COMING v Magvel

greenmonsta

I've never been in a premade like many people that play, I like to make new friends on worlds. That's why I have different tribe changes. Not saying a premade is bad, but I just prefer to meet new people. I dont know if you do premades every world, but thats my first guess since you have so little tribes..

I've been in one premade, that was alphas in W49.

DeletedUser

this actually my second tribe in 3 worlds.

But uhm well they ran they need to die. We will kill them. Easy as pie.

DeletedUser57199

I've never been in a premade like many people that play, I like to make new friends on worlds. That's why I have different tribe changes. Not saying a premade is bad, but I just prefer to meet new people. I dont know if you do premades every world, but thats my first guess since you have so little tribes..

Joining a premade or not, every tribal change says something about you. You believed Rogues was a good tribe... that says something about you.
Fact you didn't know Allos? before this world isnt an excuse... A quick glance at the forums would have gave you a huge amount of insight on the player.. then a quick glance at twstats would have proved most the claims of his play style true.

If you supported Rogues from Magvil, then merged into Rogues... pretty much the same time Temp found a different group to match your tribes stats you guys disappeared as I recall. Doesn't strike me as a group that will stand and fight against the odds.

DeletedUser

2nd tribe in 3 worlds? Did you go one without joining a tribe?

Yeah, your right Dank. I did think that Rogues was a good tribe. Not to mention I had heard good things about Allos? but did not take my own time to look him up. All my friends went to the tribe. About 2 weeks in, though, that's when things changed. I quickly became aware of things that happened and how that tribe was headed. Few days later, give or take, that's when the discussions started about leaving. Week or so later, we're here now....as far as Magvel went, we were going to merge with Temp, them into us. But they merged with their competitors instead. We prepared for a possible war against them, a few days later or so, that's when Allos? began the invites to Magvel.
And with tribal changes, maybe I wasn't clear on what I said, but after Rogues, I was going into a tribe no matter what. To fight rogues, and then to hopefully join coming/static. I just made a couple of pit stops so I could have some community/friends to talk to, hence why I joined Temp and magvel. And the end result was the same from the start of the talks, I'm in Coming.

DeletedUser

The end result one day will be me dying.
I might have taken a few people with me along the way or something, but since it ended the way it was planned, it's ok.

DeletedUser57199

I've been in one premade, that was alphas in W49.
Calling bullshit on that one...
I seen your name in countless places.. for example >Clicky<
Just because it fails doesn't mean it doesn't count :icon_rolleyes:

Yeah, your right Dank. I did think that Rogues was a good tribe. Not to mention I had heard good things about Allos? but did not take my own time to look him up. All my friends went to the tribe. About 2 weeks in, though, that's when things changed. I quickly became aware of things that happened and how that tribe was headed. Few days later, give or take, that's when the discussions started about leaving. Week or so later, we're here now....as far as Magvel went, we were going to merge with Temp, them into us. But they merged with their competitors instead. We prepared for a possible war against them, a few days later or so, that's when Allos? began the invites to Magvel.
And with tribal changes, maybe I wasn't clear on what I said, but after Rogues, I was going into a tribe no matter what. To fight rogues, and then to hopefully join coming/static. I just made a couple of pit stops so I could have some community/friends to talk to, hence why I joined Temp and magvel. And the end result was the same from the start of the talks, I'm in Coming.

/sigh...
I understand.. I'm sure many people believed Allos was a decent player and leader, hell, I can admit I believed it too once. Thing is what you guys call preparing for war I call retreat. When you guys where looking for a bigger tribe to join if you guys where serious you should have been shifting support and nobles, repairing broken nukes and discussing primary targets...
You got lucky having Coming so kindly accepting your nukes for their mercy. But hey, everyone makes mistakes.

DeletedUser

Yeah I agree a bit there. We probably should have left sooner than we did to be more convincing to prove we really were fed up with the tribe, but we didn't. And that's up for debate for anyone, but I'm not going to spend my time arguing that.

Everyone can flame me for doing what I did, but to say you never thought about it, or you weren't a newish type player (only my 3rd world), would be a lie. At least in my eyes. And there's more players that did what i did, Im just the only one posting I guess. I dont really give 2 shitz about any kind of negativity I get

DeletedUser

A lot of huffing and puffing happening here... hmmm... Bangerby, you seem to have grown a pair since I declared. I never heard a peep or saw a SINGLE attack from you until now. What happened? Did they drop overnight??

The short end of the deal is that COMING and Static destroyed Rogues, so WE will choose who we want to war and who we want to recruit… not Temp… not anyone else. Did you honestly think you could all move to Temp, or create another tribe and everything would be rosy again?? Temp now understand the issue with K56, this area is ours as we won the right to kill or recruit as we see fit.

When 22 members from Rogues move to a new tribe, it kinda looks like the old Rogues tribe to me and I will continue the war against you. I’m not going to stop a war simply because everyone ran to a new tribe.

