The last declaration

DeletedUser

i've always thought it was a molotov cocktail, i'm not sure though

DeletedUser

I know this is off topic, but what is your avatar? I've been trying to decipher what exactly the picture is of but for the life of me, all I can come up with is a man, dressed warmly, wearing a black bandana over his mouth, either throwing a malitoff(sp?) cocktail or some peacock feathers, lol.

What is it?

It's Banksy http://www.banksy.co.uk/

it's not molotov it a corsage

DeletedUser

Picked Lavims post to reply to cos it made the most valid points.

It is a little difficult to take villages from active players when everyone around Gammy is inactive. But I forgot, you would rather have us eat around your inactive players and wait for them to return, or, the most likely outcome, to join the grey empire. :icon_wink:

No simple maths... hes not up on a single active player. Some r close to him on the map, some arent. But hes down on every single active player nonetheless.

And I dont think that Gammy had been planning for an entire year to join C². He didnt spend that entire year moving defense around, or preparing to "ambush" Plight. And the public lie, that got him what advantage exactly? I think the only advantage that Gammy has right now is the tribe full of active members, which is all he needs.

Ok the guess of whether it was almost a year preparation could be off, but maybe around 6months? Its pretty easy to spot when Gammy started courting C2 (most would call it brown-nosing) when his attitude towards all of the C2 players on these forums changed. Sucking up to MK and crew, there was a definite change in tune as Gammy tried to rebuild burnt bridges to get himself into the winning tribe.

The plight side of the map are not happy with the public lie Gammy made, even if he himself tries to make out it was just a bit of fun. It was bare faced lying to gain advantage whatever way u cut it. No need to argue about that anymore cos both sides of the map will always view the severity of using RL lies to gain advantage differently.

And yes i do speak for the vast majority of plight in their disgust at Gammys backstabbing cowardly defection. We do have shared forums here, believe it or not, and i also still have an inbox filled with all the main plight players mails at the time of Gammys defection. And yes they do show exactly how angry they were at Gammys lies, broken promises and how much they dont like him and most never did. U forget just how many people he directly and personally insulted over here... So i can speak broadly with the views from our side of the map thanks.

Now to see my favorite part, view the bolded text in the quote. I dont think that he was just sitting there for that year by himself storing up packets. :icon_rolleyes: I think he was busy eating your inactives and small barbs, adding up to 395 conquers in a year. But in a world with the prices of nobles cut, twice, I dont think that packets are a huge deal anymore.

Fair point and addressed above.

To end this hilarious paragraph, I dont think brown nosing got Gammy into C². He was accepted because the leadership decided that he would be a good addition to the tribe. And so far, looking at the stats and how well he is fitting into the tribe, it seems the right decision was made. Sure, a lot of us are using troops to defend him, and spending time to help sit him, but thats not an issue over here in C².

So my point that hes diong v well as he has access to the top sitters and support from the best tribe is correct.. i still cant see how that shows him to be such an imba player. Ill repeat, all we can see is that hes made massive gains from a long planned ambush, a ridiculously huge amount of packets (he probably boasted about how many he had saved just b4 he launched lol), long time planned D etc. Not many of his targets could do much countering due to no troops in the area or simple inactivity. Ive not got a problem with that attack, its TW and most war gains r off inactives anyway. But to try to boast this makes him a skilled TW player (as MK said above) just isnt right.

Get some stats against the actives then u can boast all u like about how great Gammy is.

U forget hes stacked and planned 2 attacks against me where he had an account twice my size and he spent alot of time to plan his 'onslaught'... all i got was 2 bunches of meh. I know how he plays and fights and tbh it sucked donkeys. My counter plan worked flawlessly like a dream, his massive 'onslaught' where he shouted on these very forums how he was gonna rim me only got him a total of zip and a redface.

Im not going to dissect the rest of your rant, because that would be a waste of my time, and I would lose the attention of those such as monster bro. :icon_wink: Just stop flamming Gammy because you took 15 villages from his cluster of 40, that we expected all to have been taken already.

Im not flaming him for the fact im 14 up on him, im explaining why everyone and their dog hate the bloke. Ofc ill egg him on to actually take me on, thats TW. He wont ofc cos he remembers what happened the last times he tried. Although saying that, now he has the best players on the world sitting his account im sure theyll be up for having a bash :icon_wink:

PS regarding me possibly moving to C2. Lets just say that C2 did thier job correctly by chatting to the obvious weak links in the chain of the East side of the map, the unhappy players over here. Any good tribe would put out feelers to weigh up the possibilities there. As i said above, i continued to stand by my friends still playing and acted honourably and Gammy didnt.

