The last declaration

DeletedUser

Where's my monopoly money? I've been looking for my payment for those few nights I helped out :icon_razz:. Well, I mainly just laughed at their attacks and dodged some/sniped some bad trains...but I still deserve payment, right?

DeletedUser78416

Where's my monopoly money? I've been looking for my payment for those few nights I helped out :icon_razz:. Well, I mainly just laughed at their attacks and dodged some/sniped some bad trains...but I still deserve payment, right?

Well, for one, I sent out your payment already. Did thou not receive thine prize?

And two, I think Oni is the only person who we can technically say we have to snipe his trains, everyone else's are well...

remember when we are the world came around, the song, and hands across america copied and followed suit? Well, if not, the gist of it was people were suppose to pay ten quid each (for rascal) and then join hands with each other to form a several thousand mile long 'chain'.

Well, some report that there were gaps in the 'chain' many miles long. Much like most of the trains we have seen.

:lol:

DeletedUser

I just lol that Gammy flatters me by renaming his villages to honour me :icon_biggrin:

Ofc me being 13 - 0 up on him means hes a much better TW player than me, right?... hes clearly one serious baddass against active players... i must bow down and worship his epicness of finally having access to the best sitters... congrats

Oh... and please wear that sexy dress again, u know that one u wore when u offered yourself to me 13 times already.. u know u like it :icon_wink:

Come take my villages, less talk more action... Over and out (PS i wont reply to Gammys pathetic attempt to defend himself to this post... but i will lol some more)

XXX (kisses cos i find easy girls sexy)

DeletedUser78416

I just lol that Gammy flatters me by renaming his villages to honour me :icon_biggrin:

Ofc me being 13 - 0 up on him means hes a much better TW player than me, right?... hes clearly one serious baddass against active players... i must bow down and worship his epicness of finally having access to the best sitters... congrats

Oh... and please wear that sexy dress again, u know that one u wore when u offered yourself to me 13 times already.. u know u like it :icon_wink:

Come take my villages, less talk more action... Over and out (PS i wont reply to Gammys pathetic attempt to defend himself to this post... but i will lol some more)

?

Your math seems to be a bit off, or do you just not count when I noble you? :lol:

Good job holmes...13 vills in a month...:lol:

Heck, at that pace, we might actually get to see your name on any significant rankings/stats by...Oh who am I kidding, no we won't. :lol:

You don't have to reply, which you say you won't but will anyhow, but you'll still read...which is why your light is on now...waiting to see what your daddy has to say about things, lol.

You are a pesky flea, biting at my ankles, nothing more. Out of everything I have going on, I'm probably paying you about 5% attention. And this is the best you got? :lol: You have to get several other players to help clear my vills, then take them and half the time you can't even get that right.

Oniram is under attack from every which way but loose and he has taken more from me than you. You also have the advantage of having several hundred vills engulfing my measley 40ish.

Don't even get me started. I actually used to think you were a mediocre player, but after watching you play here the last month, I wish to formally retract my previous statement. You're not even mediocre. You're forrest gump level, only not as fast or good at ping pong. Omg, I can already visualize the pure raping of your account. I promise you, as long as the world keeps kicking, I'm going to put something on you that Ajax wont take off.

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

While I respect quite a few players over in Plight, I have little to no respect for you Ende. You sit safe behind players who have to defend their villages everyday making boastful statements and the only time you take villages is when they are seperated from the main clusters. In reality you should have wiped gammy from K88 by now given your local superiority but there he stands with the loss of only 13 villages and some gains down there as well.

I am not saying that you don't contribute to the war as I am sure you support people and such, but please don't brag about taking a handful of villages and think your an elite TW player.

MichielK

Gammy is up over 200 villages against Plight/*MK* in the past month despite being completely surrounded and the focal point of attacks by an entire tribe. Even if he wasn't up 200 villages, he'd be valuable to the tribe by occupying the attention of a large amount of Plight members, thus giving all his tribemates an easier time to advance. That proves he is a good player.

You took 13 villages in an extremely isolated cluster, and didn't take them until the account came under heavy attack by an entire tribe. That proves that you're not completely incompetent, but nothing more.

I've spoken to both you and Gammy a lot in the past year or so, and I've heard many of the same rants about LSHRV/Plight from both of you. Gammy was willing to back up his words by joining C², even though it would make his life difficult. You on the other hand merged your tribe with LSHRV because it would make your life easy.

