BUZZ Discussion

Repinski

Incorrect, rep always replies, but he replies with long posts to prove his point.

Incorrect. If you look around my posts are generally shorter and more to the point now a days. Early world was over a year ago now Rex. 5 months ago is when I got into the nuke account. Teenagers can change a lot personality wise in those time frames. I'll be 17 in July.

DeletedUser

Nuke gave me this account when he came back and took over the Hankatron account. And I have already decided where I am going. Just getting the members left in Buzz a home first.

and here rep
You replied with a whole fricken paragraph just to get your point across :p

DeletedUser

An interesting insight into the rise and fall of a superpower. I'm sure there are many others still to enlighten the world on this.

DeletedUser

it is in other forum topics including this one somewhere probably
basically the BUZZ council didn't agree with things and they got fed up with each other and everyone went their seperate ways
Rep or someone that was more higher up can explain as i don't know much detail

Repinski

An interesting insight into the rise and fall of a superpower. I'm sure there are many others still to enlighten the world on this.

Most that were going to give an insight have already. You can ask Billy Bob Horton (Budl). Lord Donovan, or Xaia to come here if you want but I won't. There isn't a need really unless people want to hear what they have to say specifically.

DeletedUser

Crash being one of them; doing as their name suggests
Oh wait thats already started hasn't it...your members are leaving you because your getting pumped silly...Is it just me who's noticed that, or are you in denial?

Think about your own situation before you go commenting on others..

DeletedUser92142

Incorrect. If you look around my posts are generally shorter and more to the point now a days. Early world was over a year ago now Rex. 5 months ago is when I got into the nuke account. Teenagers can change a lot personality wise in those time frames. I'll be 17 in July.

But...your still the SAME! Btw, real MEN and WOMEN, hell ADULTS, talk things out, they don't just run and split. Remember that young man!