Reaction score
[spoil]
Wasn't going to post here until we had humiliated MD, however, I
cannot sit back and be accused of being inactive on an account I've
put just as much effort/time into and blamed for not splitting these
cats ...

Nauz was logged on the account at the time of the landings, however,
he did, in fact, fall unconscious due to being overwhelmed with a ton
of rl responsibilities.... hence why he asked me to co.

If I were online at the time of the landings (5am my time in the UK),
then this thread would cease to exist!

We have no intention of leaving this world until we have either rimmed
MD, catted him to the ground, or visa vera.

You best not be! -.-

Anyway...

No skill was shown here, if anything, MD was very lucky not to make
"more" of a fool of himself by catting the farm of a player who was
about to build Acad...

... had Nauz, or myself spilt those cats, or at the very least dodged
our off, then it's likely MD would be on the rim now.

Ah well, it's happened and there's nothing we can do about the past,
so congrats on catching Nauz asleep... just please make sure you
finish us off (alone) before gloating on the externals! :icon_rolleyes:

--Abdo--
[/spoil]

How kind of you to feed the troll .

<3

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The hypocrisy that is Abducted by Aliens

24ebcl1.jpg

20jsty1.jpg

A couple of things to remember:

Note 1: I was tribless before my attacks began against him.
Note 2: All the reports I have posted i.e. the demolition of his farm from 25 to 17, and smithy from 20 to 5 have all been reports of attacks from my own account.

Below are reports from my last 2 attacks against him, and unless the Tw gods gifted him over: 1k sws, 1k sps, 48 cats and 5 pallys within the space of a day, I think we can safely assume that he has received some support, yet, he was the one demanding a 1 vs 1.

Highlighted parts are support:
[spoil]
2hgvipe.jpg

2mfzyty.jpg

[/spoil]

In summary:

Abducted by Aliens is a hypocrite. He's gone crying to mummy and daddy for support, he claims to be able to take me 1 vs 1, but he can't even beat me with a co-player, and he blames his failure on falling asleep.

A humble player

The hypocrisy that is Abducted by Aliens

24ebcl1.jpg

20jsty1.jpg

A couple of things to remember:

Note 1: I was tribless before my attacks began against him.
Note 2: All the reports I have posted i.e. the demolition of his farm from 25 to 17, and smithy from 20 to 5 have all been reports of attacks from my own account.

Below are reports from my last 2 attacks against him, and unless the Tw gods gifted him over: 1k sws, 1k sps, 48 cats and 5 pallys within the space of a day, I think we can safely assume that he has received some support, yet, he was the one demanding a 1 vs 1.

Highlighted parts are support:
[spoil]
2hgvipe.jpg

2mfzyty.jpg

[/spoil]

In summary:

Abducted by Aliens is a hypocrite. He's gone crying to mummy and daddy for support, he claims to be able to take me 1 vs 1, but he can't even beat me with a co-player, and he blames his failure on falling asleep.

Oh the hypocrisy.
See, the thread was funny before, but when you start getting self righteous about a small feat, you start looking foolish.

Carlosmaster

Lol, someone gets successfully cleared and friends of that player go to the rescue flaming the guy who did it.

"Innactive clear, gj?"
"He was asleep, it was nothing!"
"blah blah blah"

Typical xD

It seems to me that Metal Duck is just defending himself against baseless insults and he's providing facts to defend himself, while throwing in a few insults himself.

Last edited:

A humble player

Lol, someone gets successfully cleared and friends of that player go to the rescue flaming the guy who did it.

"Innactive clear, gj?"
"He was asleep, it was nothing!"
"blah blah blah"

Typical xD

It seems to me that Metal Duck is just defending himself against baseless insults and he's providing facts to defend himself, while throwing in a few insults himself.

What he has yet to show us is any prrof of their activity at teh time of the hit (there isn;t any I bet), and he hasn;t shown us his troopcount.

Also pred, I have a small feeling that not all that support was asked for, simply people wanting to annoy you.

DeletedUser

What he has yet to show us is any prrof of their activity at teh time of the hit (there isn;t any I bet), and he hasn;t shown us his troopcount.