PPS what i actually did/am doing during the C2 war has always been none of Gammys business and thats why ive always refused to give him any details. Just cos Gammy has banged on publicly that ive done nothing does not mean its true. The people that matter this side of the map know and thats all that counts. Would i still be around if i did nothing? get real. Gammy has always been the most disruptive person in W16, its just a shame that HRV gave him a retired account and he ended up on our side of the map...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser78416

You're right, I do terribly against active players:

Side 1:
Players: The gammy 1
Side 2:
Players: TheOniram, Vukas

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,348
Side 2: 2,081
Difference: 733

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 61
Side 2: 35
Difference: 26

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 9,814,073
Side 2: 17,619,294
Difference: 7,805,221

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 559,071
Side 2: 361,206
Difference: 197,865

chart

You guys have some ferocious inactives to snare 35 vills from me. Albeit Vukas is more of a defensive player, Oniram is 100,000,000 times the player you are and heis under attack from everywhere, yet he still managed to take nearly tripl what you have in the same amount of time.

Thats one more fairytale you've been proven wrong about, lets see what else...

If you want details about when and what I did, planning and prep wise...I'm sure adam wouldn't mind chiming in with a reference. I was very undecided about what to do. I even offered to challenge C² to see if I could keep them out of K67. But then, one has to think...what will it all mean? For me it would be an empty victory even if I could keep them out of 1 K...and for how long could I do that? One player against many, no matter how good, will always fail.

I literally made nobles a few days in advance, stacked some of those vills a little and sent a small amount of support to K88. Tbh, I didn't expect you to attack me, but seeing as you can do nothing on your own these days, you waited until mass attacks were launched my way to take advantage. Well played. You took advantage of a severely under stacked area.

My only wish and request to you, is don't quit. Nobody in C² gives a rats rectum about you but me. I am making my way down to you, I will be the one who exposes you for who you really are. A sim city scrub.

And the reason you wont divulge any details about what you've done in this war, is because there aren't any details to divulge...you have done practically less than nothing besides support a few players.

Im not flaming him for the fact im 14 up on him, im explaining why everyone and their dog hate the bloke. Ofc ill egg him on to actually take me on, thats TW. He wont ofc cos he remembers what happened the last times he tried. Although saying that, now he has the best players on the world sitting his account im sure theyll be up for having a bash

:lol:, you're really an idiot, you know that...I don't have co players, I have a single sitter. My sitter helps with dodges, tagging and basic all around defending while I'm not on. Yes, I am fortunate that this great person has helped me so much and sacrificed his own time to do so. Doesn't mean I pass off my account for others to attack with...I do 99% of all attacking unless there is a vill or two that needs a quick clear, etc.

And of course you think what I did to you last time was me going all out...:lol: I simply was going through a feeling out process and got bored because my dance partner wasn't dancing. Thats really about it. You won't be so lucky this next go around. Don't worry, Im on my way...please don't quit right when I get there.

And the only reason you're still around is because you're located in bfe surrounded by your meat shields.

So, wipe the egg off your face, get your facts straight and keep sending me 456,987,345,567 retarded ram fake scout attacks to the same vill over and over and over and over and :lol:

DeletedUser

I dont like to reply to Gammys poor efforts forming legible arguments in English in public but ill lower myself to his level on this priceless page of garbage...

My only wish and request to you, is don't quit. Nobody in C² gives a rats rectum about you but me. I am making my way down to you, I will be the one who exposes you for who you really are. A sim city scrub.

Hmmm this sounds familiar...

So with the knowledge of the above, ENDEMONADIA, you have until July 21st to surrender your account and its villages by deleting.

or if you refuse

on the 'morrow of July 21st, you shall receive your purification.

:)

Aha here is your 1st declaration against me, another example of u making promises u couldnt keep... dude your threats r boring.

U have proven that everything u say is a lie in your recent actions but this one is up there as a classic too...

I literally made nobles a few days in advance, stacked some of those vills a little and sent a small amount of support to K88. Tbh, I didn't expect you to attack me, but seeing as you can do nothing on your own these days, you waited until mass attacks were launched my way to take advantage. Well played. You took advantage of a severely under stacked area.

Again, cos ur a proven liar nobody beleives u... a few days lmao

Tut tut... cant do anything on my own?

Ive spent the past few posts explainaing the benefits of valueing your friends in TW, shame u never bothered to get any or u would understand that this is a team game. Just cos u shed a tear every time u lose a village to me dont make the mistake of making desperate excuses... i feed on your tears.

I waited?

I remember every mail i got asking me if i was gonna help in the counter to Gammy... my reply was 'nukes r already in the air'. Dude, i was one of the first to attack u get your facts straight. Ofc since then weve all worked together, but thats called teamwork, that important TW factor u never will understand.

And the reason you wont divulge any details about what you've done in this war, is because there aren't any details to divulge...you have done practically less than nothing besides support a few players.

*sigh*

I am going to stand by my decision to never ever tell u what ive done... the more u print this trash wont make it true.

So, wipe the egg off your face, get your facts straight and keep sending me 456,987,345,567 retarded ram fake scout attacks to the same vill over and over and over and over and :lol:

U have the audicity to even comment on my methods with a 14-0 scoreline. And u attacked me with an account of double the size with forward planning using everything u had and got zero? TWICE!

I have the respect to not publish my enemies battle reports, its childish and desperate. U have thrown plenty of lollable material at me during your defection... u threw lollable attacks at me when u announced u were gonna rim me all that time ago too...