Is he a better player than you? There's no way to be 100% sure. However, he has proven himself in battle, you have not. He makes the hard decisions, you do not. No amount of easy pickings will change that, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would pick you over Gammy right now.

monsterbro

i would pick ende over gammy right now but i guess we all forgot about what gammy did on the forum and lied to us about his family problem and that he needed to leave

DeletedUser58923

dont bring that up again, sheesh. its done and in the past as is. what he did wasnt even that bad, if he did it and then joined plight making it vice versa i guarantee none of you would have a problem with it. you guys are just upset that things did not work out in the way you wanted it to and the only capable way of dealing with it seems to be flaming him, not like you can do anything ingame to stop him anyways, or any of c2 for that matter :lol:

DeletedUser78416

dont bring that up again, sheesh. its done and in the past as is. what he did wasnt even that bad, if he did it and then joined plight making it vice versa i guarantee none of you would have a problem with it. you guys are just upset that things did not work out in the way you wanted it to and the only capable way of dealing with it seems to be flaming him, not like you can do anything ingame to stop him anyways, or any of c2 for that matter :lol:

pretty much exactly what you said.

I never once said anything bad happened to any of my family members...wasn't it the orphan in the corner who randomly imagined it and took my statement out of context, as usual, to spin it off his own way...again, as usual.

Not once did I mention anything about any of my family getting hurt or worse.

Go back and reread if its still there, then slap yourself. :lol:

I just wanted to play a little joke, out of boredom, nothing more.

Stop crying about it and do some push-ups.

Gammy > Ende

:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Gammy is up over 200 villages against Plight/*MK* in the past month despite being completely surrounded and the focal point of attacks by an entire tribe. Even if he wasn't up 200 villages, he'd be valuable to the tribe by occupying the attention of a large amount of Plight members, thus giving all his tribemates an easier time to advance. That proves he is a good player.

You took 13 villages in an extremely isolated cluster, and didn't take them until the account came under heavy attack by an entire tribe. That proves that you're not completely incompetent, but nothing more.

MK u missed my point... that Gammy is doing rubbish against active players. Sure hes 200 villages up on the tribe, congrats on taking empty villages and taking villages off inactive players, with a long planned ambush. Do u think it takes alot of skill to spend almost a year saving packets, to spend almost a year positioning your D, to use a public lie to gain advantage? DO u also think it takes skill to brown-nose your way into the winning team and use their sitters and resources to defend your account?

However i agree, he is indeed everyones focal point right now... C2 won this world ages ago and now a whole load of players have the opportunity to batter Gammy around, something alot of people have been waiting for. And ofc the way he defected over had a tasty fat lie attached to it which angered those who still trusted him... Most people just want to kick Gammy around a bit before they quit tbh.

My 13 villages (now 14) were taken off the most active account in W16 right now, sure hes busy all over the place but thats a consequence of teamwork, something we should be credited for. U have criticised your enemy of being bad at teamwork in the past, compared to the W16 masters of teamwork, C2. So i find it hypocrital of u to suggest that its a bad thing that we have only got some of his villages cos we worked together to take them. His account is putting up resistance to keep every village he owns, and quite rightly too ofc, so please dont insult us by suggesting u r giving away some of them for free! lol

U think hes a good player cos hes got our attention? lol

Hes got our attention cos everyone and their dog hates the bloke right now... hes bought that upon himself, its got nothing to do with how good he plays TW. Its all to do with him retreating on all the posts he ever made on these very forums, when he was bigging himself up against C2, how much he hated C2 and ofc all the direct insults he made at C2 players. All his claims that he was the enemy of C2 for life and what he was going to do to C2 r simply lies. Hes basically been exposed as completely untrustworthy and a biggotted liar. He broke every promise he ever made, both in public and in private.

I have stood by every single comment, opinion and dialogue ive ever made on these forums... he hasnt.

Ive been very public in my dislike of the HRV crowd, their lack of organisation and warring ability. Equally ive always stood up for C2 in the way they launched on HRV and every move theyve made since. I think C2 have played correctly, fairly and warred the best. Ive never ever said otherwise. If anyone in HRV had issues with my views they know where i am on the map and could have challenged me to a game of TW (i wont go into Gammys 2 pathetic past attempts against me here). They didnt and havent done that, the same way they never did against Gammy. I have always argued that Gammy was the most disruptive player to the East side of the map and that he should have been eliminated along time ago. Recent events have proven me correct (yet again). He is the most selfish, self-obsessed player on this world, he will only do whats good for himself and would never stand up for the man next to him. Will he start to disrupt C2 from the inside the same as he did with LSHRV? probably not cos hes on a free-ride to winning the world. He wont shout at the C2 leader that u must eat all of your backline feeders who are not very involved in the war, or directly attack his new C2 tribemates with personal insults... ofc not hes gone this far with his brown-nosing, all he wants is to be on the winning team...

Which brings me to something else Gammy doesnt understand, friends. The main reason ive stayed where i am and played the way i have is cos some of my friends r still playing this world. Players who have stuck together throughout W16 so far and we will continue to do so. Ive not always seen eye to eye with my friends during my time here but i have repsected them enough not to stab them in the back. If i end up on the losing side then i can live with that cos i can hold my head high that ive been loyal to my friends throughout... better than hanging your head in shame at decieving your 'friends' to gain an advantage against them...

I've spoken to both you and Gammy a lot in the past year or so, and I've heard many of the same rants about LSHRV/Plight from both of you. Gammy was willing to back up his words by joining C², even though it would make his life difficult. You on the other hand merged your tribe with LSHRV because it would make your life easy.

My decisions were made just cos they were easier? lol

U and i have spoken alot and U know that when Dust joined LSHRV after they asked us for a ceasefire, me and a couple of others voted against the ceasefire/merger but the majority decision was to do it. I stood by the democratic decision of my tribemates even though i was totally against it, i felt we were doing well against HRV and LS therefore continueing that fight would put us in a better position in the longrun. The reason i havent defected over to C2 is because i have something Gammy doesnt, honour.

I stand by my agreements and my word is my bond. There is a reason im still respected among my peers and that Gammy isnt... go figure.

Is he a better player than you? There's no way to be 100% sure. However, he has proven himself in battle, you have not. He makes the hard decisions, you do not. No amount of easy pickings will change that, and I don't think anyone in their right mind would pick you over Gammy right now.

So Gammy made the difficult decision of defecting over to the tribe that is winning this world by a large margin, and most would say has already won this world. So Gammy made the difficult desicion to move over to the team with the best and most active players. You think that his decsion to defect is more difficult than standing and fighting against the mighty C2?... ofc not

The difficult decision is for those who continue to stand and fight... in fact an even more difficult decision would be for a C2 player to defect over to plight! lol

The only difficult decision Gammy had to take was how much he would insult his old teammates when he broke every promise he ever made with them as he defected...

So who would u rather was standing next to u in the fight... in light of recent events i would like to think that choice has been made easy.

DeletedUser

Honestly ende, you have some very intelligent and fair points. However, unfortunately, this is a game and the social aspect does not cover the main base of the game, even with his big importance. Strategy is probably another very important aspect and, anything that is legal is a tool to win or to get you where you want. While i do not know what were the intentions of gammy and if he did these on purposes to annoy you guys or betray his own tribemates, I accept the fact he used a good strategy both ingame and in the social aspect of it. He is... afterall ranked in the top 10 and has shown enough perseverance and ingame perfromance to survive that long and be where he wants.

Of course, I support my tribemates, I have absolutely no reason to betray them and, while I know already them, I am happy where I am. Your playing this game to have fun, everyone has his own, we all know we did killed someones fun many time while nobling them or anything. I personally see nothing wrong with the recent recruit of Gammy and that has attracted a bit more attention and action, which is fun. I think the world had a mini jump of activity after that and, espescially at this stage, I consider that the most needed thing to keep the game a bit alive.

Im sure we have both the same point of view on many aspects ;) And, even if I am in the winning team, I will always respect still the second palce of a world tribewise... it is still, 2nd on about 50 thousand tribes the world has seen? haha pretty good score.

DeletedUser78416

As usual, Ende makes up these vivid distortions of the truth...your post is littered with so many falsities and holes, my computer wouldn't even let me quote it for fear of catching something...:lol:

You think you have everything all figured out, but you have no idea what you're talking about.

Pretty much everything you said is either blatantly wrong, fictional or just plain stupid. And again, you try to speak for everybody by always using the terms 'we' or 'everyone' when trying to elaborate on your dislike for me. Why doesn't Ende just speak for Ende?

Just because someone else's reasons or strategies for playing this game don't coincide with yours, doesn't make them a dishonest or untrustworthy player. Just remember, I had a lot of support in Salvkas' vills, and I hated her with a passion. You on the other hand, refused to support your allies (=HRV=) because of your dislike for them...even though you quoted yourself in saying you went the democratic way and the vote was to merge and be allies. Yep, you sound like a real stand up tribemate.

The words and encounters I had with C² while with LSHRV...I was defending my tribe and my tribemates. I was angry that I had friends here losing vills. Of course I could have handled things better and not got involved in many of the arguments and discussions over the last 1.5 years here...I generally don't do that in real life, so maybe this is my virtual escape? In either case, how dare you try to implicate me with being a backstabber or traitor. Many of the people I was cool with from =HRV= and LSHRV were either on their way out, getting to the point of being on their way out, or were already gone. I got tired of inactivity, tired of piss poor leadership and decided to go my own route while still being supportive. I assure you it wasn't until the final straw that my intentions turned a 180.

I especially like the part where you say:

So Gammy made the difficult decision of defecting over to the tribe that is winning this world by a large margin, and most would say has already won this world. So Gammy made the difficult desicion to move over to the team with the best and most active players. You think that his decsion to defect is more difficult than standing and fighting against the mighty C2?... ofc not

The difficult decision is for those who continue to stand and fight... in fact an even more difficult decision would be for a C2 player to defect over to plight! lol

Lets break down this quote for a second. Take a look at the bolded part. Whats missing from that sentence? Ooh, I know...you actually making an attempt to fight C²! :lol:

Gammy moved forward once gammy's defensive support was built back up, Ende has made most attempts to actually move backwards.

Yep...while Ende plays sim city, others are actually doing 'something'. Yet there he is, once again, standing on his soap box, talking like he is actually involved in anything while everyone else is getting their hands dirty.

And you think people on here respect you more than me? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You have had how long to move forward and show your leet skills against C²? Yet, there you still sit...eating internals...eating small barbs.

Well, one thing is for certain, we all know which of the seven deadly sins you are infatuated with the most. Time and time again you have proven you are a glutton for punishment. If I had a nickel for every time you've pwned yourself with your ridiculous comments and outlandishly false statements, I think I'd have enough money to buy a years worth of premium points.

lavim

MK u missed my point... that Gammy is doing rubbish against active players. Sure hes 200 villages up on the tribe, congrats on taking empty villages and taking villages off inactive players, with a long planned ambush. Do u think it takes alot of skill to spend almost a year saving packets, to spend almost a year positioning your D, to use a public lie to gain advantage? DO u also think it takes skill to brown-nose your way into the winning team and use their sitters and resources to defend your account?
It is a little difficult to take villages from active players when everyone around Gammy is inactive. But I forgot, you would rather have us eat around your inactive players and wait for them to return, or, the most likely outcome, to join the grey empire. :icon_wink:

And I dont think that Gammy had been planning for an entire year to join C². He didnt spend that entire year moving defense around, or preparing to "ambush" Plight. And the public lie, that got him what advantage exactly? I think the only advantage that Gammy has right now is the tribe full of active members, which is all he needs.

Now to see my favorite part, view the bolded text in the quote. I dont think that he was just sitting there for that year by himself storing up packets. :icon_rolleyes: I think he was busy eating your inactives and small barbs, adding up to 395 conquers in a year. But in a world with the prices of nobles cut, twice, I dont think that packets are a huge deal anymore.

To end this hilarious paragraph, I dont think brown nosing got Gammy into C². He was accepted because the leadership decided that he would be a good addition to the tribe. And so far, looking at the stats and how well he is fitting into the tribe, it seems the right decision was made. Sure, a lot of us are using troops to defend him, and spending time to help sit him, but thats not an issue over here in C².

Im not going to dissect the rest of your rant, because that would be a waste of my time, and I would lose the attention of those such as monster bro. :icon_wink: Just stop flamming Gammy because you took 15 villages from his cluster of 40, that we expected all to have been taken already.

(Now its several C² members Vs. Ende :lol:)

DeletedUser

Don't flatter yourself. It's quite presumptuous to assume we would offer you an invitation.

Wasn t MicheilK the one who said-'all the room they want' by which he meant the room for sunny players in C² (as a prize for their brave efforts against LSHRV) Surely there would be room for their brave leader
I can find the qoute if you like

edit-it is in the thread where he puts down sunny for merging into lshrv

lavim

And how long ago was that? That was, as you said, before they merged with LSHRV, which doesnt even exist anymore. Things change, and I'm sorry Plight, but recruitment is closed over here in C². :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

And how long ago was that? That was, as you said, before they merged with LSHRV, which doesnt even exist anymore. Things change, and I'm sorry Plight, but recruitment is closed over here in C². :icon_wink:

i think it was after they merged with LSHRV actually

and good, we have better drinks here anyway :icon_wink:

DeletedUser78416

Wasn t MicheilK the one who said-'all the room they want' by which he meant the room for sunny players in C² (as a prize for their brave efforts against LSHRV) Surely there would be room for their brave leader
I can find the qoute if you like

edit-it is in the thread where he puts down sunny for merging into lshrv

I know this is off topic, but what is your avatar? I've been trying to decipher what exactly the picture is of but for the life of me, all I can come up with is a man, dressed warmly, wearing a black bandana over his mouth, either throwing a malitoff(sp?) cocktail or some peacock feathers, lol.

What is it?