W54 Awards

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3135
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe
~Glad~ expanding and expanding. They take no prisoners and have a laugh while doing so. They will soon conquer and whole section of the world.

Most Promising Tribe
PUNCH! because they just dont give a -
They will surely have a war with ~AoE~ or another big nearby tribe sooner or later

Least Promising Tribe
Chik3n because they are top of the table yet they are 9th in ODA and 12th in ODD. They dont seem to be up to much as the leading tribe.

Best Player
Its between the glad guys. Probably be Oh noes. He may not be the best of the best but he sure does know how to start something and stick to it. Whatever happens he always fights back 10x harder and he has earned some respect for that

Best Leader
I havnt seen a truly dedicated leader yet on this world

The Forum Personality Award
Probably Amane. Just because he/she comments on everything and knows a hell of a lot.

Most Annoying Forum Poster
not anyone in particular. Just the general people who have to argue everything to the end of the world until they remember its a game.

Most Predicted Future Event

PUNCH! vs ~AoE~
PUNCH! win
PUNCH! vs ~glad~
Too much damage done to bother sides ans they both get eaten by a new super tribe. :)

cheeqoh

Most Dangerous Tribe
Punch - clearly dominating the north and lots of space to grow.

Most Promising Tribe
Cukiez - E1 rebels, dominating K22 with 18 members so far.

Least Promising Tribe
E1 - will continuously lose top members due to poor leadership.

Best Player
Reiny Uy- This is biased but also true :)

Best Leader
V for Valth - can only based on my neighboring K's but clearly he is one of the best

Amane- You had me until I saw your pic :) Anyway, always has a clear thought on some I've seen

kokheng (this is biased again) Poor PnP

PUNCH! will be a mushroom shape on the world map
RT & Nukex will be dead gone

DeletedUser

Most Dangerous Tribe: Hmm PATRYN would get my vote, nice position good numbers no top ten players but still... I like it :)

Most Promising Tribe: Look at the map, ~Glad~ wins this one hands down

Least Promising Tribe: -F- welcome to deadville

Best Player: Don't know any players here personally so prolly the #1 Josheb would have to be awarded for his #1 status

Best Leader: Haven't seen anything which grabs my attention on the forums, waves 2u would prolly get my vote from what's there

The Forum Personality Award: Hmm prolly Sellsword talks sense most of the time

Most Annoying Forum Poster: Anyone who argues the point beyond the time to shutup has begun

Most Predicted Future Event: ~Glad~ and PUNCH! gangbang ZOMBIE then ~Glad~ turns on their partner...

Deleted User - 3135

Most Dangerous Tribe: CHIK3N for obvious reasons. High density in terms of both players and geographically. At this time in the game, that is what counts.

Most Promising Tribe: ~Glad~ - these guys have more expansion power than perhaps any tribe on W54.

Least Promising Tribe: ~AoE~ - There was a tribe on w6 called AoE I believe... they too just had a little nap on one continent for a large chunk of the world until finally being eaten.

Best Player: Don Mills - Fantastic guy, player and leader.

Best Leader: Certainly not Valth (Lol.). Jokes aside, my vote would go for my co-leader in the form of Sellsword :icon_wink: No-one can doubt his pure abilities to motivate, co-ordinate, deal with tribemembers and run a tribe. For purely the purpose of nominations however, I feel it would be a crime for Waves 2U not to be mentioned, and as such my nomination is for him. He very clearly knows how to manoeuvre himself around a political and diplomatic scene and where I am probably critical of the attitude of one or two of his players, he must have to deal with an ego or two in Chik3n. In terms of actual success so far, he is definitely up there.

The Forum Personality Award: Sellsword - This one's easy. Some of the best posts I've seen.

Most Annoying Forum Poster: xshahzad hands down for me. Makes me cringe every time.

Most Predicted Future Event: I'm quite liking the one about Hung adding a few more family tribes so I'll go for that one... for obvious reasons.

kingjohan

Least Promising Tribe: ~AoE~ - There was a tribe on w6 called AoE I believe... they too just had a little nap on one continent for a large chunk of the world until finally being eaten.

AoE merged into HIRE if i'm not mistaken?

Sellsword

AoE merged into HIRE if i'm not mistaken?

You are not mistaken. AoE came under attack by the SIN coalition, couldn't handle the war, and merged into HIRE. Not that it matters, as this is w54, but they didn't do very well on w6. Too many sim city players, not enough firepower. I knew a couple of their aristos back in the day, not sure any of them are on w54 though. Sometimes, the same name gets used without any connection to another tribe with the same tag (see also w53's RIM! as compared to the w6 RIM).

Good to see waves2U nominated, he looks very solid. if that's an alias, I'd be interested who's hiding underneath. If it's not, I would personally be interested in his curriculum.

DeletedUser

You are not mistaken. AoE came under attack by the SIN coalition, couldn't handle the war, and merged into HIRE. Not that it matters, as this is w54, but they didn't do very well on w6. Too many sim city players, not enough firepower. I knew a couple of their aristos back in the day, not sure any of them are on w54 though. Sometimes, the same name gets used without any connection to another tribe with the same tag (see also w53's RIM! as compared to the w6 RIM).

Good to see waves2U nominated, he looks very solid. if that's an alias, I'd be interested who's hiding underneath. If it's not, I would personally be interested in his curriculum.

Merged into HIRE, then got accused of being refugees by Or.D and HIRE-S under my tenure and those who remained or didn't get into HIRE on time got effectively slaughtered, I believe.

Were they related to *AoN* or was that someone different as well? My memory is slipping in my old age :icon_razz:.

Sellsword

Were they related to *AoN* or was that someone different as well? My memory is slipping in my old age :icon_razz:.

Damn, now you're making me doubt my own memory as well XD Enough with the spamming, more nominations!

pudge.d.butcher

Most Dangerous Tribe
Punch

Most Promising Tribe
Punch

Least Promising Tribe
Hung

Best Player
R Uy

Best Leader
will refrain.....:icon_biggrin:

Amane

NO RipFin, nothing comes even close, even the Mensa guy

Chick3n Vs RT ?

kingjohan

Merged into HIRE, then got accused of being refugees by Or.D and HIRE-S under my tenure and those who remained or didn't get into HIRE on time got effectively slaughtered, I believe.

Aha:icon_idea: AoN was the name! I knew AoE sounded..wrong xD

Rip; The Scorpion King & BIsonBison

DeletedUser

Damn, now you're making me doubt my own memory as well XD Enough with the spamming, more nominations!

Fine, fine! :icon_wink:

Aha:icon_idea: AoN was the name! I knew AoE sounded..wrong xD

Rip; The Scorpion King & BIsonBison

Ahh it was, I did wonder if I was going completely mad for a while there. Most of them had left *AoN* just after the Order and HIRE-S started attacking, which is why I wasn't keen on losing HIRE-S/Or.D fought over territory to HIRE, relations were already tetchy without having KingRich being whinged at by AoN player after player that HIRE-S dared to attack them. Scorpion King and BisonBison were good players, very good players, can't say much for the rest of them though. Ahh the good old days: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2164044&postcount=1 :icon_biggrin:

Anyway:

Most Dangerous Tribe
CHIK3N

Most Promising Tribe
Pluto

Least Promising Tribe
RT (Which instead of meaning restart, I'm almost certain stands for 'Really Terrible' :icon_twisted:)

Best Player
Agree that is has to be Reiny Uy at this point, really dangerous capable player.

Best Leader
Sellsword, by a country mile. (I agree with him on this as well http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=5818356&postcount=51)

The Mensa guy ... You gotta give him some credit for sheer effort right? :icon_razz:

No-one yet, wait for the big wars to start happening and the inevitable Captain Egos that'll ride around the forum with tedious predictability, then I'll comment again.

Chick3n Vs Everyone else. :icon_cool:

kingjohan

Fine, fine! :icon_wink:

Ahh it was, I did wonder if I was going completely mad for a while there. Most of them had left *AoN* just after the Order and HIRE-S started attacking, which is why I wasn't keen on losing HIRE-S/Or.D fought over territory to HIRE, relations were already tetchy without having KingRich being whinged at by AoN player after player that HIRE-S dared to attack them. Scorpion King and BisonBison were good players, very good players, can't say much for the rest of them though. Ahh the good old days: http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=2164044&postcount=1 :icon_biggrin:

I like the answer to that quote. It's a good one.

Tho i still wonder, if the rumors that shevar had 3200 Hc's in every village was true or not..

DeletedUser

I like the answer to that quote. It's a good one.

Tho i still wonder, if the rumors that shevar had 3200 Hc's in every village was true or not..

Yes it was true, 12147 or something point villages and 3254 or something HC in every village exactly the same. I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing lol :D

kingjohan

Yes it was true, 12147 or something point villages and 3254 or something HC in every village exactly the same. I couldn't actually believe what I was seeing lol :D

he must have liked the fast support method then...

I belive it's 12154 point villas :)

i never got why everyone disliked shevar. :p

DeletedUser

he must have liked the fast support method then...

I belive it's 12154 point villas :)

i never got why everyone disliked shevar. :p

Fast support method? You'll need alot of HC to stack well against 3.5k LC nukes;) specialized nukes ftw!

I never disliked shevar as a person, only as a player and a leader.

kingjohan

Fast support method? You'll need alot of HC to stack well against 3.5k LC nukes;) specialized nukes ftw!

I never disliked shevar as a person, only as a player and a leader.

It's still the fast support method. If it is efficient or not is another question.

How come? He lead RIM, didn't he? That was a pretty cool tribe (not to mention the COA) :eek:

DeletedUser

It's still the fast support method. If it is efficient or not is another question.

How come? He lead RIM, didn't he? That was a pretty cool tribe (not to mention the COA) :eek:

No he never lead RIM LOL :D

Henchman was the main duke of RIM most of the time. LatrinePower, Gaggzy, invincible and Copy1234 were also dukes at particular times. When RIM lost the war to SIN, we merged with shevar's tribe (shevars quote to henchman: I will take care of your ppl) to form ~Apoc~. However, shevar fucked that up I don't remember how quite exactly which infuriated henchman and all us other old RIMers, so we reformed RMC Rising Moon of Cheese, because there were now also a large amount of ex CHE!! players, and Henchman, me permasitting noblebandit, and I think 2 or so other players, took down shevar in just a matter of 2 weeks. Was grand on the forums, but wasn't much of a fight tbh.