The most organized tribe in k55

DeletedUser

We don't mass recruit, we strategically invite, if we massed recruited we would of done a lot more invites.

George may I call you george?

My screen shot shows 28 invites. Now you must also consider the scroll bar to the right of the picture. This implies there are more invitations below the bottom of the screen. (I'd zoom out but that would lower the quality of the shot)

Lets assume you have 35 invites. You currently have 20 members which brings a grand total of 55.

On a world with a 75 tribe limit you have attempted to recruit more then half of your tribes limit in a single day.
This would be considered "mass recruit"

DeletedUser

can someone tell this noob how you can strategically recruit random people in the first 24hrs of play?? perhaps i missed that memo.. ill go back to my "leadership training 101 guide to recruiting noobs booklet"

Erm yes you can invite players in the first 24 hours, it even says we accept Newbies on our profile (we accept anyone who is a good teamplayer), after 30 members we will only accept members that we know are good. That has been policy since our creation.

DeletedUser

George may I call you george?

My screen shot shows 28 invites. Now you must also consider the scroll bar to the right of the picture. This implies there are more invitations below the bottom of the screen. (I'd zoom out but that would lower the quality of the shot)

Lets assume you have 35 invites. You currently have 20 members which brings a grand total of 55.

On a world with a 75 tribe limit you have attempted to recruit more then half of your tribes limit in a single day.
This would be considered "mass recruit"

Erm.... no, some tribes have already maxed out. After the 30 member mark you will have to contact us to join.

DeletedUser

We remove them if they stay there for two days after the invite was sent, so about midday tommorow.

DeletedUser

Erm.. we do, ask The Lord Of Freedom, he can show you evidence to back me up, we do have our way, I am sure Angryplayer knows that now.

DeletedUser

Erm.. we do, ask The Lord Of Freedom, he can show you evidence to back me up, we do have our way, I am sure Angryplayer knows that now.

I sure do :icon_wink:
Oh and I sent you a mail regarding how to properly invite a player. I hope you take the advice you do seem to need it

DeletedUser

Newbs/newbie = new players who are still learning to play the game
Noob = A player who has yet to grasp how to play the game yet is convinced that he knows best

I think we can all agree you are not a Newbie George.

Now lets have a look at how you are recruiting and just take a sneak peak into the future....I see, I see a few of your weaker members being attacked, desperate cries for support, troops carelessly sent out and Members running away because they suddenly realise that the tribe they joined, the tribe they hoped to offer them protection because of their big numbers and member count has only painted a big target on their back.

such a tragic tale...don't you just LOVE it!

DeletedUser

Newbs/newbie = new players who are still learning to play the game
Noob = A player who has yet to grasp how to play the game yet is convinced that he knows best

I think we can all agree you are not a Newbie George.

Now lets have a look at how you are recruiting and just take a sneak peak into the future....I see, I see a few of your weaker members being attacked, desperate cries for support, troops carelessly sent out and Members running away because they suddenly realise that the tribe they joined, the tribe they hoped to offer them protection because of their big numbers and member count has only painted a big target on their back.

such a tragic tale...don't you just LOVE it!

Erm... no, we are in the middle of organising a Attack and defence plan, meaning we know what to do when we are attacked and when we attack a enemy we know what to do.

DeletedUser93439

I think my interest in this thread is fading already due to one guy desperatly defending himself while all odds are against him and making himself look stupid.

DeletedUser

*facepalm* so you are actually telling me that you and you members would try to defend this early in the game...with troops?

DeletedUser

*facepalm* so you are actually telling me that you and you members would need to defend this early in the game...with troops?

No, for when we all leave protection, some people would like to attack me and the TTO.

DeletedUser

Of cause I mean after BP. But for the first 3 days after BP you would use troops to defend?

DeletedUser

I think my interest in this thread is fading already due to one guy desperatly defending himself while all odds are against him and making himself look stupid.

Guess I need to find another tribe to join :icon_neutral: