What will you do after world 2 ?

kilo42stu

With so many quality long time players, i`m interested to know if you will carry on playing in another world, i for one will miss world 2 and think i`m too addicted to leave it there 8P

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
I will most likely not play another world after World 2 have ended.

tokstolle

Most likley will I then just maintain my w3 account untill that world also close and then after that forgot tribalwars. But to forgot all person that I have meet during this 4 years will I never do.

DeletedUser

lol your w3 account is rather small aint it.
wish you the best there.
i here things aint goin to well for my old D.D family

tokstolle

lol your w3 account is rather small aint it.
wish you the best there.
i here things aint goin to well for my old D.D family

Well 251 village so it is pretty small in comparsion with my w2 account.

And sad to say is D*D a hard time but all can change.

DeletedUser7126

i will most likely retire. only way i would join another world if it was with active players i know from w2.

DeletedUser

yeah but that world would have to be like an old world not like these rubbish ones they have now.

DeletedUser7126

yeah but that world would have to be like an old world not like these rubbish ones they have now.

amen brother....be careful..dont trash talk the worlds to much...some take their jobs very serious

DeletedUser

Dunno, got world 36, but i think that may end before w2. Might go back to my studies

DeletedUser

retire then come back a year later on a new world with some old friends like i just did, sad. lol

DeletedUser

It's pretty easy to quit.

Simply don't accept an old account and then realize you can't be bothered starting all over again after so much effort.

DeletedUser

I will probably try to get as many as you W2 guys together and all decide on a new world to join. If we got 20 or 30 quality players from here we could blitz a new world.

DeletedUser7126

Its not so easy these days to jump on a new world. Seems like every player out there has two or three co players and then they want to talk trash about how good they are....lol.

I have tried newer worlds and tried to establish allies with several people but I was always talking to different people playing the same account...lol.

DeletedUser

There are some awesome players from both sides in World 2. Would be a shame to not come together somewhere and KILL.

DeletedUser7126

wouldnt be opposed to it when w2 wraps up but it would have to be 100 percent active people.