Metal Duck vs Nauzhror + Abdo

DeletedUser91646

MD grats on the clear..
active or not.. or whatever the reason is.. you still won..
he should have hit delete.. im sure Nauz is aware that if he get cleared by someone.. its shameful in his part..

I wonder what happen. why he didnt dodge?? RL issue?

DeletedUser

I'm not on any side, I'm just amazed MD was able to pull something off like that on Nauz, who is supposed to be a great player.

Pull off what? I don't get it. It is quite clear that MD, cleared and catted this account, but firstly the account is not yet dead, and secondly, what is the accomplishment? :icon_confused: That he was cleared, thats not all too difficult to have done to you. Its quite easy in fact, who nauz is does not change the difficulty level much. Dodging troops is not some sort of amazing skill set you need to spend years mastering.

It is not as though MD used some sort of spectacular strategy, or meticulous timing.. He sent an attack and a few fakes, they hit. I fail to see the stupendous act.

It is not as though the player being hit has been immune to this in the past. He was cleared by Nuke911 in Hp5, rimmed by Kababe in w37, cleared in w49, by just some random n00b who was outside the top 100 even.

This is what it is, a good player, bested someone who is probably better than them in a battle.. To make it out to be anything more is plainly ignorant. In fact, had nauz properly allied with locals, and built his village for survival as opposed to speed as he always does this would have had an entirely different outcome. Nauz' performance imo was sub-par in both build and fighting here, so saying its some sort of an amazing act just makes zero sense.

DeletedUser

Pull off what? I don't get it. It is quite clear that MD, cleared and catted this account, but firstly the account is not yet dead, and secondly, what is the accomplishment? :icon_confused: That he was cleared, thats not all too difficult to have done to you. Its quite easy in fact, who nauz is does not change the difficulty level much. Dodging troops is not some sort of amazing skill set you need to spend years mastering.

It is not as though MD used some sort of spectacular strategy, or meticulous timing.. He sent an attack and a few fakes, they hit. I fail to see the stupendous act.

It is not as though the player being hit has been immune to this in the past. He was cleared by Nuke911 in Hp5, rimmed by Kababe in w37, cleared in w49, by just some random n00b who was outside the top 100 even.

This is what it is, a good player, bested someone who is probably better than them in a battle.. To make it out to be anything more is plainly ignorant. In fact, had nauz properly allied with locals, and built his village for survival as opposed to speed as he always does this would have had an entirely different outcome. Nauz' performance imo was sub-par in both build and fighting here, so saying its some sort of an amazing act just makes zero sense.

I never said it was 'stupendous' or 'amazing.' You're implying that. All I am saying is that Nauz was bested by MD, and I'm surprised. Surprised is the right word, yes it's just right. I'm sure lots out there are shocked or surprised this event would occur. W55 has been going on quite peacefully I would say, and this thing pops up. Hence, it would be surprising to some at least, including me. For example, on the Startup that just ended, a noob backtimed Ftr and we were surprised as he was doing really well. What surprises me the most is that I've heard of rumors that Nauz is one of the best tw players. Anyway, surprise is different that stupendous or amazing by a longshot. Think what you wanna think I mean, maybe I should have worded it differently, but I am now telling you what I meant.
This is what it is, a good player, bested someone who is probably better than them in a battle.. To make it out to be anything more is plainly ignorant.
This is why I made this comment:
He may be a good or even great player, but not the one and only best, no, not by a longshot. He may be one of the best in skills, regardless of his behavior and attitude.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nothing really to brag about. I nobled Nauz and Nima on W53. Inactive for 10 hours signed in and village was gone. lol

DeletedUser

I never said it was 'stupendous' or 'amazing.' You're implying that. All I am saying is that Nauz was bested by MD, and I'm surprised. Surprised is the right word, yes it's just right. I'm sure lots out there are shocked or surprised this event would occur. W55 has been going on quite peacefully I would say, and this thing pops up. Hence, it would be surprising to some at least, including me. For example, on the Startup that just ended, a noob backtimed Ftr and we were surprised as he was doing really well. What surprises me the most is that I've heard of rumors that Nauz is one of the best tw players. Anyway, surprise is different that stupendous or amazing by a longshot. Think what you wanna think I mean, maybe I should have worded it differently, but I am now telling you what I meant.

This is why I made this comment:
Is that what you had meant? Only a small portion of that was actually aimed at you btw the rest was a general statement.

DeletedUser91646

Flame

I smell FLAMing :))
anyway @Dreamerboy: Chill, your right.. no need to flame back..

DeletedUser91646

I agreed with him how is that flaming:icon_confused:

HEhe.. i see.. i guess i got the wrong idea.. its bcoz it just sounds not xD

A player cleared a player... <<<<<< it isnt

A Great Player Cleared A Popular Player

to make it sounds meaningful..

DeletedUser91937

lol9.jpg

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can't harldly see anything on a netbook , got bored looking at the chess game ... couldn't read anything , enjoyed the music.
What would really impress me is if you stayed around till you both attempt to noble each other ... that would be worth filming .

<3

He has no troops and a lvl 5 smithy, I don't think he's going to be noble ready anytime soon. Plus I doubt I'd of had as much fun nobling him as I did catting.

DeletedUser

OR actually stay on the world, and play in to late game. Never know, you may accumalate some respect...

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Metal Duck;[FONT="Comic Sans MS" said:
5782934]He has no troops and a lvl 5 smithy, I don't think he's going to be noble ready anytime soon. Plus I doubt I'd of had as much[/FONT] fun nobling him as I did catting.

lol I just got your message , and I couldn't see you catted his smithy from that vid :icon_eek: lol
Well congrats .

<3

DeletedUser

Well done MD. Once again you have shown your true skill and that you are, undoubtably THE greatest TW player of all time.

Well done ;)

DeletedUser

This whole thread has been kinda funny to read, some good points and some kinda dumb as the flamers always show there true colors.

MD, for what you did no matter what is said about it, you popped nauz. He has always been known as one of the best players this game has seen, for you to get him no matter the circumstance. That is good for anyone, these guys coming out flaming like they have is just merely jealously. Ive seen players come in here and say oh ive cleared nauz before, or they want to make up whatever excuse they can to help defend him. He quit, he fell asleep, whatever they want.

The fact is you showed proof of you clearing him, and for anyone who cares whom they are to say its not good. All i can say to you MD, just consider the source of whomever is saying it.

Now tyhe thing that does get me, you did all this but yet you say your leaving. Now that makes you kinda look bad, no matter how its said. You said you did this to his farm or that, doesnt matter. Your quitting, thats sad to be honest.

Either way MD you deserve the credit for popping nauz, not many can actually show proof of them doing it as you have.

Anyways well done