He was on skype and talking on skype about 30 minutes before the attacks land which even if he had to go to sleep he could have send his troops out on a 17 minute farm run and dodged it. I know this because in a chat im in with him he admits that he has cats on the way and he will no longer be a top 50 account. But they have not landed yet, if you knew you had incomings would you not make sure your troops were not at home even if you had to sleep?

Set a sitter send out a long farm run....

Doesnt matter he could have done something and did not.

Also pred, I have a small feeling that not all that support was asked for, simply people wanting to annoy you.

If nauz didn't ask for it and wanted to continue one-on-one then he could have sent it back. Zard, you're arguing for arguments sake now, and that's worse than MD trolling for his own sake.

DeletedUser

Well done MD, my money was on you.
Maybe you should mail the next person you attack to make sure they are online before you send, just to keep the flamers happy :)

A humble player

If nauz didn't ask for it and wanted to continue one-on-one then he could have sent it back. Zard, you're arguing for arguments sake now, and that's worse than MD trolling for his own sake.

Ah, but it is my way :p
and any way, isn;t post count similar to LC count in what it represents?

Metal Duck

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well done MD, my money was on you.
Maybe you should mail the next person you attack to make sure they are online before you send, just to keep the flamers happy :)

Lol, easy money.

Didn't know you were on this world, send me a mail ingame.

twenty-five

Well he has a level 25 farm; it was shown in that video provided by him. Work out from that what you will. I don't have a clue about this world (speed/when it started) and I can't be bothered to find out, I'll leave you to draw conclusions about whether it is good or not. Pause it about 7 seconds in, population is about 9600 or something, I think too fuzzy to make out properly.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/5962154/r_i_p_abducted_by_aliens/

Quality didn't come out like intended, but you can make out important bits.

A humble player

Well he has a level 25 farm; it was shown in that video provided by him. Work out from that what you will. I don't have a clue about this world (speed/when it started) and I can't be bothered to find out, I'll leave you to draw conclusions about whether it is good or not. Pause it about 7 seconds in, population is about 9600 or something, I think too fuzzy to make out properly.

Looks to be. Was that before or after his first nuke hit?
And erm Pred, IHearYouLikeDissingLevelTwentySevenVillageHeadquartersAndThenBuildingOneYourSelf!

His buildings took up around 1K pop, leaving him with 8.6K pop for a nuke.
150*8=1200 (catapults)
7.4K for his LC, axes, scouts etc.
1800 axes, leaves 5.6K
600LC is 2.4K more.

He had 3.2K pop left, or enough for around 600LC, 800 axes.

DeletedUser

Interesting read, until everybody started arguing about how big their e-peens are.

Well done on the clear, but I am not sure if I have ever played with you before, so I don't think that 1 clear automatically makes you a better player. Good luck to you in the future, cause it seems like you have a few enemies.

DeletedUser

Abducted By Aliens on 08.02. at 22:24

Once again Predator is near someone who intends to rim him based on his past actions. That someone is me. He's proven time and time again that he cares about no one other than himself. I have nothing against your tribe as a whole, or in fact against any of your members other than [player]English Knight[/player]. But if you support him your troops will die. Your other members near me will also be catted to remind you that your troops could be better spent defending plyers who are worthwhile to your tribe and wouldn't backstab you at the first open chance unlike [player]English Knight[/player]. If on the other hand you're willing to make him fight his own battles then I will rim him 1 vs. 1 and the rest of you need not lose any troops or be attacked in the crossfire.

can't be bothered with reading through the entire thread but don't you guys love it when a person sends this to an entire tribe
explaining how super cool he is and how he is going to Rim MD and cat everyone of his tribemates around him and then is too foolish to even keep an eye on his acct?
he has incomings from 7-9 hours faraway and is sleeping all that long? even when its a coplayed account?

and may i do a requote
If on the other hand you're willing to make him fight his own battles then I will rim him 1 vs. 1 and the rest of you need not lose any troops or be attacked in the crossfire

so basically
MD could have asked for support and done an organized strike on Abducted By Aliens but instead he went the solo way and even left the tribe before proceeding and then guess what

its mr Nauzhror calling for support and going against his own words
If on the other hand you're willing to make him fight his own battles then I will rim him 1 vs. 1 and the rest of you need not lose any troops or be attacked in the crossfire

oh and please
don't tell me a person is getting support even when he didnt call for it or want it

why didn't he leave his tribe before proceeding with that mail? why didn't he went solo when he saw the incomings if he wanted it 1 vs 1? how would the tribe know he is being hit so fast unless he went in and put up an awesome cry baby support thread there?

DeletedUser

I do not believe that clearing one player should in turn make you the greatest player around. However, this thread does have some Hype to it, given the past between these two. It was obvious that Nauz wanted MetalDuck to be dismissed and bombarded due to the fact of what happened in the past with Hate. When that didn't happen, Nauz called MD out to a 1 on 1, imo he got what he wanted and MD did attack him 1 on 1, I don't see any other attacks from SARS! members against Nauz, just simply MD attacking. Personally, I could careless about how many `Extra` troops MD may have had sitting in his vill to do a Backtime with. The facts are plain and simple, If you can't figure it out then I'll simplify what I've learned from reading this thread.

1.) Nauz finds out who English Knight truly is.
2.) Nauz attempts to get the Leader of SARS! to dismiss English Knight.
3.) Nauz attempts to turn SARS! against English Knight.
4.) Nauz says English Knight can't take him 1 on 1.
5.) English Knight attacks Nauz and clears him.
6.) English Knight cats Nauz down quite a bit.
7.) Nauz gets supported by ....??

In the end, it doesn't matter if you get cleared by 4k of spears, or a proper nuke with nothing to backtime with, a clear is a clear. English Knight was successful! If an account doesn't have a player on it 24/7 and gets cleared, it's still a clear! Nauz had the opportunity to figure out English Knight's online times and could've cleared him first. English Knight just beat him to the punch and cleared out Nauz's troops. Just because someone isn't online when their account gets destroyed doesn't take away from the other player who cleared them. I'm sure in other Worlds many of `Great` players have been cleared while being offline, it doesn't mean the other player is crappy, it's on that so called `Great` players shoulders to know at any point and time they can be attacked. Always be prepared!

Hope for the Best,
Expect the Worst!

A humble player

I do not believe that clearing one player should in turn make you the greatest player around. However, this thread does have some Hype to it, given the past between these two. It was obvious that Nauz wanted MetalDuck to be dismissed and bombarded due to the fact of what happened in the past with Hate. When that didn't happen, Nauz called MD out to a 1 on 1, imo he got what he wanted and MD did attack him 1 on 1, I don't see any other attacks from SARS! members against Nauz, just simply MD attacking. Personally, I could careless about how many `Extra` troops MD may have had sitting in his vill to do a Backtime with. The facts are plain and simple, If you can't figure it out then I'll simplify what I've learned from reading this thread.

1.) Nauz finds out who English Knight truly is.
2.) Nauz attempts to get the Leader of SARS! to dismiss English Knight.
3.) Nauz attempts to turn SARS! against English Knight.
4.) Nauz says English Knight can't take him 1 on 1.
5.) English Knight attacks Nauz and clears him.
6.) English Knight cats Nauz down quite a bit.
7.) Nauz gets supported by ....??

In the end, it doesn't matter if you get cleared by 4k of spears, or a proper nuke with nothing to backtime with, a clear is a clear. English Knight was successful! If an account doesn't have a player on it 24/7 and gets cleared, it's still a clear! Nauz had the opportunity to figure out English Knight's online times and could've cleared him first. English Knight just beat him to the punch and cleared out Nauz's troops. Just because someone isn't online when their account gets destroyed doesn't take away from the other player who cleared them. I'm sure in other Worlds many of `Great` players have been cleared while being offline, it doesn't mean the other player is crappy, it's on that so called `Great` players shoulders to know at any point and time they can be attacked. Always be prepared!

Hope for the Best,
Expect the Worst!
I'm quite certain nauz had nothing to do with hate.