An Observation

DeletedUser

Wow, bringin the hate from face book to here now...
What`s next....MSN :lol:

deception.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Happy to see I was right about you all along :)

Coming from the duke who got caught trying to play both sides :lol:

You`re a worthless duke... :icon_eek:

TBH, you members are too good to be lead by you... you know it, i know it and they know it...

DeletedUser

At least I don't cheat.

Leadership is something a small mind like yours will never comprehend :)

I quit playing The Death Stalkers account, and started playing Morning Sickness about a week ago, following the rules of moving accounts. My old co on The Death Stalkers expected that I'd steal the Morning Sickness account and bring it to Drama, because apparently a X2 size advantage is not enough. Instead i used it a week later to attack him. Now there is zero cheating there. You're a small timer who hears a snippet and imagines the rest. :icon_eek:

greenmonsta

I quit playing The Death Stalkers account, and started playing Morning Sickness about a week ago, following the rules of moving accounts. My old co on The Death Stalkers expected that I'd steal the Morning Sickness account and bring it to Drama, because apparently a X2 size advantage is not enough. Instead i used it a week later to attack him. Now there is zero cheating there. You're a small timer who hears a snippet and imagines the rest. :icon_eek:

Nope, I'm a small-timer that refuses to believe someone who would abandon their tribe so easily. You're just cannon-fodder and a pawn for TOS, so good luck with that.

DeletedUser20939

I thought x2 advantage was nothing for TOS, they stood against OCD alone didn't they... huge eye opener on how you punks operate.
and quit sugar coating shit, Morning Sickness is what, your 3rd account on this world, if you had a nut sack at all you would have left Stalkers honorably, its not about standing up for the little guy its about being a shit stain on this world... Such a shame, on some level I actually looked upto you.

I was almost going to say never look up to a canadian :icon_rolleyes:

darkaniken2

If you suspect someone is cheating, send in a support tickets. The forum is not the place for it.

DeletedUser57199

Yeah, that`s right this is my 3rd account...

1. Start up and played till i got 3 or 4 villages but had to go away for work....

2. Co played with Lt, but didn`t like it so, when I was offered an account of my own I took it....

3. Which brings us here... your point would be...
I see. I was under the impression it was an other co-played account. I guess thats understandable...
Now excuse me, I need to get a few things cleared up before continuing with these accusations

Errr do you really need to appeal to our sense of honor in order to fight a war ? You've got a fair number of statistical advantages ingame, quit reporting and start attacking.
...Did I say anything about your sense of honor?
You've got a fair number of statistical advantages ingame, quit reporting and start attacking.
:icon_confused: How about you stop account hopping and backstabbing your previous tribemates...?

DeletedUser

If you suspect someone is cheating, send in a support tickets. The forum is not the place for it.

Yeah, listen to the man. Do it at a tribal level ticket sending ops if you have to! Don't talk about it here though.

hot beef

Unless slinky is everyone i think most are still here. Allos? leaving the world really killed the forums because we lost our last person who was easy to flame

Hey guys, now we have someone to flame :icon_biggrin:

Hanz3l

He didnt expect you to "Steal" the account. Hes not even leadership. YOU were. I talked to someone in TOS earlier and how you supposedly mentioned to LT you were going to attack him. Not once did you do that. You have known he has had issues. And you took full advantage of it. You backstabbed someone who thought you were a close friend almost like a brother. Im surprised this occured. Its a damn shame it did. We all had our own little rivalry but doing this after mapping your old account and waiting for him to go to bed thats bs.

DeletedUser

He didnt expect you to "Steal" the account. Hes not even leadership. YOU were. I talked to someone in TOS earlier and how you supposedly mentioned to LT you were going to attack him. Not once did you do that. You have known he has had issues. And you took full advantage of it. You backstabbed someone who thought you were a close friend almost like a brother. Im surprised this occured. Its a damn shame it did. We all had our own little rivalry but doing this after mapping your old account and waiting for him to go to bed thats bs.

Shut up.. I never mapped anything....
Another east side piece of garbage....
You're lucky that you've got guys like uk and civic to balance out the shit on that side of the tribe.

Hanz3l

Shut up.. I never mapped anything....
Another east side piece of garbage....
You're lucky that you've got guys like uk and civic to balance out the shit on that side of the tribe.

Lol so what your going to explode against me too? Uk and civic are pretty good i agree. :)

DeletedUser

You backstabbed someone who thought you were a close friend almost like a brother.

so everything that LT has done and said to supposed friends is all fine and dandy? pull your head out of LT's ass vic.

Hanz3l

so everything that LT has done and said to supposed friends is all fine and dandy? pull your head out of LT's ass vic.

Oh hell no. I better than no one know ricky is not close to a saint. But is it all worth of whats occurred? Definitely not.