Remember u had your large account given to u, u did not start this world with a successful account which is still here and deserves to be here. U asked C2 for an account and were refused, u asked LS, they refused and then it was HRV who gave in to your pestering to get an account... before u shout lies, this is what Salvkas told me along time ago.

So we have a guy who was given a large account and then he defected that account to its enemy and is using it against the people who gave it to him... is that the act of a man of honour?

DeletedUser

Ende, its not stats in a player v player set that matter in TW, its how the tribe is doing, or if you wish how a player is doing against a tribe. If you say gammy is down against active players than that just shows how large of an inactive problem you have.

Also, as someone familiar with the situation, I can say that gammy wasn't preparing to change sides until just before he did.

MichielK

Wasn t MicheilK the one who said-'all the room they want' by which he meant the room for sunny players in C² (as a prize for their brave efforts against LSHRV) Surely there would be room for their brave leader
I can find the qoute if you like

No need to find the quote, I'm pretty sure those were my exact words.

I still stand by them too. At the time I said it, Sunny had been fighting LSHRV off for quite a while, and while they were down a bit they also showed the kind of character and perseverance that we're looking for in new tribemates. We would have gladly taken them in, and with access to our structure and experience with long wars I firmly believe they would have thrived.

Maybe they were tired of fighting so hard, maybe a leader used his influence after receiving promises from LSHRV, maybe they simply preferred the devil they knew...but in the end, the majority of Sunny preferred to join LSHRV, and the silent minority followed suit. At that point, I made it very clear that this was a one-time offer, and that they would not be allowed to switch sides once they realised we'd still win the war comfortably. I still stand by that too.

MK u missed my point... that Gammy is doing rubbish against active players.

Ende, I've heard this argument so many times about so many people, and I'll repeat the same answer I give every time: it's not Gammy's fault if there are few active players near him. If you or Plight have a problem with what he's doing to less active players, maybe you and them should have worked harder to either eat those villages or keep the players from quitting in the first place. "We're so crap that it's easy for him to win" is not a valid defense.

DO u also think it takes skill to brown-nose your way into the winning team and use their sitters and resources to defend your account?

Yes, in fact I do. C² is the top tribe in W16, and part of the reason for that is that we can tell good players from bad players, and recruit accordingly. You're very skeptical about Gammy's skills, but here's some pretty clear proof that he knows what he's doing: we invited him. The fact that we did has nothing to do with charity, nor did we need to do it to increase our chances of winning this world. We simply believed that he had what it takes to be part of C², and considering our track record maybe it's time to accept that we are better at judging the true strength of a player than you are.

Most people just want to kick Gammy around a bit before they quit tbh.

Out of the 2270 villages Plight conquered in the past month, only 129 came from C² and only 80 from Gammy. Obviously, most people want to just eat barbs and freebies to increase their personal stats. Some people want to kick Gammy around a bit before they quit, and we at C² are once again glad to provide a bit of entertainment to those who actually remember what the game is about.

So i find it hypocrital of u to suggest that its a bad thing that we have only got some of his villages cos we worked together to take them.

It's not a bad thing, merely an inevitable one. Given the sheer amount of attacks and troops headed for him, there's no way to stop every single one. That doesn't make taking the villages a fantastic achievement, it merely means that the attackers were not completely incompetent.

I have stood by every single comment, opinion and dialogue ive ever made on these forums... he hasnt.

Ive been very public in my dislike of the HRV crowd, their lack of organisation and warring ability.

I love the fact that you put these two lines right after eachother. You dislike HRV, yet you work with them because it suits you...and Gammy is the hypocrit? :icon_razz:

He wont shout at the C2 leader that u must eat all of your backline feeders who are not very involved in the war, or directly attack his new C2 tribemates with personal insults... ofc not hes gone this far with his brown-nosing, all he wants is to be on the winning team...

Here's the basic question that everyone skips over: was he wrong?

Gammy has said the exact same things in public that we have said on our tribal forum, in our Skype chats, during tribal leadership meetings, etc. Fixing or preventing the inactivity problem is one of the most important tasks of any major tribe, but it's hard work and hardly glamorous so very few tribal leaders can bring themselves to do it. How is it a bad thing that a member stands up and shouts "This is important! We need to do this!"

You may disagree with the way he voiced his opinion, but you can't argue with the accuracy of it. The fact that he's not shouting at leaders or insulting tribemates has nothing to do with brown-nosing, and everything to do with the fact that there is simply very little to complain about.

My decisions were made just cos they were easier? lol

U and i have spoken alot and U know that when Dust joined LSHRV after they asked us for a ceasefire, me and a couple of others voted against the ceasefire/merger but the majority decision was to do it. I stood by the democratic decision of my tribemates even though i was totally against it, i felt we were doing well against HRV and LS therefore continueing that fight would put us in a better position in the longrun.

It took less than a week for the Sunny members to be bashed and ridiculed in the LSHRV forums to an extent that they came to me to complain about it. You knew about this, because you were there. You knew the democratic majority made the wrong decision. You were supposed to be their leader...so why didn't you lead? It was your duty to make sure your tribemates were happy and in a position to thrive. You could have argued your case, presented the facts...people would have followed you if you led them, and you chose not to.

If you're simply going to step aside and pride yourself on standing by the democratic decision of your tribemates, you're not a leader...you're just the guy tallying the votes.

DeletedUser

Mk, gammy, ende you have way too much time in your hands. Please go and get another job. You write way too much...

DeletedUser

Ende, I've heard this argument so many times about so many people, and I'll repeat the same answer I give every time: it's not Gammy's fault if there are few active players near him. If you or Plight have a problem with what he's doing to less active players, maybe you and them should have worked harder to either eat those villages or keep the players from quitting in the first place. "We're so crap that it's easy for him to win" is not a valid defense.

Dude u missed the point again, probably intentionally but ill write it again 4u

The statement that u made was that Gammy was a skilled player because he got was over 200+ villages off plight so far... my point is that the fact he gained almost all of them off inactives etc. does not make him a skilled player. Ur making out that im just complaining at what he got... i dont care about how many he got.

plights inactiving issues has nothing to do with what i was saying... I also dont think he only got inactives, he also took villages from empties supporting the frontline, u didnt adress this point. There was hardly any troops in the area... again, this doesnt make him skilled, any idiot can noble empty villages...

So lets agree that his 200+ gain does not make him a skilled player. Its a victory yes, but its not showing how skilled he is, any of us 200 players left in this world couldve used that Gammy account to get 200 villages from that location on a planned ambush.

Yes, in fact I do. C² is the top tribe in W16, and part of the reason for that is that we can tell good players from bad players, and recruit accordingly. You're very skeptical about Gammy's skills, but here's some pretty clear proof that he knows what he's doing: we invited him. The fact that we did has nothing to do with charity, nor did we need to do it to increase our chances of winning this world. We simply believed that he had what it takes to be part of C², and considering our track record maybe it's time to accept that we are better at judging the true strength of a player than you are.

Im not suggesting u guys r charitable at all in your recruitment selection... you taking in Gammy was very obviously a massive tactical step forward. Very obvious move to get him onside and to forgive all his personal indescretions against u guys in the past. If he turns out to be a decent player, then well done, but u wouldve taken in any muppet playing that account for the territorial advantage it gives u. Please dont try to kid us that u only accepted him for his 'skillz' cos that was never the case...

Out of the 2270 villages Plight conquered in the past month, only 129 came from C² and only 80 from Gammy. Obviously, most people want to just eat barbs and freebies to increase their personal stats. Some people want to kick Gammy around a bit before they quit, and we at C² are once again glad to provide a bit of entertainment to those who actually remember what the game is about.

Ofc there r still too many players this side playing for their personal barbfest, ive not said otherwise. But i can assure u that the vast majority here and still playing just want to give Gammy a kicking, the same as anyone would who had been disrepected. We all know the worlds over, it has been for a long time now... but we have some quality entertainment ahead of us watching Gammy get slapped about and also try to talk his way out of his cowardly indescretion.

This is lots of fun :icon_biggrin:

(I see Gammy is under instruction not to respond anymore now tho, letting MK take centrestage cos he can actually articulate concise points booooo!)

It's not a bad thing, merely an inevitable one. Given the sheer amount of attacks and troops headed for him, there's no way to stop every single one. That doesn't make taking the villages a fantastic achievement, it merely means that the attackers were not completely incompetent.

MK even u can do better at coming up with some political propaganda than this lame excuse lol

Losing villages is losing villages and a bad thing no matter how u dress it up... every TW forum ends any discussion with the village conquer count. And no matter how much it pains him after all his bigtalk against me, hes losing to a zero score.

I love the fact that you put these two lines right after eachother. You dislike HRV, yet you work with them because it suits you...and Gammy is the hypocrit? :icon_razz:

Wheres the hypocrisy in saying u dont like someone and yet working with them?

Two different points... ironic yes, hypocritcal no.

Gammys lies in public and in private with direct insults against C2 for many many months (probably over a year), of relentless trashtalking, namecalling, qqing, he was despising every bone in C2 being... and yet he happily brown-nosed his way back in when it suited him. Cos all he wants is to be on the winning team.

Ive never made any statement which i have changed my position on...

Here's the basic question that everyone skips over: was he wrong?

A very interesting question...

I guess he was already the most unpopular player in W16 so angering even more players wasnt an issue. His bare faced lie was in line with how hes conducted himself throughout his W16 lifetime as well, so he really wasnt bothered about his reputation and how everyone would hate him even more.

To get accepted into the winning tribe at the expense of your honour, obviously he thought this was a fair trade. The thing is, not many others would make such a decision. SO in answer to your question, to Gammy he wasnt wrong but to almost everyone else it was wrong.

Gammy has said the exact same things in public that we have said on our tribal forum, in our Skype chats, during tribal leadership meetings, etc. Fixing or preventing the inactivity problem is one of the most important tasks of any major tribe, but it's hard work and hardly glamorous so very few tribal leaders can bring themselves to do it. How is it a bad thing that a member stands up and shouts "This is important! We need to do this!"

Two points.

1. i dont doubt hes said he same thing to u guys... its the opposite side of the map hes betrayed and lied to not u.

2. My example of Gammys disruptive behaviour wasnt that he was hassling the leaders to eat inactives, it was that he was pushing the leaders to eat their smaller players and other plaers he just didnt like. He stood on his soapbox insulting pretty much everyone and was announcing that he wanted them all nobled out. If they were rubbish isnt the issue, but pushing the leaders around and bullying other tribemates is the total issue here.

It took less than a week for the Sunny members to be bashed and ridiculed in the LSHRV forums to an extent that they came to me to complain about it. You knew about this, because you were there. You knew the democratic majority made the wrong decision. You were supposed to be their leader...so why didn't you lead? It was your duty to make sure your tribemates were happy and in a position to thrive. You could have argued your case, presented the facts...people would have followed you if you led them, and you chose not to.

If you're simply going to step aside and pride yourself on standing by the democratic decision of your tribemates, you're not a leader...you're just the guy tallying the votes.

Democracy rules.

Even u know that running a tribe isnt as easy as that, majority decisions r crucial. U yourself stated that Gammy was 'voted in', if your leader was the only one against it would u still have gone with the majority?

The majority officer vote was to accept the HRV offer. None of my tribe ever complained about my leadership, in fact since the latest incidents ive had more people wishing i was still leading. U guys can boast u won the world with the best tribe, congratulations. But i can still boast that i successfully led a rim tribe to stand up to 2 of the top tribes successfully, and some of us r still here. U have never found a single Duster who took issue with my leadership or me in general, i would like to think theres a reason for that.

I could even argue that ive taken a tribe from nothing to 4th overall as we stand now... the ranking table shows that. Ofc i know thats not the whole stroy but it burns your attempt to discredit my leadership abilities. U can find 1 decision which i didnt like and think was bad leadership, in fact u didnt like it either, the stats show the opposite.

DeletedUser

Ende a few things:

- We would not have and will not take in anyone simply to get the villages they currently occupy

- Neither gammy nor anyone else is under any sort of ban on posting here

- I won't go into specifics, but C² is not a democracy and we don't take votes with all of our members. They trust the leadership to do what is needed, but are comfortable in making suggestions and helping out. Direct democracies don't work in TW (nor in RL for that matter, see the Peloponnesian wars)

DeletedUser78416

Omg...Ende with the novels...:lol:

The fact that you have so much to say on the topic of what gammy does on a daily basis proves to me only one thing: Envy.

What do we covet? We covet what we cannot have. You seem jealous to me, but hey, that's just me and how I perceive the way you argue your fac...oops, I almost said facts :lol: , um, the way you argue your side? :icon_rolleyes:

I'll be the first to admit that there is nothing to admit to, when it comes to taking vills from less skilled/inactive players. You will never in your life, on tw, see me bragging about taking an undefended vill.

The only time I really ever bring out stats is when my game play is put into question, or like you do 99% of the time, erroneously criticize.

The things you come up with are not only baffling, but in many cases, have never even been mentioned...like they are figments of your imagination.

When was it that I asked C² for an account to get back on this world? Guys, little help here :lol:

Let me save you the suspense, um, never. I messaged Salvkas about taking the tibido account, then when denied had a player from C² message Zvone for me. How many times are you going to spew out inaccurate information? You are an adult aren't you?

The declaration against you...lol, was just for show, if you had done anything at all, maybe things would have been different, but you did absolutely nothing. And if you consider maybe 75 nukes thrown at you at random everything I have...:lol: :lol: :lol:

And no...you were not one of the first to attack me...I can see the incomings on my account genius. :icon_rolleyes: Dense as the morning fog you are...:lol:

And I love how your definition of teamwork means you only support a select few players...lol.

How much support do you have in Oni's vills right now? How about darams? Yup, I don't even know the answer and I'd be willing to bet zero. Ende does what benefits Ende, so he can continue to play sim city in the corner until the reaper comes to visit.

I love how you keep referring to the words 'team' and friends, lol. No former =HRV= likes/liked you, no original Plight likes you...the only people you support are from former Sunny.

And I just remembered something :lol:

Endemonadia said:
#23 2010,July 18th, 23:17
ooo sweet just noticed this

I noticed u hadnt been nobling anything for a while and was probably stacking up... so ur not supporting SF in any way atm is a fair guess. I got my support which will get pulled, and ofc ive already been told by those who are gonna stand up....

At the end of the day the worst thing SF can do is stand by and let this take its course, players will pick sides whether they like it or not... Im happy to entertain Gammys bit of fun, im finally gonna see if hes got any warrior in him

PS I hope uve got a good account sitter cos i have

A few things:

First, mr double standard...mr hypocrite :lol: you get to have good sitters, but I don't? :icon_cool:

Like my good buddy kelso says on that 70's show...BURN!

I know about the mails and such that got sent...some of them anyways. Your story doesn't quite match up to what I read. I read that you were ready to cry because hardly anyone wanted to stand up for you, except a few former sunny noobs. :lol:

Man, why did I delete those fwded mails, dang it. That would have been an uber burn.

So, you accept that 'people are going to stand up...' and that 'you have a good sitter' (and um, CBK is not a good sitter :lol:)
Yet you brazenly come here now, like we all can't turn back a few pages on old threads to, for the millionth time, catch you being a hypocrite and a liar yet again; and call me out on getting sitting help from my new tribe?

If beyonce can create a new word in bootylicious, I'd like to formerly submit, right now, Endecitis. Endecitis is when the conflict between having double standards and being a hypocrite result in a cataclysmic overload of the brain, causing random fictitious outbursts, temper tantrums and an overwhelming urge to pwn oneself repeatedly.

MK summed it up pretty well...there is nothing to complain about over here. People do what needs to be done. I don't have to yell at my duke, because my duke has over 1000 villages and grows constantly. I don't have to bitch about inactives needing to be eaten because they are.

The bottom line is you are a sad excuse for a tribemate, you suffer from your own newly coined affliction, you use everyone else as a meat shield, yet have the audacity to say they are your friends. I think I made my frustration pretty clear, with Plight and LSHRV. I also said only what needed to be said. Don't get mad at me because Im a smarter player than you are.

The sad thing is, I was mailed many times while in BNH, for support requests from SF/Plight. Now why on earth would players from a near capacity tribe need a single player to help them out with defense, and sometimes offense. I know the answer, do you? :icon_cool:

It's because I am a good tribemate and I help anyone and everyone I can that is my tribemate or ally. You on the other hand...not so much :lol: So not only are you a sim city player, but a greedy one at that.

How does that pwnage taste? :lol:

DeletedUser

funny that you mention that 70s show... i've watched all 200 episodes out of boredom in the last 2 months lol :lol:

DeletedUser78416

funny that you mention that 70s show... i've watched all 200 episodes out of boredom in the last 2 months lol :lol:

Im pretty sure I've seen them all as well, great show. I think I had a slight man crush on red. :icon_eek::icon_redface:

DeletedUser

What do we covet? We covet what we cannot have. You seem jealous to me, but hey, that's just me and how I perceive the way you argue your fac...oops, I almost said facts :lol: , um, the way you argue your side? :icon_rolleyes:

Jealous of u, no. Annoyed at how u have sucked up to C2 to get into the winning team, yeah i have issues with that. I think that all of the current players in C2 deserve to be on the winning team except u basically. U have lied, cheated and stabbed your teammates in the back, most call u a coward for your recent defection, all factors which question whether u deserve to be on the winning team.

Dont flatter yourself with accusations of envy, u were given your large account, i built mine up myself.

I'll be the first to admit that there is nothing to admit to, when it comes to taking vills from less skilled/inactive players. You will never in your life, on tw, see me bragging about taking an undefended vill.

I never accused u of boastiong about taking inactive/empty villages. I took issue with MK announcing that taking those villages makes u a skilled player.. as i said above, anyone couldve used your account to take those villages in a planned ambush... it doesnt equate to u being skilled.

When was it that I asked C² for an account to get back on this world? Guys, little help here :lol:

Let me save you the suspense, um, never. I messaged Salvkas about taking the tibido account, then when denied had a player from C² message Zvone for me.

Im happy to recount what Salvkas explained to me. She told me that u were pestering various tribes trying to get given an account and that C2 had turned u down. I dont know who the C2 leader was back then but she expplained that she had chatted to that leader and they warned her that u were fishing for an account. Obviously she was annoyed that zvone gave in to your pestering and gave u an account, she knew it was a bad decision at the time, thats been proven correct too. How true this all is, u tell me.... oh damn your word isnt worth the paper its written on so we cant believe whatever u write....

The declaration against you...lol, was just for show, if you had done anything at all, maybe things would have been different, but you did absolutely nothing. And if you consider maybe 75 nukes thrown at you at random everything I have...:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dude, u made alot of effort in your launch on me. I was warned many weeks before u announced it on the forums so i know just how much time and effort u put into it. Obviously u will now try to pretend u didnt try very hard... sorry matey but the facts speak for themselves. U planned an an assault on me with lots of time and effort, u announced how u were gonna remove me from W16 on the publics, u then got to work... and finished the day with nothing. U then did the same a second time!

This is exactly how i know how bad u r on offense, which gives me plenty of right to criticise your 'skillz'.

Whatever way u cut it our stats against each other have me beating u clearly and very one-sided, and embarressingly for u to a zero score on your side. U can make as many excuses as u like but the stats speak for themselves, live with it.

So, please wakeup and stop further embarressing yourself by trying to make excuses why u failed miserably in your pathetic attacks on me.

First, mr double standard...mr hypocrite :lol: you get to have good sitters, but I don't? :icon_cool:

Where have i said its a problem that u have sitters?

U can have as many sitters as u like, thats how TW is played. Well done for finally having access to the best sitters in W16... thats what ive said.

