TSL vs LKOFIA(who?)

DeletedUser89420

atleast he is a guy who knows things around and doesn't talk B******T......

DeletedUser97101

yes i am coplaying wild atm and for the past 2 weeks i hav not been able to get on cause i hav been using my time to do more useful things then playing a game like volenteering to help the farmers that got affected by the floods in australia and wild has been very ill and couldnt get on either and only logs in every now and then. now i know that doesnt excuse all of the villas i lost but it would not have been so easy if i were acturally playing and i know a few already know that

and i know some giant player will come on here and start flaming me but i dont care if u dont believe it cause its the truth

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser89420

dominica stop trying even to make a point.... u are a clown and u have pointed numerous times...

try playing sim city

DeletedUser89420

o just had a look at you..... u are not even in LK

always the tribe hopper... or u are nobled out.....lol... anyways amuse us clown

DeletedUser

yes i am coplaying wild atm and for the past 2 weeks i hav not been able to get on cause i hav been using my time to do more useful things then playing a game like volenteering to help the farmers that got affected by the floods in australia and wild has been very ill and couldnt get on either and only logs in every now and then. now i know that doesnt excuse all of the villas i lost but it would not have been so easy if i were acturally playing and i know a few already know that

and i know some giant player will come on here and start flaming me but i dont care if u dont believe it cause its the truth

Is that player me gobbing? you know I have nothing against you. And I know the account went inactive for little over 4 days. Whether it be RL issues or not.

If this is about me you can pm me if you're annoyed.

DeletedUser

o just had a look at you..... u are not even in LK

always the tribe hopper... or u are nobled out.....lol... anyways amuse us clown

LK disbanded a month or so ago. obviously I'm not going to be in a disbanded tribe.:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

They merged with FIA though right? Why didn't you join those chaps?

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah and it doesn't look like it matters. They are doing well. And why are you complaining again? You have 199 pts. You probably shouldn't be fiendin on a tribe that kick you out if you only have 199pts. I'm pretty sure you should watch out for 500 thought they might eat you ;)

DeletedUser

They never kicked me. I kicked a bunch of their members and screwed up their forums along with copying their forums and left. Besides, I was in k23 surrounded by TSL, I was bound to get nobled eventually.

Slient.Assassin

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well now that I know what type of person you are I have no respect for you. LoL once I done nobling today expect a lovely visit from my troops.

DeletedUser

I'm 200 points, I honestly don't care about you attacking me. :S

DeletedUser89420

silent i like ur new siggy...... and dominica i am not sure what to say..... u have so much time to speak here, since u have nothing to do ingame.........lol