W53 - Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser17170

Human Bull,

The reason Jolly didn't get to take is... is because she's not active.

The reason Godless didn't get any was because he was taking others... O wait that kills your idea that I"m taking ALL the internals. *rolls eyes*

DeletedUser

i see that Godless has taken some internals from Asiek. i also see that you took some as well. so why doesnt he get some King villages? whats good for you should be good for your tribe members. there are other players in the area as well (siberian warrior and promcon), but yet none of them have been allow to take some King villages. are those only meant for you?

DeletedUser17170

Kings villages were divided up amoungs a few players, I was to take a few and the others were to go to the others. I wont name who because really thats none of your business. The reason I ended taking them all was because a few of them decided to quit themselfs, then spotted started to move in, so I knew I could move in faster so I took what I could since the others weren't moving fast enough. The bright side is the players that didn't get theirs of king will get access to the other players who quit.

DeletedUser

Dauthi are you a used car sales man in rl?

The lies that continually spill forth from your mouth over whelm me :icon_rolleyes:

1: We didnt run because Drama was stealing your food "Priest"
If I was running from a fight why did I start attacking your members after leaving?

2: I personally wasnt involved in the talks regarding the recruitment of Fire & Live
That was more a WTF situation there.

3: I fully voiced my opinions on the matter in the tribal forum ..... which was locked :icon_confused:

4: My comments to you were to hide the fact that I already decided to leave your lies for a tribe with players I can trust.
Takes a few days to organize a defection :icon_eek:

5: Despite the fact that I had evidence of a discussion you had with one of your player regrading Fire & Live plotting to join Drama & stab
in the back, you lied to me that any such plans were taking place.

You claim to have the best interest of the tribe in mind yet numerous people have seen you comment on how Priest are food for Sekrit, appears your lying on both fronts there.

Bottom line is the lyings got to stop....... perhaps the when you hit the rim it may.........but I doubt it :icon_rolleyes:

slinkiestwizard

Ah Faceless i was waiting for you to jump on this thread and show you erm ....Face? Good post any way i have heard from several players in the sekrit ranks to verify your post.
Seams your more spot on then there leader lol hes still trying to look at my stats and now claims he gained all those points after being rimmed 29 days ago.

Its comic relief
[12:54:00 AM] Dauthi: and I was rimmed
[12:54:26 AM] Dauthi: and 40 days ago... was before 1.5.11
[12:54:54 AM] Dauthi: 1.5.11 was give or take 29 days ago
[1:10:06 AM] slinkiestwizard: so you were rimmed and grew that big in 29 days oh goody
Yeah when you tell so many stories i guess you start to believe them ,Faceless i must say you are one of the few players i have had contact with that has been spot on with what they said +!

side note we must all thank the great Dauthi for letting us no who was active and who wasnt!

Last edited:

DeletedUser17170

Faceless,

Running from drama to Ba-I and starting a fight with your x-tribemates is .. RUNNING.

Never said you were, I said there was one that was involved yet I never saw any concerns raised from said player.

You voiced your concerns, by bitching in a thread, how is that a productive way to voice your concerns. And the thread was re-opened after I got home and had a chance to make my post. Last I checked it was still opened for players to post in.

So you admit you lied to me to suit your own needs, yet you claim I am the liar? Hyprocritcial of you much.

The "plot" you speak of, I didn't and don't beleive its true, its posted by Amber who is a self admited cheater, he was trying to cause distrust in the tribe because he is upset that we sent him to the rim. Apperently it worked cause your to simple to see that fact.

Die Antewood,

If your going to quote me quote the whole thing. Your twisting my words to suit your twisted idea. I never said I was rimmed and grew to my size in 29 days. YOU said it. I just choose to ignore your comment from that point forward since your blinded by your own greatness to think that someone might be as good or better then you.

The "I was rimmed" comment was to your response to the comment that you took the account over 40 days ago, cause I didn't get back on my feet to the point were I could noble till just about the same time you took over the account that was already grown and had a handful of free villages(err sorry merged villages).

