What? Another Declaration?

DeletedUser93010

"D4D started running his mouth off on the forum and EDITING OUR PLAYERS POSTS to suit his replies."

tell the truth,i deleted /edited 1 post from the player that deleted 3 or 4 of my posts ,which were defending myself against your previous post

ps i aint read this post properly because after skimmiming through reading the bits that caught my eye,i know it aint worth reading as i seen more then enough bullcrap dribble for today

Angel Styles

ps i aint read this post properly because after skimmiming through reading the bits that caught my eye,i know it aint worth reading as i seen more then enough bullcrap dribble for today

If you haven't read it properly, why speak on the matter at all?

I enjoyed the read Clit =P

I know D4D doesn't actually read replies properly

LOL

DeletedUser

"D4D started running his mouth off on the forum and EDITING OUR PLAYERS POSTS to suit his replies."

tell the truth,i deleted /edited 1 post from the player that deleted 3 or 4 of my posts ,which were defending myself against your previous post

And that concludes an interesting post about who deleted and edited each other posts.

Any more dirty laundry to be aired. Unlike you we promise to read it all. We love 'bullcrap dribble' every day

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
na, clittlton has long has had control of heavensword :)

OK I understand now. You thought heaven sword was being controlled by clittleton so you launched on heaven sword and on clittleton's remote K81 villages, thinking that one or the other account would be unable to defend itself. This gets better...

DeletedUser64592

OK I understand now. You thought heaven sword was being controlled by clittleton so you launched on heaven sword and on clittleton's remote K81 villages, thinking that one or the other account would be unable to defend itself. This gets better...

sounds good to me, even though i hadn't thought about that, in control i mean he was incontrol of who got it, i wasn't sure or not is he still had fully controlled it or not, just last i heard he was incontrol and that sir k no longer had the account and i wasn't being gifted towns is all ;)

i read all your drivil clit

i see you have no response for the mail from my duke other then to declare on our tribe, you can't out talk some one for once? I know i could never out talk little jac LOL

Right, I remember this clearly. People move troops around in this game Snape, you should know that. The fact is, as I told you, when I had attacked the villages they were clear, when you attacked half a day later, they were stacked. So what, how the hell is that my fault? Real your neck in and stop clutching at straws to try and make me look bad.

i have no idea what your talking about, i am talking about a sat account you asked some one to take there last few towns, i got some one to send as you had said they where all clear and she only took one town.

Insulting you on the forums since you left? Quote me.
All I have done is vent frustration amongst friends privately and anything in public on the WF's is here for all to see and I don't see me insulting you. I see maybe at worse a cheeky little comment here and there but that is all tongue in cheek and part of the forum game!

As for insulting you on mail "Constantly" since you left, I think I have mailed you a grand total of 3 times in the past 5 months? So No, Bad Snape, Wrong Snape... Again!! :p

basically you just admited to your WF's "tongue in cheek" as you call it, i wasn't speaking of mails you sent me but mails you sent others in your tribe and in your tribal forums since we "defected"

You have wanted this fight since we left. In the words of the main duke of 19 days ago:

[2/6/2011 4:07:46 PM] stevo7213: Its a strange twist to the world, but I think from what I have seen, that Clit maybe working to his own agenda as opposed to the long term good of the tribe.

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You know what? I also find it interesting that SLW was formed within a matter of DAYS after I announced I was quitting and handed my account over for being sat...

DeletedUser64592

You know what? I also find it interesting that SLW was formed within a matter of DAYS after I announced I was quitting and handed my account over for being sat...

I actually had only guessed at the time that you were to quit from some things you had said in the forums. SLW was actually there and allied with $cod$ for months on end with a shared noble planner, it was only little jac there but still. Those crazy days i never thought much about bdeath or you actually. It sure does seam odd though but SLW formed shortly after clittlton became duke, giving orders that support should be pulled after 5 days if thread isn't updated, never fought much or been much help to the tribe besides to write books to insult fellow barons and dukes, or mails to members running them down how they did something wrong that almost always had to do with internals as that is were he lived. The choice of clittlton as a duke and his instant running his mouth and trying to pretend like he knows how to play the game, his rude words to many such as D4D as he called him or the "unmentionable one" His books of writing to me after i left to try to get me back weren't that bad, every other person in our hidden forums was a better TW player then clittlton and i wouldn't have cared so much if one of them was chosen. It wasn't like it was a instant choice for me but after i got called a spy and a traitor for even thinking about leaving i left. Some others followed, some, like mayo89, left $cod$ expecting i would invite them(i did not)

I didn't know what my target would be after leaving. We tried to be kind and work with bdeath for a few weeks there but the old hostilities came back and although i had spoken that bdeath would seam to be my likely goal it wasn't what we did after leaving, it was what we did after attacked over and over by several from bdeath including from the new duke ccamp. I didn't declare war as we mostly just targeted ccamp after that for a long time but boredom set in, some one posted a option list of targets as we needed to attack some player and shekijam won the vote :(

he was very impressive as always and is here today still. SLW only oped 2 player in bdeath after forming, ccamp for taking 3 towns from us unprovoked(other then taking towns near him) and shekijam for most of SLW having been hit so many times by him so well in the past that we choose to hit him. About 1 month before we had a small skirmish with him but it died down, but in the end we sent our attacks.

DeletedUser

snaperay;5766222 [2/6/2011 4:07:46 PM said:
stevo7213: Its a strange twist to the world, but I think from what I have seen, that Clit maybe working to his own agenda as opposed to the long term good of the tribe.

:icon_razz:
Look who's talking
Mr. I himself.

Come on Snap it's a bit ironic talking of other's own agendas when you managed to turn the world on your tribe for the 2nd second time.
It's a glass house you live in. Remember?

CodaAlFine

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Go Shekijam. :)

Yeah I knew SLW still existed - I meant the time you all started to join up again.

It's probably for the best that I had already quit by that time. It would have been another complex bit of diplomacy as I would have wanted to declare on you immediately, which would have meant a NAP with COD - I don't know how XXXX would have taken to that idea at the time. The war was always with you and the other border players, most of the remainder of COD were way too far away to be of any interest to BDeath. Most, if not all, of any of the older COD players who had annoyed us in any way had already gone. Or changed sides lol. But my respect for XXXX was way beyond feelings such as gratitude or fear - we were an alliance, a team, real friends. I couldn't have just turned my back on them and said I would no longer help them with the war on COD. So it's just as well really. But perhaps I could have exhibited my usual patience and waited it out, until the inevitable day when SLW annoyed XXXX enough...it would have been hard though, especially with BDeath members itching to attack you...

I think chris was annoyed with your nobling tribalsquire out. I know it would have annoyed me...

I love having quit. I can say what I think at last. When I was duchess all the time, I could never say what I thought. I always had to be "diplomatic". I always had to be careful about how I expressed myself or how much of what I thought came out in public. Now I don't have to worry about how I affect other people or BDeath's reputation or my reputation :)

DeletedUser

We tried to be kind and work with bdeath for a few weeks there but the old hostilities came back and although i had spoken that bdeath would seam to be my likely goal it wasn't what we did after leaving, it was what we did after attacked over and over by several from bdeath including from the new duke ccamp. I didn't declare war as we mostly just targeted ccamp after that for a long time but boredom set in, some one posted a option list of targets as we needed to attack some player and shekijam won the vote :(

he was very impressive as always and is here today still. SLW only oped 2 player in bdeath after forming, ccamp for taking 3 towns from us unprovoked
Very Honest again!!!

Come on Snap you said your self you considered BDeath ancient enemies not to mention that you got out of CoD and you're talking of unprovoked attacks while at the same time you were nobling up north into their area?

You didn't jast target camp. You targeted Camp and Aatank but you couldn't get anywhere with the big boys so you turned to inactives and little Shek who you all attacked together.

