COMING v Magvel

DeletedUser

Certain people ran from Rogues and decided to re-make Magvel. You can run, but you cannot hide.

No need for a snazzy declaration... COMING are at war with Magvel.

Game on (or should it be flame on...)

greenmonsta

Enjoy the expansion. Can't promise we won't join in when we get there if Magvel are still around though :)

DeletedUser

Jan 23
17:55 COMING has declared war on the tribe.
14:24 Jinn.Vodka left the tribe.

Ha - Faaaarrk your so full of shit - "ALL magvel are refugees" eh? you threaten temp to get rid of JINN then recruit her and declare on us!!!

HA HA your about as reliable as Allos?

DeletedUser

Theres probably alot i dont know - Im only posting what I do know! - Your no better - you change tribes more than anyone I have ever seen. This is pure crazy.

DeletedUser

i laugh lots at this mess. you declare war on refugees then you recruit a few, then you tell temp to get rid of their refugees and then recruit them. faaark you are an absolute card! You wont last long when a real tribe declares on you.

greenmonsta

i laugh lots at this mess. you declare war on refugees then you recruit a few, then you tell temp to get rid of their refugees and then recruit them. faaark you are an absolute card! You wont last long when a real tribe declares on you.

COMING defeated Rogues, Temp didn't. See the difference here? Temp have no right to gain players as a result of our work, us and coming on the other hand, can. we worked for it, we alone get the spoils.

Understand now? Or do you need pictures?

DeletedUser

COMING defeated Rogues, Temp didn't. See the difference here? Temp have no right to gain players as a result of our work, us and coming on the other hand, can. we worked for it, we alone get the spoils.

Understand now? Or do you need pictures?

So, when did other players become a commodity that you can barter with?

DeletedUser

Sumner, greenmoaner makes his own rules without COMING he wouldnt have a tribe now.

I love the ego of these little people.

Because everyone has jumped on the allos? bandwagon, everyone talks utter garbage and supports it.

greenmonsta

Sumner, greenmoaner makes his own rules without coming he wouldnt have a tribe now.

I love the ego ive these little people.

Because everyone has jumped on the allos? bandwagon, everyone talks utter garbage and supports it.

Haha, yeah, thats right.

DeletedUser

Yup sure is it. Static had their bums handed to them on a plate.

Here in the externals we love stats

Stats show COMING kicked ROGUES bum
Stats show ROGUES kicked STATIC bum

DeletedUser

So are you going to share what you know and I dont then? I would not have gone to coming over magvel - even tho they will cream us. Have some pride in yourself!

DeletedUser20939

Yup sure is it. Static had their bums handed to them on a plate.

Here in the externals we love stats

Stats show COMING kicked ROGUES bum
Stats show ROGUES kicked STATIC bum

ah you mean they almost nobles pleasantly agonized and letting him rebuild and you mean that we came out on top of it, please rogues should've finished pleasantly when they had the chance, but they probably don't understand a player sometimes doesn't quit when he losses 1 village