaaark.

bangerby today at 14:20
blah blah

bangerby today at 14:21
lol im quitting this world btw

Get off your ego trip some of us really dont want to listen to you!

DeletedUser

Why are you resorting to name calling?
This game is about survival and being prosperous. I was closer to ex-Magvel guys that aren't even in there. My closer friends that were from Magvel also are here with me; Jinn.Vodka and sir 50. I know these guys better than anyone else in Magvel.

You are a coward - I said If I got an invite I wouldnt go to coming - Temp, maybe after this - but they are bricking it over coming who are praying their lives away hoping that temp actually dont stand up to them.

Your looking to save your ass like the rest - Just pick a damn side and stick to it.

DeletedUser

As far as having pride in myself, I've got quite a bit, actually. I want to keep on playing this world.

And what happens when another enemy comes knocking at your door? Are you gonna run away again so you can keep playing this world? Shows how much you're worth.

greenmonsta

ah you mean they almost nobles pleasantly agonized and letting him rebuild and you mean that we came out on top of it, please rogues should've finished pleasantly when they had the chance, but they probably don't understand a player sometimes doesn't quit when he losses 1 village

Lol, ignore him. We dealt with hundreds of players like this guy back in W32. They are just jealous that they never got to serve me.

DeletedUser

Nah. That's actually the farthest from the way I see it. I won't be leaving this tribe, probably until I get rimmed

If you guys war temp - Im pretty sure you'll jump ship to drama. - Pathetic! Good riddance!

DeletedUser

Nah. That's actually the farthest from the way I see it. I won't be leaving this tribe, probably until I get rimmed

You said this.. After this?

I was given a different option, obviously.

And ardinn, I dont know why you're acting like this. Pick a side? I followed my friends to Temp, I was booted because they were afraid to go to war with COMING! Read the thread on that!
So I went to magvel, where some other guys I called friends were at! And wild one had no direction to lead the tribe! She kept saying in skype, "just wait, let me see."

Wait for what?! Wait for Coming and Static to own half this world and then decide to noble somewhere? Oh yeah, lets noble into Temp territory so we can fight them and their ally Drama! while we get our salad tossed by Molon for breaking away, Static cause they need to expand, and Coming because they worked their arse off to break Rogues apart!

I stand by what I said. You're supposed loyalty is questionable. In fact I would go so far as to say that the only reason you are claiming this new "to the death" mentality is because you're under the misguided belief that because you are in Coming that you are now untouchable. I hope some time in the future I have the pleasure of crossing swords with you. I might make a few bets on how many tribes you run to until you realize that running won't stop me.

Actually, it's conceivable that Fork may have been drinking when he started inviting runners into his tribe.. Though it's equally probable that he thought it was a good move. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Sumner you say what I want to say but in the sexy fashion my retardation and dyslexia and 8th language barrier never allows for.
My bet for Aarioniel and most of these guys is that they either run again or quit the minute they see more then 100 incomings. They wont even be good meat shields for COMING and Static.

DeletedUser

I've been in 6 tribes total. The first was ~LIFE~, and i had like 170 points at the time, where I met some cool guys that eventually quit because of being busy in RL. Next one was Magvel where I stayed for 6 weeks, until the leader Wccomi basically sold himself out to Allos and Rogues. I got the invite to Rogues (Didnt play in W35, W50, or any others so didnt know that this Aetost/Astro/Allos?'s guys background), went there, wasn't really happy the whole time. By now, all the friends I had back in Mag. were pretty much gone except for a few. Ancient basically quit on us unfortunately, so I followed some of my friends to Temp (same ones Im now in Coming with). I get booted from Temp so they wouldnt have to fight Coming. So wild one -who im really not that good of friends with, and honestly barely know aside from seeing her name pop up in forums and skype chats - invited me to join magvel again. Ok, I say what the hell, and go. Talk to the guys a little bit (by now my plans already made, just passing time)....so I get the invite from Coming. I join. End of story.

And for you all who say that I'm running away to save my own ass, me and about 10 other Rogue members (before it collapsed) had been talking privately for almost 2 weeks about leaving and starting a different tribe. Shango pop could vouch for that.

It was just a matter of timing, and just so happened things sped up faster than planned.

DeletedUser

And what happens when another enemy comes knocking at your door? Are you gonna run away again so you can keep playing this world? Shows how much you're worth.

Same thing was said about those Voodoo players, but i am still here in Drama!. you take the best path and Coming is a strong tribe and probley grow off there recruits

DeletedUser

And for you all who say that I'm running away to save my own ass, me and about 10 other Rogue members (before it collapsed) had been talking privately for almost 2 weeks about leaving and starting a different tribe. Shango pop could vouch for that.

It was just a matter of timing, and just so happened things sped up faster than planned.

That is easy to say. If its true, the fact you never put these plans to work while Rogues were standing only shows how scared of possible incomings you are even more. Didn't want the same reaction as some of the guys who left for Static did it point towards. Really man it is very hard for you to get around the fact that you are a runner and got your priority attached to your own ass. Which is kind of useless in a tribal based game. Most likely not going to blossom into something better just because you joined Coming either. Bet still stands.

DeletedUser

I've barely been in 6 tribes my whole 4 year career

I've never been in a premade like many people that play, I like to make new friends on worlds. That's why I have different tribe changes. Not saying a premade is bad, but I just prefer to meet new people. I dont know if you do premades every world, but thats my first guess since you have so little tribes..