I know about the mails and such that got sent...some of them anyways. Your story doesn't quite match up to what I read. I read that you were ready to cry because hardly anyone wanted to stand up for you, except a few former sunny noobs. :lol:

Cry? LMAO

If u read any of the mails that i sent around when u declared on me then yes i was angry at LSHRV for allowing u to dick around and cause trouble for the area, and yes i shouted at a few people for bad leadership and not seeing this as the 'straw that broke the camels back' and finally erasing u from the area. All of them wanted u out but they didnt have the spine to war with u... as i said further up, i was always correct that u shouldve been destroyed since u were the most disruptive and gamebreaking player on this side of the map. Yes i have been proven correct, your backstabbing insult of switching sides proves this.

Its ironic that they gave u the account which u have turned against them, it could be said that they were actually responsible for their own downfall...

MK summed it up pretty well...there is nothing to complain about over here. People do what needs to be done. I don't have to yell at my duke, because my duke has over 1000 villages and grows constantly. I don't have to bitch about inactives needing to be eaten because they are.

I already explained why u wont rock the boat over there the same as u did over here... u dont understand the concept of teamwork, never have done and never will do. Your constant rants and abuse at the tribe that gave u an account was dispicable. The reason u were regularly voted the most disliked player in W16 kinda proves this. U had upset everyone in your own team as well as your enemies. Always banging on about yourself and never understanding how to work together. Ur lucky ur now in the tribe who has managed this better than any other tribe cos u might learn something.

You didnt hassle the leaders to rim those only feeding on inactives, u hassled them to noble out players u didnt like, players u decided were rubbish and players u didnt agree should be in the tribe. You cannot escape your past, u have insulted and bullyed your way through this game and as i pointed out at the top of this post... u dont deserve to be in the winning team.

DeletedUser

i've just read all of this and now i can safely say that.......

.......i also had a man crush on Red. he is awesome :icon_cool:

DeletedUser78416

Ende, Ende, Ende...you just don't get it.

Wasn't it your boy Cold Blooded Thrilla that got Alexhol rimmed? :lol: Thought so. I had zero to do with that. The only person I ever mentioned had very suspicious game play was mhmdasf. I believed he was a spy for C². His activity light was always green, yet he never ever grew or said anything on the forums. Was I wrong, who knows...did he need to be rimmed? Yup. He was dead weight not contributing to helping others.

I am so sorry, sugar britches, that you have sympathy and empathy for 100 village accounts that have been playing the game for 2 years. I don't. They either grow or we make better use of their vills. If they are constantly helping out, that's different. If they are sitting around with defense on the backlines, while their tribemates up front are getting hammered, the discussion is over. Either help out or get rimmed.

What would happen if our commander in chief gave instructions for our military to war, and everyone just sat around and did nothing...all the while you have bombs being dropped on you left and right, people dying, etc. Well, if you had a select group of soldiers who actually did and were wanting to fight, and they witnessed their 'tribemates' not doing anything to help others in need...what do you think they would do. You would say, hmm...I'll just say he is my friend but let him die so I can live, and I would punch the other guys in the face and take their weapons to use. Get it? I never once wanted anyone rimmed for simply not liking them...if that was the case, I would have attacked salvkas long ago. My point was clear and concise, if you aren't helping you're hurting and you gotta go, simple as that.

That is why I am succeeding right now and you are holding on by the thinest of margins. I took this account with 160 vills, and 1.5 years later look where it is. You are a sim city man, playing at his leisure and are upset that a go getter like myself has his sights set on you.

I made a promise to the original zvone that I would return the account, in better condition then when I took it, if he ever felt I should give it back. Since barely anyone was even left from the 1st moment I stepped into =HRV=, and since I had played the account for such a long time, I felt that contract was null and void.

I never read on here where you badmouthed axl for jumping ship from LOD to =HRV= when they were all warring...never badmouthed Sacredfool for quitting after causing a war. Yet you have a serious affection for me :icon_cool: You just don't like the way I 'talk' or 'argue' on here. And since I have supported more players with more troops than you probably even have on your account right now, it isn't really accurate of you to criticize me backstabbing friends. I helped out every single one of them who needed it, as long as I had the troops to provide. It's when they no longer wish to help themselves when the plug gets pulled.

I had a real life friend since childhood, many many many years of friendship...which I abruptly cut off once I learned they had gotten into drugs and such. Did I backstab them too in some way? Did I 'jump ship?'

No, he got into something that I don't like and I bailed out of that relationship. Haven't spoken to him since. Similar situation while in =HRV= to LSHRV to SF. People got bored and went inactive, backliners weren't sending support, nobody wanted to mass attack...

Enough is enough. I am by far not the best player to ever walk the tw land, but I am consistent. I want to play and I want to attack and I want to wreak havoc on others. I finally get to spread my wings a bit and do those things.

Have you noticed that even amongst all this warring, I even have some reliable commander awards? That means I have supported a fellow tribemate in battle. :lol:

But you wouldn't know anything about that, would you? :icon_cool:

C'mon scrub, take a screen shot of your awards since they are hidden. I would be shocked to see that award on your list. Unless of course CBk is being thrown a beating on the front of 76...since he is one of the only 3 players you ever support :lol:

MichielK

Im not suggesting u guys r charitable at all in your recruitment selection... you taking in Gammy was very obviously a massive tactical step forward. Very obvious move to get him onside and to forgive all his personal indescretions against u guys in the past. If he turns out to be a decent player, then well done, but u wouldve taken in any muppet playing that account for the territorial advantage it gives u. Please dont try to kid us that u only accepted him for his 'skillz' cos that was never the case...

Do you think we invited him for territory? We've been doing a pretty good job getting that all on our own, last time I checked.

(I see Gammy is under instruction not to respond anymore now tho, letting MK take centrestage cos he can actually articulate concise points booooo!)

The suggestion that we'd instruct anyone to stay away from a discussion where they are bashed and attacked is laughable.

In other news, that's probably the first time my points have been called 'concise' :icon_wink:

Losing villages is losing villages and a bad thing no matter how u dress it up... every TW forum ends any discussion with the village conquer count.

Unless of course it's Gammy's score against Plight, because obviously that is different :icon_razz:

2. My example of Gammys disruptive behaviour wasnt that he was hassling the leaders to eat inactives, it was that he was pushing the leaders to eat their smaller players and other plaers he just didnt like. He stood on his soapbox insulting pretty much everyone and was announcing that he wanted them all nobled out. If they were rubbish isnt the issue, but pushing the leaders around and bullying other tribemates is the total issue here.

We want them all nobled out too, so I guess we at least have that in common with the latest addition to our team :icon_wink:

Ende, seriously, this is your beef with Gammy? It all sounds pretty good in theory, and then I remember that it was your own co-leader CBK who didn't say he wanted people nobled out, but actually lied to all his tribemates in order to throw Alex under a bus. I don't remember you publicly voicing your disagreement then, oddly enough.

Democracy rules.

Even u know that running a tribe isnt as easy as that, majority decisions r crucial.

No, democracy really, really doesn't rule. And no, majority decisions are not crucial.

I know that sounds callous, but if we went by majority decision every time Gammy might still be tribeless, the C²-Plight NAP might have ended within a month, and the tribe as a whole would be worse off than we are now. Most decisions are made best if they are not left up to the majority, but rather to the people with the best knowledge of the situation. That's why the person who made the agreement was trusted in his assessment that Plight would not end the NAP without fair warning, and the people who spent hours talking with Gammy were trusted in their assessment that he was legit.

You did the exact opposite. Instead of leading your tribe, you entrusted the decision about whether to join LSHRV or C² to a few dozen people who never even spoke to anyone in C²...didn't work out too well for anyone involved, either. Don't you think they would have appreciated it now if you made that decision by yourself instead?

None of my tribe ever complained about my leadership, in fact since the latest incidents ive had more people wishing i was still leading.

And none of those incidents would have happened if you took the lead in the one decision that defined the future of your tribemates.

You have had a lot of success with your tribe, and the achievements of Sunny given their location and late start are commendable. However, true leadership is about making the tough decisions at the right time, and when your chance to change the course of W16 came up you stood on the side and just tallied the votes.

The irony of all this is that you would've learned everything you needed to know to take that next step had you merged with C², and instead you merged with a tribe that never even had you as its member. I think you're a fine duke for a startup/rim tribe, and would probably do well as a baron for a bigger tribe, but that one moment clearly showed you're not ready yet for the big leagues.

DeletedUser58923

maybe the sole reason c2 invited him was to refuel the pnp...its been dead for awhile and then bam. novel after novel...

haza, i has a question so i shall mail you ingame :)

DeletedUser78416

maybe the sole reason c2 invited him was to refuel the pnp...its been dead for awhile and then bam. novel after novel...

haza, i has a question so i shall mail you ingame :)

Shhh, don't tell him that :lol:

I know I'd have an easier time trying to smash through a brick wall with my head, versus explaining to Ende why he is utterly clueless at the goings on in this game...but I feel compelled in a way.

Sure people are upset with me for not joining Plight, but I guarantee not as many as Ende claims. He'll never post mails that he claims he's received, maybe 1 or 2 players from the actual tribe will come forward with an actual complaint about me other than joining C². All in all it is a lot of hot air, nothing more. I have helped a single person in my former tribe, probably more than Ende has helped every person he's ever helped during his entire time playing on this world. I can't even tell you how much premium I've bought for numerous folks on here. I even bought Salvkas premium once. I held a competition back in LSHRV on who could noble the most vills, any vill, with respect to their current size and whom ever had the highest percentage got PP from me. She won one aspect of that competition, so I paid up...even though I hated her guts.

Ende speaks about how good he is to everyone, yet never ever has any proof of such claims. When was the last time he sent a nuke at C², so he isn't helping offensively, he's never supported anyone from =HRV=, so he helps barely in supporting the very few former sunny vills up front...so in reality, what exactly has he done?

He'll simply say it's none of my business, which is girl talk for nothing, I just don't want to admit it. :lol: