An Observation

DeletedUser

I'm a vet from world 5 playing in world 53. I've been checking maps and statics and all that and I've noticed something interesting...

Anyone familiar with the layout of world 5 right now? This world is still pretty young, so things are definitely up for changing. But it kind of resembles their layout. You won't really understand what I'm talking about unless you know world 5, but:
Drama! = V V V family
Static = SCI family
TOS = TSE

TOS is kind of scattered, but if you lump them, Uruz, and M!LF together then it looks right. Makes me wonder if the two worlds will have a close-to-parallel history =/

DeletedUser8510

For all the lazy people out there

toptribes.png

vs

toptribes.png

DeletedUser

You could say the same thing about any world where one tribe controls the north and the south is split in two.

hot beef

What account did/do you play chase2991?

I was oddball13 until I passed it over to someone else when some exams came up.

DeletedUser57199

We resemble V-V-V on this world
epic_smiley_icon.png

...Oh wait, w5 V-V-V.

DeletedUser

I do not see much resemblance. First of all w5 is a world that stretched all the way to the edge of the map where w53 will not grow much more than what it is right now. Secondly VVV does not even control k44 & k45. About the only 2 continents I see both tribes dominating are K43 & K34.

DeletedUser

I do not see much resemblance. First of all w5 is a world that stretched all the way to the edge of the map where w53 will not grow much more than what it is right now. Secondly VVV does not even control k44 & k45. About the only 2 continents I see both tribes dominating are K43 & K34.

Ummm... Pretty sure you don't 'dominate' K43 :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

^ what he said

Lloyd, if having more that 4x the amount of villages than the next tribe is not dominating the continent then what is?

DeletedUser

^ what he said

Lloyd, if having more that 4x the amount of villages than the next tribe is not dominating the continent then what is?

i personally look at what players are in a continent before deciding whether you dominate it.......you may have more villages in that k but quantity will always lose to quality :)

DeletedUser

i personally look at what players are in a continent before deciding whether you dominate it.......you may have more villages in that k but quantity will always lose to quality :)

Than like I said, we dominate the K :icon_wink:
After all, I am there :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

haha yes ok sanchez, you are indeed awesome <3 but i look at the rest of that k and i dont see much tbh.....kontagion :lol: *does spinarooney*

DeletedUser

haha yes ok sanchez, you are indeed awesome <3 but i look at the rest of that k and i dont see much tbh.....kontagion :lol: *does spinarooney*

Oh really? Am I going to be a walk in the park? I am in K43 as well.

BTW, who are you ingame?

DeletedUser

My point is that usually when people say they dominate a K, it's +90%. having 3/4 is not "dominating". Sure you own the K, but the fact is 25% of it is controlled by a top 3 tribe. It would be one thing if you had 75% of a K, and the other 25% were villages under 3k, but thats not the case. I just think you could have picked a better K to use as an example of "dominating".

That would be Greenmonsta chief :icon_biggrin:

not really...

DeletedUser

Am I wrong? I coulda swore that is who was playing that account :S

And morning you are a great attacker ;)

DeletedUser

My point is that usually when people say they dominate a K, it's +90%. having 3/4 is not "dominating". Sure you own the K, but the fact is 25% of it is controlled by a top 3 tribe. It would be one thing if you had 75% of a K, and the other 25% were villages under 3k, but thats not the case. I just think you could have picked a better K to use as an example of "dominating".

not really...

When you look at the updating maps the first one is called "Tribe Dominance Map". We currently hold about 42% of K33 and the next tribe holds 39%, which means we are the "dominate" tribe in that continent.

All I was trying to do is make a point that there is little comparisons between the maps of the 2 worlds, which is what this thread is about.

DeletedUser

It's another thread we can post in, in our slowly dying forums. Cherish it! ~o_O

... And chase2991. You're comparing Static to a family? :icon_cry: