SLW's story

DeletedUser

Limits exist only in the mind
I would choose a different direction though, barbarians have slaughtered all the maids, no kisses for a poor frog

DeletedUser

Hmmm.... Interesting.

Multiple yawns on the first post I have to say, seemed a little long winded.

Good debate to read too and highlights some interesting points.

Short and sweet eh? We'll see ;)

DeletedUser

To all those posting about how Snappy and Co. are hard done by, do not be fooled, people make their own decisions and actions then say it is based on what others have done.

i.e. - I left as my friends quit, then go running cap in hand to the enemy!!!

To those stating that this is just a "game", yes it may be just a "game", but is the forum not part of this/ that "game"? Slating the self-righteous BS that people feel the need to share with the rest of us?

Overall, you made your bed, now "lie" in it.

DeletedUser

I see the divine status of our God did not last long elsewhere.

DeletedUser

I see the divine status of our God did not last long elsewhere.

I think he got confused as he was just Gods' vessel on that specific plain of existence, as I see he has been reborn. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Nah
no confusion
It was done on purpose
Much easier to turn divine on the rim with a bit of help from the big core friend. A strategy many Gods have used in the past.
He can start his ODA obsession safely now. Oh wait, he's already started

DeletedUser

Regardless of how, SLW is here and BDeath is not. I call that victory. What is next for SLW?

DeletedUser

Regardless of how, SLW is here and BDeath is not. I call that victory. What is next for SLW?

So does Snappy.
He's given exactly the same verdict (almost word for word) when he suggested once more that him and his select ones (and that is not all ten despite what he say's on his profile about them) from SLW move over to XXXX to fight COD and the nasty pasty Mr. Clit

See what Family does for you?
Have they fallen out over property or something. Cross nobling maybe?

I also have many other friends obviously but there are to many to list here :( i have found many friends in my current tribe, but basically if you search a player and find they where a long term member of SLW until it final break up they are people i respect and many love greatly. It would take some thing drastic for me to attack one of them!

I suppose he felt the same about CoD back then when his Genes were a bit more fishy like:)

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

If you think that's why BDeath are not here, you're welcome to your delusions Empy. SLW did not beat BDeath. BDeath thoroughly beat SLW in the first place, and if they choose to reform after BDeath have already called it a day, and claim some sort of jackoff victory, then whatever...:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

So does Snappy.
He's given exactly the same verdict (almost word for word) when he suggested once more that him and his select ones (and that is not all ten despite what he say's on his profile about them) from SLW move over to XXXX to fight COD and the nasty pasty Mr. Clit

Hey I like Pasty's! :-D Only Proper ones from the Homelands though in Cornwall, Can't get a half decent one anywhere else!

Yeah apparently I am a Nasty and I hate Snape, lol, I'm not nasty, I just pick up on when people do things wrong or sloppy, I definitely don't hate him, that doesn't belong in a game!

Snape has been trying to get him and his Select 3 from SLW into XXXX for ages now, It may have started off just himself I am not 100%, but now he wants to hit us after I questioned our alliance because they were not joining in on XXXX, as I had heard the roomers that they had a NAP with XXXX.

Now he has flown off the rails at me, dunno what that was all about! I thought allies were supposed to attack and help each other with the same enemy? lol

I think he is looking for an excuse! ;)

If anyone can claim victory over BDeath it is XXXX, not $CoD$ or SLW, as they took the most villages from BDeath through their recruiting at the end.

SLW helped bring about the end of BDeath by forcing 1 or 2 players to quit, but it was a sinking ship for months by then!
:)

DeletedUser

Hey I like Pasty's! :-D Only Proper ones from the Homelands though in Cornwall, Can't get a half decent one anywhere else!

Yeah apparently I am a Nasty and I hate Snape, lol, I'm not nasty, I just pick up on when people do things wrong or sloppy, I definitely don't hate him, that doesn't belong in a game!

Snape has been trying to get him and his Select 3 from SLW into XXXX for ages now, It may have started off just himself I am not 100%, but now he wants to hit us after I questioned our alliance because they were not joining in on XXXX, as I had heard the roomers that they had a NAP with XXXX.

Now he has flown off the rails at me, dunno what that was all about! I thought allies were supposed to attack and help each other with the same enemy? lol

I think he is looking for an excuse! ;)

If anyone can claim victory over BDeath it is XXXX, not $CoD$ or SLW, as they took the most villages from BDeath through their recruiting at the end.

SLW helped bring about the end of BDeath by forcing 1 or 2 players to quit, but it was a sinking ship for months by then!
:)

There's a good pasty place in N Abbot. Cornwall is a bit too far even from her.

That's exactly my
point
That's his only trying to get his select ones in despite what he claims on his profile.

I don't know why he wants to hit you. I'd say that is just a bit of pretentious overjealousy to convince the softies in XXXX that they're recruiting him for a good cause.

or maybe Empy has some alternative gene theory of why Snap is going for his 'Family' since such relations last for ever.
No that is not another personal insult on any of your real life skills Snap:)

In that case I may have to switch sides too. How about extending that 'peace' into a full blown alliance
We can call it the Nasty Pasty Alliance ..or would it be confused for a NAP

DeletedUser

If he does that I will have my own opinions on the matter that mihajes would probably find unlikely to come from me. SLW is my favorite tribe on this world for more than one reason but if they merge into XXXX in any way shape or form, I have to say that -3- is the only tribe here I can even try to respect anymore.

If you think that's why BDeath are not here, you're welcome to your delusions Empy. SLW did not beat BDeath. BDeath thoroughly beat SLW in the first place, and if they choose to reform after BDeath have already called it a day, and claim some sort of jackoff victory, then whatever...:icon_rolleyes:

My logic stands. They are here, BDeath is not. Regardless of ANY previous circumstances, that is how it is now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If he does that I will have my own opinions on the matter that mihajes would probably find unlikely to come from me.
????
Does this make sense to you?

SLW is my favorite tribe on this world for more than one reason
I bet. You are very much suited to each other

but if they merge into XXXX in any way shape or form, I have to say that -3- is the only tribe here I can even try to respect anymore.
What's that supposed to mean again that you won't like them anymore and you'll start liking -3- then?

For your info Snappy has been begging to join XXXX for sometime now. Aak him yourself. Is that any shape or form for you

DeletedUser57711

The only other tribe in the world comparable to the old XXXX is SLW, aren't you?

Now this has to be the biggest load of bull i have seen you post.
1st Old XXXX :icon_rolleyes: are they still not walking over who ever they fight if they decide to fight SLW guess what SLW would get smashed. you should just give up trying now Emp no one will ever listen to you as you dont have a clue about anything you try to say you have. SLW are no where close to XXXX on any level never have never will be :icon_rolleyes:

Please come back to w22 i would love to kick you right back out of it myself

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

You are probably too stupid to know that the only other tribe in the world comparable to the old XXXX is SLW, aren't you?

pfft LOL sure i can give a good go, so can most of SLW but to compare us to xxxx is to compare a watermelon to a grapefruit :)

they have:

wwyandt
JonEdCap(better then me as we have seen in battle)
Wei Long
terminator 2010
stevie-hill2006
Grazo
sir colbey
thmorrison1218

that are as good or better then our best and there is several more great fighters there too

all my love emp but if xxxx put there focus on SLW we would slowly die, been there know that LOL

Right now there is so many players in w22 that haven't earned there life here, i am more then happy to help show them the door.

TO BE CLEAR slw didn't beat bdeath, they where basically inactive long before SLW reformed again and bdeath long ago beat us.

I am a bit drunk thus the post as i don't post often...

The world is basically done in my view, if we take out the remaining players that are not worthy to still be alive WOOT we are done LOL

kk back to w53 :) (glad i got a co-player there, i have more time to take out inactive players that shouldn't be in w22 any more)

DeletedUser57711

It's you on the Aatank account? LOL

look out W22

Yeah its me :)

pfft LOL sure i can give a good go, so can most of SLW but to compare us to xxxx is to compare a watermelon to a grapefruit :)

they have:

wwyandt
JonEdCap(better then me as we have seen in battle)
Wei Long
terminator 2010
stevie-hill2006
Grazo
sir colbey
thmorrison1218

that are as good or better then our best and there is several more great fighters there too

all my love emp but if xxxx put there focus on SLW we would slowly die, been there know that LOL

Right now there is so many players in w22 that haven't earned there life here, i am more then happy to help show them the door.

TO BE CLEAR slw didn't beat bdeath, they where basically inactive long before SLW reformed again and bdeath long ago beat us.

I am a bit drunk thus the post as i don't post often...

The world is basically done in my view, if we take out the remaining players that are not worthy to still be alive WOOT we are done LOL

kk back to w53 :) (glad i got a co-player there, i have more time to take out inactive players that shouldn't be in w22 any more)

and yeah you have some good players you included in that but you go up against XXXX fully you would not have the numbers of good players you would need to survive. Yes you would take many villages but never enough to keep your self going. but emp can't seem to see past his on love for you snap lol