An Observation

DeletedUser

That is one thing about this world is that there has not been many family tribes.

DeletedUser

The thing that I've noticed is how quick this world's forum has died. Is everyone banned or something??

DeletedUser

Nothing is happening. All 3 tribes are eating inactives/worthless players. When a war breaks out, I can assure you I'll have 10+ posts per day :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Oh really? Am I going to be a walk in the park? I am in K43 as well.

Undecided07........ dunno though, never seen you in action, i feel as though i can take on any player though no matter who they are, not saying i would win but guarentee you that they will remember me. when war eventually happens between us though rednecks i assure you you will have to wait for my attacks as you have a player in your tribe who i dont know but really dont like :p

DeletedUser57199

My point is that usually when people say they dominate a K, it's +90%. having 3/4 is not "dominating". Sure you own the K, but the fact is 25% of it is controlled by a top 3 tribe. It would be one thing if you had 75% of a K, and the other 25% were villages under 3k, but thats not the case. I just think you could have picked a better K to use as an example of "dominating".

If were where a bunch of nubs I would agree with you but thats simply not the case.

Drama is quality and quantity.

DeletedUser

If were where a bunch of nubs I would agree with you but thats simply not the case.

Drama is quality and quantity.

I'm not saying you suck. I'm simply saying that another top 3 tribe controls 25% of that K. Saying you have K dominance I find to be a different statement than saying you dominate that K. The latter comes off as a cocky/absolute statement. If you notice in rednecks signature, it states that DNY enjoyed "unparalleled domination". That statement I would find to be significantly different had they said they enjoyed "dominance in every K of the world". The latter comes off as a softer statement. I guess I see K dominance as having more than 50%, whereas stating you dominate a K implies that its uncontested. I can assure you, if/when we war, it would be months before one of our tribes (us) dominated that K :)

DeletedUser

Undecided07........ dunno though, never seen you in action, i feel as though i can take on any player though no matter who they are, not saying i would win but guarentee you that they will remember me. when war eventually happens between us though rednecks i assure you you will have to wait for my attacks as you have a player in your tribe who i dont know but really dont like :p

Then if you don't know and have not seen me or others in k43 in action then you had no business running your mouth about K43. You simply want to stroke those 2 players ego's which is a smart move on your part because if/when we do ever go to war you will need those 2 players fighting on your side.

I am pretty sure I know who you "dont know but really dont like" (this is classic). We will make sure we have him stacked so we can watch your nukes splat against his walls.

DeletedUser

Then if you don't know and have not seen me or others in k43 in action then you had no business running your mouth about K43.
I filled him in.

You simply want to stroke those 2 players ego's which is a smart move on your part because if/when we do ever go to war you will need those 2 players fighting on your side.

Of course he wants me* fighting on his side. Just like everyone wants me* fighting on their side. I'm* a game changer, what can I say.

*by me I mean star.

DeletedUser

I filled him in.

Of course he wants me* fighting on his side. Just like everyone wants me* fighting on their side. I'm* a game changer, what can I say.

*by me I mean star.

Lloyd, get over yourself, we all know your a nub. :lol:

DeletedUser

Look at you all arguing like a bunch of girls about K43 :lol:

Lloyd, would you like me to go grab ya handbag so ya can enjoy a good swing? :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Then if you don't know and have not seen me or others in k43 in action then you had no business running your mouth about K43. You simply want to stroke those 2 players ego's which is a smart move on your part because if/when we do ever go to war you will need those 2 players fighting on your side.

I am pretty sure I know who you "dont know but really dont like" (this is classic). We will make sure we have him stacked so we can watch your nukes splat against his walls.

heh you seem a lil touchy about my opinion:icon_twisted: as far as those two players go, we all know without me one would just be a new yorker scared of jersey and the other would be a bangladeshi scared of errrm freddie flintoff :icon_confused:

bet ya you dont know who i dont like :p it isnt allos either :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha nah i like a nice lazy day myself :icon_wink:

tell me your french and i can make an exception though :)

AusKilla

Best k43 player; ME ! :D

I'm the Allos? beta version of W38 :eek:

Only i was to awesome to be killed ;)

bugcommander

The thing that I've noticed is how quick this world's forum has died. Is everyone banned or something??

Unless slinky is everyone i think most are still here. Allos? leaving the world really killed the forums because we lost our last person who was easy to flame