W53 - Top 20 Tribes

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: guess that's the end of drama... don't feel bad guys we had a good run
Hell, half of drama is joining me, maybe some nooble as well :icon_razz:
We're gonna internal all of BA-I then declare on the world :axemen::axemen:

Looks like it works for allos? :icon_confused:

Yes, your joining BA-I would certainly drop the level of skill by several factors. :lol:
I understand your hard on for me.... :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

asking for a lock on this and maybe we could have a top 10 thread.

DeletedUser

Allos? certainly changed his tune. Looks like he's a proper rank 1 player now. Rank 1 odd, rank 2 oda, and rank 1 ODT, fighting 2 top 5 tribes pretty much by himself. Respect.

greenmonsta

Allos? certainly changed his tune. Looks like he's a proper rank 1 player now. Rank 1 odd, rank 2 oda, and rank 1 ODT, fighting 2 top 5 tribes pretty much by himself. Respect.

What tribes is he fighting? I don't see him fighting any.

DeletedUser

it's not really off topic, how boring would this thread be if we just listed the 20 tribes and wrote what we think. we need to debate. Create some tension between tribes. that's what the forums are all about.

DeletedUser

it's not really off topic, how boring would this thread be if we just listed the 20 tribes and wrote what we think. we need to debate. Create some tension between tribes. that's what the forums are all about.

if it were a debate about the top 20, 10 or even 5 it might be an interesting read, however tribes aren't being debated, individual members of some tribes are, and tbh it isn't even a debate of their value... heck, maybe we should have a thread called Allos? vs Internals :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

well if you got a problem about what's being said. Then here is some advice, do not add to it. send a message to Dark and he can get warning people

DeletedUser

you know what they say... if you can't beat em.. join em. :)

1 Drama!

2 Nooble

3 COMING

4 BA-I

5 Temp

6 Static

7 VooDoo

8 NERDS

9 Motive

10 Orphan

DeletedUser

1 Drama!- my tribe

2 Nooble- Have a nice position in the west of the world and currently kicking Motives behind there next move will be interesting

3 COMING- Still a good group of players even after allos killed there op have had a bit of inactivity recently

4 BA-I- Currently at war with Drama will see how long they last being hit from both sides

5 Temp- Got there expansion cut off so they are currently making there way south along the eastern RIM

6 Static- Good group of players here will be interesting to see what there next move will be.

7 VooDoo- Formerly the Sekrit family this is a hodgepodge of players ranging from good to bad. Currently we are eating them will be interesting to see how much resistance they put up

8 NERDS- The little guys

9 Motive- Getting eaten by Nooble have some decent members but almost certainly have no real future in this world

10 Orphan- no idea

DeletedUser

hell, half of drama is joining me, maybe some nooble as well :icon_razz:
We're gonna internal all of ba-i then declare on the world :axemen::axemen:

looks like it works for allos? :icon_confused:

I understand your hard on for me.... :)

are you back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

What tribes is he fighting? I don't see him fighting any.

I thought you guys and Coming...