Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

A humble player

Yes please teach me something that is impossible to do.

I know a method to dodge 50ms backtimes.
Nauz and I figured it out.
You can set up a dogde tab, after the backtime is sent, and then T-Train 10-20 tabs to dodge it.
If you have your keyboead repeat rate fast enough, with some luck you can dodge a 50ms backtime.

Sorry for double post.
And milad, you didn't beat us in axe or LC count, even though we had lower stable and barrakcs levels for a time. We consistently upgraded farm before you with lower queues on us2.

He did however beat us in total hauled, since for a while I was the main player on the account.

Last edited:

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Give us a picture of your farm so we know if you had the troops in reserve or not. If you did then it silences a few haters. If you didn't, well you don't care anyway since you're a troll :icon_wink:

Can't do that, however it's not too difficult to work out.

- My 22 barracks > 18 barracks (win)
- My 11 stable < 15 stable (loss)
- My 13 workshop > 2 workshop (win)

His oda before my attack - 2.5k
Mine - 500 (after attack 10.1k)

Therefore it would be reasonable to conclude that I had more axes, he had more lc and I had more siege.

Any reason why you hid the miliseconds?

I believe that's something only the attacker and defender should know.

colonelabbas

milad are you just stupid? You do realize dodging a 50 ms backtime is basically impossible right? Hell, it is pretty tough to dodge a 500 ms backtime, not everyone can do it. Nauz would never do it because once he gets an incoming he flees.

<3

DeletedUser

Can't do that, however it's not too difficult to work out.

- My 22 barracks > 18 barracks (win)
- My 11 stable < 15 stable (loss)
- My 13 workshop > 2 workshop (win)

His oda before my attack - 2.5k
Mine - 500 (after attack 10.1k)

Therefore it would be reasonable to conclude that I had more axes, he had more lc and I had more siege.

I believe that's something only the attacker and defender should know.

lvl 13 workshop a win? :icon_rolleyes:
/me facepalms
you fail!
and who cares about rax? it's lc and thus teh stable lvl that's important...
really dude, you suck, how on earth can you think that you are good at this game? :\

colonelabbas

Why does it matter whether MD had less or more troops than Nauz?
He cleared Nauz . ( FULL STOP )

You see who had the upper hand? :S

DeletedUser94598

Read your own posts, you posted a picture...it says there was 1 now there is 2

or something to that effect.

thats evidence

DeletedUser71572

This thread proves what exactly?

I've read through all posts and fail to see the point. Other than ego-boasting over clearing a player...

DeletedUser

Why does it matter whether MD had less or more troops than Nauz?
He cleared Nauz . ( FULL STOP )

You see who had the upper hand? :S

that's not the point...
the point is that metal duck ain't that good at this game... but he claims that he is teh best player evah!
I was cleared too by some nubcake on teh hp start-up world while I was rank 2, does it make that nubcake a skilled player? :\
well not really... if ur not active you can't dodge teh incoming huh? :icon_rolleyes: So not that difficult to clear someone than... And I'm pretty sure no one was on the acc from nauzh at that moment, cause do you really think a tw addict like nubzror would let himself get cleared while he is online? :lol:

A humble player

Do you expect us to take your word for it? I provided evidence (pictures), you having nothing to support your claim.

bisu- Played on the iPuma account before he switched on to culture flash. iPuma was top 5, and coplayed.

DeletedUser

that's not the point...
the point is that metal duck ain't that good at this game... but he claims that he is teh best player evah!
I was cleared too by some nubcake on teh hp start-up world while I was rank 2, does it make that nubcake a skilled player? :\
well not really... if ur not active you can't dodge teh incoming huh? :icon_rolleyes: So not that difficult to clear someone than... And I'm pretty sure no one was on the acc from nauzh at that moment, cause do you really think a tw addict like nubzror would let himself get cleared while he is online? :lol:

Bold - because he loves to annoy players who take him seriously.

As for the rest, the thread addresses that exact issue.

bisu- Played on the iPuma account before he switched on to culture flash. iPuma was top 5, and coplayed.

Rawr

This is fun

A humble player

Pred, I shall proffer a deal:
I plan on soloing during the upcoming HP round, at least for the first week or so. Lets have a competition, no coplayers. No sitters, at the end of thee week, we will let the forum community vote which account is in a better position.
Considering that between 6 and 7 days in is almost a month, we should have nobled by the end of the week.

If you aren't better than me, there is no chance you are truly better than nauz.
Deal?

sp.ag

Irish since when have you been so vocal on the forums, I remember you being a quite little player :icon_cry: go back to be quite, You have posted on almost every page :icon_biggrin: on topic however, never dealt with MD but only ever bad things but somehow this is the first time i have seen some kind of native post to the rest of the tw community but in regards to him clearing Nauz, Whats the big deal? Someone who is self claimed best player ever shouldn't need to boast about such things it should be a part of a norm.

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Pred, I shall proffer a deal:
I plan on soloing during the upcoming HP round, at least for the first week or so. Lets have a competition, no coplayers. No sitters, at the end of thee week, we will let the forum community vote which account is in a better position.
Considering that between 6 and 7 days in is almost a month, we should have nobled by the end of the week.

If you aren't better than me, there is no chance you are truly better than nauz.
Deal?

4 x speed, no thanks, I can barely cope with this 1.3 world. I might play the no hauls under a super secret alias - I'm talking numbers, caps, dots, the whole shebang.

Irish since when have you been so vocal on the forums, I remember you being a quite little player :icon_cry: go back to be quite, You have posted on almost every page :icon_biggrin: on topic however, never dealt with MD but only ever bad things but somehow this is the first time i have seen some kind of native post to the rest of the tw community but in regards to him clearing Nauz, Whats the big deal? Someone who is self claimed best player ever shouldn't need to boast about such things it should be a part of a norm.

That's all well and good, but some of us have a reputation to live upto.

A humble player

4 x speed, no thanks, I can barely cope with this 1.3 world. I might play the no hauls under a super secret alias - I'm talking numbers, caps, dots, the whole shebang.
Methinks you are scared of taking on a little noob like me.
And the self proclaimed best player ever should be able to handle all world settings.

you don't?
Nauz does.

He didn't, which is funny. You trolled, which isn't.

sp.ag

You say it as if i am an unknown, Please do some research before you make such silly remarks. Naive. Also to add Who actually are you? Serious question never heard anything about you other than your a removed the word i used :)

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You say it as if i am an unknown, Please do some research before you make such silly remarks. Naive. Also to add Who actually are you? Serious question never heard anything about you other than your a removed the word i used :)

You misinterpreted what I said. The point I was trying to make was: I'm expected to come on the forums and boast, that's what is expected of me.

But as you bring it up, no I have not heard of you, I only know of players who've I've been on the same world with.