[spoil][9:57:18 PM] Die Antwoord says: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=219359&page=43
[10:55:55 PM] Dauthi says: thanks for the link and all the random rambling
[10:56:06 PM] Dauthi says: but I woud of read it some time or another
[11:29:36 PM] Die Antwoord says: so you no i was straight with you ,i responded to a post if you want me bring it ill dust you , next time when you look at stats verify what you think you are reading
[11:30:27 PM] Dauthi says: if you think you will "dust" me then bring it
[11:30:35 PM] Dauthi says: I've delt with bigger fish then you and put them in their place.
[11:30:38 PM] Dauthi says: your just an ego
[11:30:41 PM] Dauthi says: get over yourself
[11:31:34 PM] Die Antwoord says: dude ego you are cluless i told you to get out of that shit tribe your running you have little to no clue do you
[11:33:03 PM] Dauthi says: as I said back then, and I say it again, I don't play this game to be amoungs the best, and stroke my cock because I"m the best. I play this game to share my knowledge with other players of how the game is played so they can stand up to ego strokers.
[11:33:11 PM] Dauthi says: some times It works outs... some times it doesn't
[11:39:30 PM] Die Antwoord says: it wont this time but you just keep stroking that cock at least youll get someting out of it, could i recomend a kleenex?
[11:39:46 PM] Dauthi says: *rolls eyes*
[11:40:02 PM] Dauthi says: I get more out of a failure then I do out of a success.
[11:40:15 PM] Dauthi says: cause a success shows me I know what i"m doing. A failure shows me how to improve.
[11:40:39 PM] Dauthi says: Unless you think your perfect and the spitting image of god himself, then improving should be your goal.
[11:42:47 PM] Die Antwoord says: no im the antichrist an i never said i was a pro just better than you , before you pouted off about what you thought you knew you shaouls have asked
[11:43:36 PM] Dauthi says: if you think your bettter then me fill free to bring it.
[11:44:15 PM] Dauthi says: I highly doubt your as good as you think you are, or at the very least I'm a hell of a lot better then you think I am.
[11:47:02 PM] Die Antwoord says: yeah i only pushed 1.7 in oda in a month but hey your better
[11:49:24 PM] Die Antwoord says: okay so done pouding your chest?
[11:50:08 PM] Dauthi says: I"m not pounding my chest
[11:50:19 PM] Die Antwoord says: you seamed to be
[11:50:22 PM] Dauthi says: You were tring to smear my name in public
[11:50:33 PM] Dauthi says: and failed to come up with a decent smear.
[11:54:00 PM] Dauthi says: You claim you raised the ODA 1.7 in a month. Yet on 1-5-11 you were at 10k under a mil, and your now at 1.8 mil, yet for me on the same day 1-5-11 I was at 400k(half of yours), I've brought mine up to 1.7mil, 100k less then yours.
[11:54:18 PM] Dauthi says: So yes KUDOS for you for raising your ODA, but .. o look so did I.
[11:54:36 PM] Dauthi says: oops sorry I looked at the wrong field
[11:54:50 PM] Dauthi says: you were at 750k, and I was at 315k
[11:54:54 PM] Dauthi says: still half yours.
[11:56:37 PM] Die Antwoord says: apples and oranges
[11:57:00 PM] Die Antwoord says: again i took ths account over less than 40 days ago
[11:57:16 PM] Dauthi says: and I was rimmed
[11:57:42 PM] Dauthi says: and 40 days ago... was before 1.5.11
[11:58:10 PM] Dauthi says: 1.5.11 was give or take 29 days ago
[12:13:19 AM] Die Antwoord says: so you were rimmed and grew that big in 29 days oh goody[/spoil]

If anyone wants the WHOLE conversation read the spoiler. You will see exactly how much Die is twisting the words to suit him, like I said Die you think you can "dust" me any day bring it.

slinkiestwizard

yup thats the whole text and i quoted exactly so whats you point? in any text you claim to have been rimmed and grew that big in 29 days , so i guess you just reinforced what i posted,

Lol though i absolutely love your hobbies as you listed them :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser17170

Die Antewood,

You must be slow, or really high. The 29 day comments was talking about stats from 1.5.11, not from the time I war rimmed or from the time you took over the account. You made the statement you were awesome because you grew the account's ODA 1.7 mil in about a month. I went back 1 month and proved that your ODA was higher then mine by double, and that I raised mine to about the same as yours in that same time frame. You then said "but I took over the account 40 days ago", in which I responded and I was rimmed. You took over the account shortly after I was rimmed, yet I have been able to grow my account to the size it is, in that time frame. You are trying to mix the two and twist my words, very poorly.

DeletedUser64969

he is particularly slow isnt he :| i had a talk with someone on the die antwood account awhile ago, not sure if it was the same player but he was stupid as well lol. ended with him sending 60hour fakes at me :|

Michael Corleone.

I thought this was the Top 20 Tribes thread, not the bullcrap that can be sorted in PM thread.

DeletedUser

Nubs

I class myself as a nub wanting to learn from the best ? and there play and i,m only on for 1 hour a day. :( ? last played 52 but still there as a co play for the play. I was flamed in 52 for being a nubcake but took out so much play i loved it so played there and here for my game play. Post is for the tribes i asked to join and they said NO ..so i play for the fun. ;)

DeletedUser

Dauthi Running from drama to Ba-I and starting a fight with your x-tribemates is .. RUNNING.

