The most organized tribe in k55

DeletedUser

With our great new world still under a day old we have already been graced with the most organized tribe in k55. This tribe as I'm sure we all know by now due to the large amount of spam in our now defiled forum is none other than the great
The Teutonic Order. (will post tw-stats link once site has updated :icon_redface:)

Georgeman212 is the mastermind behind this tribe of epic proportion. Although calling them a tribe may be giving them too much credit in my humble opinion.

I am the leader of TTO, we where formed within 5 minutes of me joining, 7 hours later we have 20 members and are organised.

Could I make a request that you make a Map for each Continent, because TTO are becoming Dominant in our continent through the use of cunning Organisational skills, Teamwork and logic (No random invitations across the game world, making sure no-one is Isolated)

Finally we come to TTO's own thread clicky

Having such claims as being the most organized tribe in k55 I started wondering how great this tribe must be. Surely having organization would mean this tribe would be above those other nub tribes right?

Boy was I wrong :icon_eek:

[spoil]
angryplayer0000 today at 11:26
Hello hows the tribe going?
I currently have no tribe can I join yours?
I have no skill in this game and can build up my points really fast like your other members.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Respectfully
Angryplayer0000

Ps. Your PnP is so amazing can you give me some tips on how to look so pro on the external forums?

Georgeman212 today at 11:28
May I ask where you are please?

and what do you mean PnP?

angryplayer0000 today at 11:31
I'm roughly 12 hours away from you to your north.
At this time I'm located on the border of k55 and k45.

I mean PnP you know politics and propaganda. Your posts on the external forums were really something.

Georgeman212 today at 11:35
Ok then, here is a invite.

Georgeman212 today at 11:43
for Politics we use Formal Grammar, think ahead, plan our targets carefully, designate roles to individual council members ect...
[/spoil]

Wow that was the easiest tribe recruitment interview ever :icon_wink:

Now that I made it into The Teutonic Order I should be able to see how an organized tribe runs. I was quite excited to explore this tribe.

First allow me to show you the tribal invitation policy.
[spoil] [/spoil]
I wonder why I was invited if i'm not in k55 :icon_confused:

After pondering for a few minutes I found out I was given invitational rights. I decided to check out how this organized powerhouse recruits. Surely it would be of a high standard since they are so organized right?

Wrong :icon_rolleyes:
[spoil]
invites.png
[/spoil]

So now our organized tribe has mass recruitment problems. Perhaps their diplomacy would be better. Surely they wouldn't be in the business of creating alliances in the first day.

Again I was wrong :icon_redface:

[spoil]
invitest.png
[/spoil]

Feeling disappointed I moved on to check the forums.
Being a player who just returned to Tribal wars I decided i'd read some advice from a trusted leader within the tribe. Although something tells me I better not listen to his words of wisdom.

[spoil]
advice.png
[/spoil]

As you can imagine I ran out of that forum quite fast. I can't imagine the suffering that their newer players will have once beginner protection ends.

Then I saw a glimpse of hope for our organized tribe. A forum titled "Plans". Surely this must be their reason for their hype. They must have very thought out details for their growth and development.
I just had to click. It was the light at the end of the tunnel. But as you can imagine the tunnel collapsed just as I clicked the little scroll...

[spoil]
plansh.png
[/spoil]

End Note I don't endorse tribal disbands. Let the noobs/newbs learn from their own mistakes disbanding their tribes will make them more determined to do the same mistake a second time.

I hope this will entertain you all for the few minutes you are waiting for your farm runs to return.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

About the plans, we have made a better Hidden forum, but you are forgetting one big thing, look on message templates.

You seemed like a nice guy, so I let you in, but I also had plans as well.

DeletedUser

You know nothing about what we are doing, How we are organised, half the forum is hidden as well.

DeletedUser

About the plans, we have made a better Hidden forum, but you are forgetting one big thing, look on message templates.

You seemed like a nice guy, so I let you in, but I also had plans as well.

Theres always a plan. That doesn't mean it is a good plan.
Seemed like a nice guy? I turned down positions of authority to prevent you from having problems within your tribe I'd say thats nice :lol:

Next time stop spamming the forums and giving people a reason for doing this sort of thing. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You see this is the reason I love tribes like this - it collects all the little noobs and newbies under one roof and helps me pick my targets. It is a shame I don't have any TTO's around me but there is a lovely little mass recruit tribe around me that I will be sinking my teeth into soon...I do hope they squeal

DeletedUser

Plus most of the council have either run or helped run big tribes before, so you are the noob, watch your report section :)

DeletedUser

Theres always a plan. That doesn't mean it is a good plan.
Seemed like a nice guy? I turned down positions of authority to prevent you from having problems within your tribe I'd say thats nice :lol:

Next time stop spamming the forums and giving people a reason for doing this sort of thing. :icon_rolleyes:

You do realise you are making a big mistake.

DeletedUser

You see this is the reason I love tribes like this - it collects all the little noobs and newbies under one roof and helps me pick my targets. It is a shame I don't have any TTO's around me but there is a lovely little mass recruit tribe around me that I will be sinking my teeth into soon...I do hope they squeal

Nah, we are smart. We all stick together meaning we are never separated.

We already silenced one ganker.

DeletedUser

i like to see u silence all that laugh at you. lol lol lol lol opps lol

DeletedUser

Not a start up player I see george
Wouldn't the most organized duke in k55 know not to waste resources on a farm upgrade?

DeletedUser

Really? lets see you're tribe then? (I be it is some huge rabble, I prefer a smaller more easy to co-ordinate Tribe)

DeletedUser

Not a start up player I see george
Wouldn't the most organized duke in k55 know not to waste resources on a farm upgrade?

No need yet, I am focussing on my basic resources and spears for defence (As I am surrounded by Sparta and Gankers)

DeletedUser

just stop digging a bigger hole u done be proven not to know a thing and are a liar. if u mass recuit then admit it its not always bad but it is when u say u dont then someone has proof u do.

DeletedUser

just stop digging a bigger hole u done be proven not to know a thing and are a liar. if u mass recuit then admit it its not always bad but it is when u say u dont then someone has proof u do.

We don't mass recruit, we strategically invite, if we massed recruited we would of done a lot more invites.

DeletedUser

can someone tell this noob how you can strategically recruit random people in the first 24hrs of play?? perhaps i missed that memo.. ill go back to my "leadership training 101 guide to recruiting noobs booklet"

DeletedUser

At first when I read the thread it was slightly amusing, now that "Georgeman212" Arrived to comment, made it much more amusing :D You do realise you are making a big mistake.Careful angryplayer :O

DeletedUser

I must admit, I didin't really read what he wrote, I was just putting my plan in action, and I admit I didn't quite get it.

My plan was to get a small outpost in his K to test to see if that area was Volatile.