If you want to blame anyone for this declaration, blame bangerby for his attitude towards me in his mail. Next time maybe you will watch what you say. Furthermore, you say you are quitting… so why all the huff and puff on the externals now?? Either way, it’s nice to know that your tribemates will be killed because of your stupid comments in that mail. All you have done is made the decision easy for me. Too easy actually, we’re at war because of your mouth.

Game on…

DeletedUser66533

It is true. I've got the mails to say so. And Brad can also vouch as I gave him and a couple of other Static players info. on a top player in Rogues while I was still there.

What's the whole point of this again? To prove I'm a runner/tribal hopper? Ask Brad, I made a deal with him...to leave Rogues, and make a seperate tribe, attack them, and then if I prove enough against them, I get an invite. He thought it would be easier to just invite me. So he did.

Sumner I dont know your IGN, nor do I really care for that matter, but this is really only my 3rd active world...So no point to really try and make threats...won't do much good

So not only did you plan with Brad to have a ready back up plan if things went bust but you Spies, pfft I know who I'm contacting for info if Coming go to war

DeletedUser

A lot of huffing and puffing happening here... hmmm... Bangerby, you seem to have grown a pair since I declared. I never heard a peep or saw a SINGLE attack from you until now. What happened? Did they drop overnight??

The short end of the deal is that COMING and Static destroyed Rogues, so WE will choose who we want to war and who we want to recruit… not Temp… not anyone else. Did you honestly think you could all move to Temp, or create another tribe and everything would be rosy again?? Temp now understand the issue with K56, this area is ours as we won the right to kill or recruit as we see fit.

When 22 members from Rogues move to a new tribe, it kinda looks like the old Rogues tribe to me and I will continue the war against you. I’m not going to stop a war simply because everyone ran to a new tribe.

If you want to blame anyone for this declaration, blame bangerby for his attitude towards me in his mail. Next time maybe you will watch what you say. Furthermore, you say you are quitting… so why all the huff and puff on the externals now?? Either way, it’s nice to know that your tribemates will be killed because of your stupid comments in that mail. All you have done is made the decision easy for me. Too easy actually, we’re at war because of your mouth.

Game on…

Once again you are full of yourself.

Lol hard at the blame bangerby bit. Lets declare war and then if someone annoys me i can blame them as well! Really i think some of my tribe mates are a bit more educated to listen to your manipulative words compared to other players and tribes in the forum who just follow your every word.

Grown some balls? Im a 100K player thats been sending nukes since the war started and as you well know been supporting the tribe from the start.

DeletedUser

Are you serious in your actual belief that static defeated rogues? fook me they must have a idiot wing in this forum

Us? Idiots? *cough* :lol: ... You sir, would be the idiot if you could not see that Static brought the downfall of Rogues from the inside, and not just through conquers and catapults alongside COMING. :icon_neutral:

Is it not a coincidence that as soon as some screenshots of mails and their forums were posted that they started falling?

Yuuuup. Box. Get in it.

greenmonsta

Calling bullshit on that one...
I seen your name in countless places.. for example >Clicky<
Just because it fails doesn't mean it doesn't count :icon_rolleyes:

I joined W50 for one day and left, I didn't actually play that world, so of course it doesn't count.

DeletedUser

At the guy who was saying about failure, everyone has fail worlds. I get ganked on most worlds, I find it flattering even if in the end I do fail. Doesn't make me any lesser of a player. So um everyone fails? Though I do agree Greenmonsta sucks :icon_biggrin: (only jokiiiiiing... Or am I? :icon_eek:)

On another note, didn't know you played this world Aaron, hai

DeletedUser

Karl whats up my man! Been a few months huh? Never on skype. (>.<)

DeletedUser

Once again you are full of yourself.

Lol hard at the blame bangerby bit. Lets declare war and then if someone annoys me i can blame them as well! Really i think some of my tribe mates are a bit more educated to listen to your manipulative words compared to other players and tribes in the forum who just follow your every word.

Grown some balls? Im a 100K player thats been sending nukes since the war started and as you well know been supporting the tribe from the start.
I know I am full of myself, but what are YOU gonna do about it?? Flame me all you like while I move into your area and noble your ass. I've already relocated 3 times for this war. I haven't seen too many enemies from your tribe doing the same thing.

For the record, I was riled after your mail and I thought... ahh what the hell... let's declare!!! So yes... you are mainly to blame for making me declare. If this is what I expect from a NAPped tribemate then to hell with them. Think before you act chump.

Finally, I don't need anyone in Magvel to listen to me. We intend to rim the lot of you... :)

DeletedUser

Karl whats up my man! Been a few months huh? Never on skype. (>.<)

My skype is majorly screwed up pal.

OT: This going to be one of them wars where everyone gets rimmed? They be rare. Not exactly going to be hard though with only just over a football's(/soccer's) team of players. Or is there some sort of pride/moral value about this one? :icon_surprised:

EDIT:

I heard when you rim someone ingame, they get rimmed IRL

News to me. But would explain Carls behavior :icon_razz: