APOC vs. the rest of the world as told by King Arturus (PNP)

kingjohan

I think King Arturus is doing well with APOC right now :) although I do not know this world, I will say I think APOC is going to emerge the Victors. :D

If you don't know this world, you don't know the facts behind neither side which makes your opinion invalid.

Cya you all in 2 weeks.

King Sean04

Thought this was funny :lol:

godblesslee Left 12th March 2011 - 14:0412,622,073
Hurf Durf Left 11th March 2011 - 06:044,974,737

and regarding Huggies comment about HAWK being harder to take vills from since they regrouped and stuff, shortly after Bells left :icon_redface: All isn't well on the enemy side

Your stats also show HAWK stats. And given the recent problems that HAWK have had it was quite easy for you to take large numbers of villages off us. Now that we've regrouped villages should be harder to noble. Whether it'll make a differance who knows.

King Sean04

he did it to bring it back to life :icon_redface:

I agree with you though, it's starting to become a snoozefest on the fronts :lol:

DeletedUser

I got 4 incomings :lol: I almost pressed the delete button when I had 5 :icon_cry:

King Sean04

I wish I had a few incs :icon_redface: I send out 250+ attacks and get nothing in return :icon_cry:

Kaiser Minear

What is the purpose of this other than to be annoying?

And come on people... attack me already. Its too quiet over here. :icon_cool:

And look who made the forums active again... I think I deserve 2 "I am not worthies" :lol:

DeletedUser

Western front? Nothing is happening except =APOC= pushing Prowl! out their continent.:icon_rolleyes:
Sorry where's that happening?
Side 1:
Tribes: Prowl!
Side 2:
Tribes: -APOC-, =APOC=
Timeframe: 14/03/2011 00:00:00 to 24/03/2011 16:35:00
Total conquers:
Side 1: 182
Side 2: 1,174
Difference: 992
chart

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 7
Side 2: 11
Difference: 4
chart

Points value of total conquers:
Side 1: 1,623,156
Side 2: 10,001,435
Difference: 8,378,279
chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 71,142
Side 2: 105,894
Difference: 34,752
chart

4 more conquers isn't exactly much pushing back. Especially when some of them aren't even really there anyway :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

You said western front has something happening and all I said that nothing has happened their except you loosing ground :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Well if you look at the percentage a few days ago and todays we have increased by what 1.90%

King Sean04

Well if you look at the percentage a few days ago and todays we have increased by what 1.90%

I'd hate to agree with the enemy, but 1.90% increase in a K could mean anything. Not necessarily enemy conquers. Ie building upgrades, barbs, etc