The most organized tribe in k55

DeletedUser

Why will I restart or Nobled? I won't be alone you know?

You'll restart because you're in the 'core' of the world. It's the most violent place to be. Once people get nobles, you'll see which tribes can stand, and which tribes can't. That's when your world super powers develop right there.

When someone gets nobles, they'll probably come after anyone near them (based off of points). There are no 'friends' at the beginning of the world, just tribesmates...which in itself is a worthless statement this early in the game.

DeletedUser

You'll restart because you're in the 'core' of the world. It's the most violent place to be. Once people get nobles, you'll see which tribes can stand, and which tribes can't. That's when your world super powers develop right there.

When someone gets nobles, they'll probably come after anyone near them (based off of points). There are no 'friends' at the beginning of the world, just tribesmates...which in itself is a worthless statement this early in the game.

Thats why TTO was created to give all the members a Footing in the core.

DeletedUser

Correction, TTO was created to make nice villes for real tribes

DeletedUser

Thats why TTO was created to give all the members a Footing in the core.

Good luck with that...wait until a real tribe appears, and then I'd like to watch that war. It'd probably be more like a steam roller running over someone's foot...but nevertheless still funny.

DeletedUser

Good luck with that...wait until a real tribe appears, and then I'd like to watch that war. It'd probably be more like a steam roller running over someone's foot...but nevertheless still funny.

You have just made my day.

DeletedUser

You two are the trolls.

Trolls you say? Well we need something to do until BP goes away :p

ICHC_this_Caturday.jpg

DeletedUser

The joys of the early game, all this pent up aggression and nothing to hit within it hence why the forums are our only outlet.

Take pride in your Noobness George for you have made a lot of people happy today.