BUZZ Discussion

DeletedUser

Congratulations to myself. I actually read all the way through that.

The truth is, without boring you with exact details, that both sides of the council did not do enough to smooth things over. Whenever a mistake was made by an individual, it would be blamed on either the -XIII- side or the SYN side. There were lots of tempers in the council chat. Lots of egos clashing over things that didn't really matter. Things were blown way out of proportion.

Not much to say here because I agree with this part and repinki said this pretty much.

But the main reason for the disharmony was one simple thing. Repinski. There is only so much one can take from having to deal with a child with a superiority complex. He thinks that every single brain fart he has is so important, it must be broadcast to the world to benefit the people. When Repinski thinks, the world pauses with it's breath held.

Really... I seem to believe it was certain other players that targeted anything me and rep said and tried saying we were wrong. This person literally attacked every statement I post in the council forum and the public forums. And idc how dumb you think I am you cant be dumb enough to think someone that has been in a number of tribe's council is always wrong.

And if Rep wants something he can't have, he will use passive aggressive tactics on Skype to pressure people into agreeing with him. This usually involves him entering a public chat, summoning an individual to contact him privately on skype (rather than just contacting the person directly himself), or by ordering another user in skype to "have whateverhisnameis contact me ingame by mail" (rather than just go ingame himself and send a mail to the person he wants to speak to)

This is just funny since Emu was the one that always told us not to make it public if we were fighting and to take it to private chats and ig mail so you want us to not listen to the words of one of your dukes and your friends. Thats interesting.

If people disagree with him, it's because they "cannot see the bigger picture", or "inexperienced" when the reality is that he is just another pubescant boy playing war games. Real people have better things to do than listen to his 1000 page statement about what he is going to do and how wonderful he is for doing it.

Oh I forgot if you explain your opinion in detail instead of just say I think this way without any reasoning you are a pubescent boy. :icon_rolleyes:

I wish you all the best rep, but the biggest mistake of -XIII-'s history was allowing you to co-play the nuketech account. (not that any of us had a say).

Think I pretty much covered this but main problem is you guys attitudes towards him not that he was a mistake

I can honestly say that now -XIII- is back, I am actually enjoying my game again. I don't have to deal with your cloak and dagger attempts to sway tribal decisions to suit your selfish needs.

Good because I can have fun now that away from Buzz like I said when I left

Think that covers it but overal I believe boths sides were at blame but dont try laying this on Rep since you guys argued with everything he said and so therefore he pretty much didnt have anysay in the tribe and couldnt do anything because of it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

funny read from the outsider perspective :p

do i understand it right that bama had a say in council discussions even when he was in crash? if so buzz deserves whatever is coming to it.

Repinski

No RGF, Bama didn't have a say until he was in the tribe. Remember he was in SYN before BUZZ was even formed.

DeletedUser

cant remember coz i didn't pay much atention to him :p.

but that's good to hear. anything else would have been... (i don't have the words)

DeletedUser

Lol I feel so insulted there Robin. Im the biggest guy near you and I dont even get a second look from you :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

nothing personal :p. what's the difference between you being red because your in crash or because your in buzz?

btw you need a new sig.

DeletedUser

Im working on the sig part but I guess I just figured my growth around you had gotten some notice. I guess Im still unimportant :(

DeletedUser70293

And here I thought we all had a sort of bond after being allied for so long then merging into the same tribe. Obviously I was wrong.

On another note, I would obviously have stayed in BUZZ if not for the fact that most people I was friends with left AND the one person left in charge besides Rep (Who commented in a mail he was going elsewhere) was Lord Donovan's wife. So essentially there wasn't going to be a reborn BUZZ whatsoever with the leadership of it committed in one way or another to Womble.

This isn't to say that most if not everyone in BUZZ/ASCN (can't speak for XIII) doesn't like Womble the only issue I found was that I didn't think the leadership of BUZZ could truly act in its interests while being committed to Womble in some way shape or form.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Bama if your talking about me then thats funny, because i had one argument with you. After that i was fine with you even offering some inactives down in k32, so stop talking out of your arse. At least rep tried to be a neutral, you don't even attempt that and just sprout utter crap.

funny read from the outsider perspective :p

do i understand it right that bama had a say in council discussions even when he was in crash? if so buzz deserves whatever is coming to it.

Well he had council privs the second he was brought in the tribe, him, red and rep were always scheming things behind everyones back so what you are saying is probably true.

DeletedUser

I meant for that statement to include a few people not just you. But we did go at it for a while and could have been worse if we both didnt chose to not reply at times. But things did get better between when I stepped down and stopped giving my input on things.

But I wasnt really trying to be neutral in my post since it was a reply to stepgibs and his post wasnt really neutral either. So I gave my opinion since I thought his post was mostly based on his hatred for rep and not facts or realist things

DeletedUser92142

I actually have something to say (Who woulda thought right?) Anyway, I believe the biggest problem, that destroyed everything, was the merge from the beginning. First and foremost, the merge was based off my friendship with a few SYN players then when Rep came, it was based off his friendship with SYN. The members/officials didn't actually talk to each other and get a feel for each other. That was the downfall from the beginning in my eyes.

Next it would have to be and this isn't really much of a downfall, but rep, your ego is actually bigger than mine was back then and thats sad imo lol. You do always have to be right, you do put your input in everything, which is fine! But you gotta realize, when your putting forth your opinion, you have to actually do it without trying to force people to believe your right. Stepgib isn't a puppet, he's probably the smartest guy I found playing a game ever.

Bama, you have rep like tendencies. Don't think I didn't see BUZZ, SUBV, and SYN forums when you were in the tribes. Anyway, like I said, its not a bad thing, but everyone needs to know there limits and how others are. That's why the merge didn't go through. If things would've moved slower, there would probably be the old -XIII- and the old SYN, no merge. Also, those friendships would've still been there. Rep, your problem was wanting to take out Khaos so bad, that's why you pushed for the merge more than anyway. You can say you didn't but we know you did.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

bama said:
And if Rep wants something he can't have, he will use passive aggressive tactics on Skype to pressure people into agreeing with him. This usually involves him entering a public chat, summoning an individual to contact him privately on skype (rather than just contacting the person directly himself), or by ordering another user in skype to "have whateverhisnameis contact me ingame by mail" (rather than just go ingame himself and send a mail to the person he wants to speak to)

This is just funny since Emu was the one that always told us not to make it public if we were fighting and to take it to private chats and ig mail so you want us to not listen to the words of one of your dukes and your friends. Thats interesting.

I don't think you got what step's point was here..or maybe I just think your response is confusing :p

Repinski

I actually have something to say (Who woulda thought right?) Anyway, I believe the biggest problem, that destroyed everything, was the merge from the beginning. First and foremost, the merge was based off my friendship with a few SYN players then when Rep came, it was based off his friendship with SYN. The members/officials didn't actually talk to each other and get a feel for each other. That was the downfall from the beginning in my eyes.

Next it would have to be and this isn't really much of a downfall, but rep, your ego is actually bigger than mine was back then and thats sad imo lol. You do always have to be right, you do put your input in everything, which is fine! But you gotta realize, when your putting forth your opinion, you have to actually do it without trying to force people to believe your right. Stepgib isn't a puppet, he's probably the smartest guy I found playing a game ever.

Bama, you have rep like tendencies. Don't think I didn't see BUZZ, SUBV, and SYN forums when you were in the tribes. Anyway, like I said, its not a bad thing, but everyone needs to know there limits and how others are. That's why the merge didn't go through. If things would've moved slower, there would probably be the old -XIII- and the old SYN, no merge. Also, those friendships would've still been there. Rep, your problem was wanting to take out Khaos so bad, that's why you pushed for the merge more than anyway. You can say you didn't but we know you did.

Rex, there was a shared council forum for over a month between SYN and -XIII-. Both sides thought it would work. And i know you had access to the nofxryan account inside Buzz. I just didn't say anything till recently too him about it. Keep in mind he wasn't council and so everything that happened behind closed doors you didn't see. Neither did the whole tribe until the council forum was made public after the demerge.

DeletedUser92142

That wasn't the account, your council wasn't very good with password protection. Also, I know about the shared forum but in the adult world, talking one on one with people, you get a better feel for how they think/act/talk and you get a better understanding of that person. But now theres bad blood all in the north, I'm just waiting to see what your gonna do, I see you going to womble soon because we all know your not giving up nuketechs account.

DeletedUser

I don't think you got what step's point was here..or maybe I just think your response is confusing :p

I don't think he actually responds to any of step's point, more of dodging and changing the subject really, so what you say is true.