Jon told you to not Touch Shek, but of course you forgot that to, Didn't you.
If you wanna behave like God you'll have to take the temple sacking too,?

DeletedUser

Right, to Clarify, You Edited one of our posts to suit you, subsequent edits were carried out by our member (Because you obviously had annoyed him) and he wanted me to post this here for clarification.

[SPOIL]
Dugdell on 23.01. at 15:51
Dust.

Got your note.

I don't do drama, and frankly no one needs it. So If you have personal beefs keep it out of the forum. I thought my post (which I note you edited) clearly stated my position. Until you edited it anyway.

Since the thread was nothing more than whining and moaning etc. and did nothing to further the alliance but served greatly to end it (which will be to XXXX's benefit.) I tried to end the argument (which as a forum mod is my job.)

Sorry if you don't like the results, but I did explain myself in the thread which you edited out all of the explanation.

I don't play games like this. I don't have the time or energy.
This is my response to you. I've said all I am going to say about it. I am not going to argue with you and most likely will not respond to anything you write back on the matter.

Not because I don't like you or whatever. but because I want this whole thing to end. At this point there is no resolution possible between Snape, you, and clit and maybe others who have no chimed in I don't know (or even care) but because I am not going to be a party to keeping this bullshit going.

Its a game and that all it is. The fact that anything could rise to personal hatred is ludicrous. Have you ever even met Chris? in RL?

Frankly I am annoyed to have to explain my self again

I will speak no further on this matter, or any topic related to it. especially anything that went on in the forum.

Please feel feel to contact me for any other topic you may want to discuss.

I am sending only to you.

dust4dust on 23.01. at 16:09
i have no personal hatred,he started on me first ,he is the one with the problem

ps theres only 1 reason there is any dispute between us

clit thinking we must attack who he wants
ps i have many recent reports of me attacking xxxx,but now i will consoladate my area ,how can he accuse us of not doing our bit stats speak for themselves

ps if you seen some of the ingame mail/skype ive had from him,i doubt u would want to meet him in real life anymore then i would

Dugdell today at 01:42
Chris. I am sending this to you for use in the WQF if you want. I only ask that you publish all of it including this forwarding note in its
entirety. I want everyone to know everything reltared. let them know I am the one who delted the entire thread and whyy etc.

if you want.

anyway....

This message has been forwarded by Dugdell.
[/SPOIL]

sounds good to me, even though i hadn't thought about that, in control i mean he was incontrol of who got it, i wasn't sure or not is he still had fully controlled it or not, just last i heard he was incontrol and that sir k no longer had the account and i wasn't being gifted towns is all ;)

i read all your drivil clit

i see you have no response for the mail from my duke other then to declare on our tribe, you can't out talk some one for once? I know i could never out talk little jac LOL

Of Course you see no reply your duke doesn't read his mail for weeks on end so he hasn't been on to forward it to you I guess! :p

Since he has not bothered to reply I think it may be him that is at a loss for words! :p

i have no idea what your talking about, i am talking about a sat account you asked some one to take there last few towns, i got some one to send as you had said they where all clear and she only took one town.

Blimey I do remember that one, I also remember admitting it was my fault as I forgot about the troops I had retuning to the village, I also apologized at the time as far as I can remember.
Again, Stop clutching straws please! :p

basically you just admited to your WF's "tongue in cheek" as you call it, i wasn't speaking of mails you sent me but mails you sent others in your tribe and in your tribal forums since we "defected"

Yes, I believe that things should never get personal in this game. If you felt bad about things I said to you or about you, then please, you should have mailed me and spoken to me, if I was upsetting you or being a bully then tell me and talk to me, I would have been happy to work things out.
Fact is communication on your part has been terrible.

I notice that only now when I start quoting you, in replying to my posts you are adding more detail each time. Put that much effort in the first time you post and we may not have to read so much, but, it seems that you always change your story as soon as you are quoted! lol

You have wanted this fight since we left. In the words of the main duke of 19 days ago:

[2/6/2011 4:07:46 PM] stevo7213: Its a strange twist to the world, but I think from what I have seen, that Clit maybe working to his own agenda as opposed to the long term good of the tribe.