Leaving a tribe of snakes isnt running its removing yourself from a pit.

Dauthi You voiced your concerns, by bitching in a thread, how is that a productive way to voice your concerns. And the thread was re-opened after I got home and had a chance to make my post. Last I checked it was still opened for players to post in.

Now posting a well thought out thread is considered bitching?
Another sign of your blind totalitarian control over your food.

Dauthi The "plot" you speak of, I didn't and don't beleive its true, its posted by Amber who is a self admited cheater, he was trying to cause distrust in the tribe because he is upset that we sent him to the rim. Apperently it worked cause your to simple to see that fact.

Hmm appears your to simple to see the obvious fact that the 2 players we're speaking of will stab you in the back.

Dauthi So you admit you lied to me to suit your own needs, yet you claim I am the liar? Hyprocritcial of you much.

1: Sure I lied to you at least I'm man enough to admit it :icon_eek:
2: Ever been in a relationship? (I doubt it but)
Why is it in most relationships once one party starts lying why do they get so upset when the other party starts lying back to them, Hmmmmmmmm. WHAT DO YOU EXPECT?????

DeletedUser17170

Faceless,

The thread wasn't "well thought out" it was a bitch feast about various differnet things. And again when I got home I addressed the concerns and openly invited anyone with an issue to bring it to me personally, which you did, and I explained myself, yet you still felt the need to lie to me and flee.

If they stab me in the back then guess who's back got stab? Mine, I was willing to take the risk because I believe people deserve atleast ONE chance, and if they screw it they screw it, but to straight up kick people to the curb because of someone else's opinion.. nea.

I haven't lied about anything, so there is nothing for me to admit I lied about. The orignal purpose of our merge was so that ass and Sekrit could take on R.I.P while supporting RIM against Drama. Well RIM died and RIP got taken out. Tell me where I lied in our goals.

As far as my personal life, trying to take a dig at it is very low, and childish. I thought you were a better person then that.

DeletedUser

Dauthi As far as my personal life, trying to take a dig at it is very low, and childish. I thought you were a better person then that.

Thanks for expertly pointing out another reason why your leadership is doomed for failure :lol:
This game is supposed to be entertainment.
Cant even have a good laugh with you in the room.
My comments are simply to mess with you.......... "JOKING AROUND"

Oh & speaking of failure:

<<< SekRit - Dauthi today at 00:38 Quote
I am stepping down as a leader of this tribe, and unless Dagoneto decides something differnet I will be disbanding the tribe in 48 hrs.

When I started this world it was with the idea that I would be playing my account and be an unoffical leader to provide random feedback, not be the main duke. I tried to step up some as we had a need but RL has been keeping me from doing all I want to do. You add that in with the fact that It seems we have a large group of players who don't know how to work as team members and grow activily, or are greedy, and I don't have the time to deal with them properly.

So my advice would be to find another tribe to join or create your own, unless dago decides to come back and straighten everyone out, then I suggest following him. Either way I'm done with this tribe.—

That & wanting into Drama after claiming your a "ALL ABOUT MY TRIBE GUY?"

COME ON MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought you were better than that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17170

Faceless,

Joking around and taking a jab at ones personal life after insulting them on the forums are two differnet things. I can joke around with people about my personal life, or lack there of some times just fine, but if a person is trying to belittle me on the forums its not joking, its called attempting to insult/low ball someone.

Tell me were it says I want in Drama? I never once asked to join Drama, nore have I stated what my plans are once I step down. I told the tribe very simply that I didn't have the time or effort to put into leading. When I joined this world I was meant to be a figurehead while others did the real work and took the real credit and they were to use my name to help them gain credit and favors with other tribes as I'm pretty well know amongst most of the leaders in this world. As time progressed I tried to help, and it kept taking more and more of my time, time I didn't have to lend. I realized I wasn't doing the tribe just being its leader, and unless a solid stepped up then the tribe should go its own ways. How is that not for the tribe? Should I keep half heartly leading them into failure? or should I back out early enough for them to find suitable homes and have a chance at success in this world?

Or are you now just attempting to make me look bad to suit your own ends? Cause trust me its not working.

DeletedUser

This no longer has anything to do with Dauthi like he said, hes stepped down so if you want to have a go at him, insult or whatever then just PM him and do it, you continue to post on here then of course he is going to respond to your public berating - this is aimed at everyone by the way :)

Let's get back on topic.

DeletedUser

can we not have a bitching contest here where it is irrelevant?