I have my own agenda, but until Christmas it didn't include warring you guys, You chaps sealed that fate yourselves by your over the top verbal torrents in response to a delicate diplomatic situation

It sure does seam odd though but SLW formed shortly after clittlton became duke, giving orders that support should be pulled after 5 days if thread isn't updated, never fought much or been much help to the tribe besides to write books to insult fellow barons and dukes, or mails to members running them down how they did something wrong that almost always had to do with internals as that is were he lived. The choice of clittlton as a duke and his instant running his mouth and trying to pretend like he knows how to play the game, his rude words to many such as D4D as he called him or the "unmentionable one" His books of writing to me after i left to try to get me back weren't that bad, every other person in our hidden forums was a better TW player then clittlton and i wouldn't have cared so much if one of them was chosen. It wasn't like it was a instant choice for me but after i got called a spy and a traitor for even thinking about leaving i left. Some others followed, some, like mayo89, left $cod$ expecting i would invite them(i did not)

Look, to save a lot more arguing, You chaps basically didn't like me telling you what to do because I am a Self Confessed N00b, Fact is I am not a great player and I have never said I have and I have never hidden behind the rest of the tribe, I am just not active enough to be a big player, But I am a straight up guy with No BS.
I tried being Nice to Dust in the beginning, I was even the one that came up with his village names, we got on well.
He had a dispute with some orders one day that he wanted to argue and I was the most diplomatic I could be, he chose not to read my messages properly meaning I had to constantly repeat myself, he then became agressive, defensive and insulting until he eventually got personal.

This just went downhill from their and Dust got more and more abusive, As for calling the unmentionable one, It is because until now I have refused to even acknowledge his existence, I asked him to leave me alone because he was so abusive, he wouldn't, he just kept berating me and insulting me, (Some would call it bullying/Cyberbullying) So I had to block him and I told him not to talk to me again. So he constantly starting ripping it up on skype again I told him then I would no longer acknowledge him and that was the last time I even suggested he existed until this war.
I would dig up all our old conversations but I am afraid that would just bring up too much dirt again. but if you guys keep pushing that Dust is the one in the right, I WILL prove you wrong.

As for regarding him under a different name, You also refer to almost all players as different types of Fruit with different meanings, demeaning people into these categories is not a nice thing to do is it? So don't go saying I cannot do it in a nice way when you do it in a pee take way please.

I didn't want to get into all of this as to be fair, Dust has really been a nasty piece of work for sometime now, I would always be up for helping or doing what I can, but the level of his arrogance, Ego and abusive tenancies and to see no other persons point but his own, is his own undoing.

If I was to dig up my mails with him, I think a lot of people will be surprised at how much of a cool head I kept!

DeletedUser64592

Go Shekijam. :)

Yeah I knew SLW still existed - I meant the time you all started to join up again.

It's probably for the best that I had already quit by that time. It would have been another complex bit of diplomacy as I would have wanted to declare on you immediately, which would have meant a NAP with COD - I don't know how XXXX would have taken to that idea at the time. The war was always with you and the other border players, most of the remainder of COD were way too far away to be of any interest to BDeath. Most, if not all, of any of the older COD players who had annoyed us in any way had already gone. Or changed sides lol. But my respect for XXXX was way beyond feelings such as gratitude or fear - we were an alliance, a team, real friends. I couldn't have just turned my back on them and said I would no longer help them with the war on COD. So it's just as well really. But perhaps I could have exhibited my usual patience and waited it out, until the inevitable day when SLW annoyed XXXX enough...it would have been hard though, especially with BDeath members itching to attack you...

I think chris was annoyed with your nobling tribalsquire out. I know it would have annoyed me...

I love having quit. I can say what I think at last. When I was duchess all the time, I could never say what I thought. I always had to be "diplomatic". I always had to be careful about how I expressed myself or how much of what I thought came out in public. Now I don't have to worry about how I affect other people or BDeath's reputation or my reputation :)

yeah i am sure he was, although we had a agreement at the time and the mail is all listed there in my first post in the SLW thread.

Very Honest again!!!

Come on Snap you said your self you considered BDeath ancient enemies not to mention that you got out of CoD and you're talking of unprovoked attacks while at the same time you were nobling up north into their area?

You didn't jast target camp. You targeted Camp and Aatank but you couldn't get anywhere with the big boys so you turned to inactives and little Shek who you all attacked together.

Jon told you to not Touch Shek, but of course you forgot that to, Didn't you.
If you wanna behave like God you'll have to take the temple sacking too,?

yes, but i don't fully control SLW... jon told me that but then over the next 2 days shekijam sent all his nukes and nobles at helio (i know i was sitting him as something came up)... we held strong and helio didn't lose any towns i don't think and even with that we didn't attack him at that time but the time came later. AND once asked to stop we stopped. (for the 2nd time)

DeletedUser64592

If I was to dig up my mails with him, I think a lot of people will be surprised at how much of a cool head I kept!

that could be fun :) i wouldn't mind reading them...

i think i saw some of them. As a admitted noob, should you be the one making tribal choices? Like i said any one else in the old hiddens i was in i have more "game" respect for...

don't think i hate you chris i just haven't liked your actions and words much of the time... lol

i guess i could ask dust to send them on to me and i could read them again in that form.

DeletedUser

yes, but i don't fully control SLW... jon told me that but then over the next 2 days...
...AND once asked to stop
we stopped. (for the 2nd time)

I love the way you describe things (reminds me of someone else (another GOd)

asked to stop? Yes I've seen that 'asked'

It was shortly followed by the 'convo you quoted' asking to join again I suppose. Or am I wrong

...and you do fully control SLW... Go and kid someone else :)

...and Jon told you about Shek ages ago. I... never did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser57711

Who cares your at war it is a war game all this blah blah blah god god god cry cry cry of everyone is pointless. W22 is a half dead world and wars are what are meant to happen and what is needed right now. So lets all just have some fun playing the game how it is meant to be played and kick each others butts :icon_razz:

But as we all like to moan on a side note if all of ya put that much effort into your wars you may of never split in the first place which say's it all really don't you think

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Who cares your at war it is a war game all this blah blah blah god god god cry cry cry of everyone is pointless. W22 is a half dead world and wars are what are meant to happen and what is needed right now. So lets all just have some fun playing the game how it is meant to be played and kick each others butts :icon_razz:

But as we all like to moan on a side note if all of ya put that much effort into your wars you may of never split in the first place which say's it all really don't you think

Kudos to that post +1

DeletedUser64592

Side 1:
Tribes: $CoD$
Players: Heaven Sword, truenight
Side 2:
Tribes: SLW

Timeframe: 04/02/2011 18:04:17 to 08/02/2011 16:40:17

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 53
Side 2: 131
Difference: 78

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 506,859
Side 2: 1,257,181
Difference: 750,322

chart

DeletedUser

Surely if you are going to include everyone that has left $CoD$ since the declaration then you need to add;

Heaven Sword Left
soccerguy15 Left
Marrinalla Left
hitman1386 Left
truenight Left
CRY-CRY Left

DeletedUser

Surely if you are going to include everyone that has left $CoD$ since the declaration then you need to add;

Heaven Sword Left
soccerguy15 Left
Marrinalla Left
hitman1386 Left
truenight Left
CRY-CRY Left

How about the
[spoil]
funny-wallpapers-chicken-war.jpg
[/spoil]
FAMILY?

and don't tell me their not relevant. They are jsut as relevant if not more than snappy's stats
Side 1:
Players: CHICKEN FAMILY
Side 2:
Tribes: SLW

Timeframe: since whenever we decided we didn't fancy their begging
Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 45
Side 2: 0
Difference: 45

chart

The current rumour is that Snappy has been found doing some more beggin
[spoil]