The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

Yup, he dumps 600 attacks, all with a few hundred troops in them, so I just stopped dodging, figured I'd kill them all, every now and then a full D pops up, and wipes out half a nuke...
Nuke D ftw!

On a brighter note, I rest easier at night knowing I didn't waste all that time dodging.

DeletedUser

Yup, he dumps 600 attacks, all with a few hundred troops in them, so I just stopped dodging, figured I'd kill them all, every now and then a full D pops up, and wipes out half a nuke...
Nuke D ftw!

On a brighter note, I rest easier at night knowing I didn't waste all that time dodging.

1) so 600 is more than youve had throughout the whole war? lol

2) every now and then half a nuke pops up as well :icon_eek:

http://en32.tribalwars.net/public_report/23350878fd01c480a14d894f13e51a4f

3) on an even brighter note, i sleep better at night knowing that what were calling the 'AYK Onslaught' has not failed. :lol: 1 Nuke killed is 1 nuke that cant be sent at me... or anyone else for that matter :D

DeletedUser

Nuke D ftw!

Why dodge when you can just killem in the first place, your getting lazy i see since i left...LOL
take the noobs out, life is too short. come see in w56

DeletedUser36833

DeletedUser

Hello to all who do or don't remember me. Havn't been here in a long time, seems kinda weird.

Am I right to be a little disapointed in the way this world is ending. I wanted to see a proper organised war where Time. was tested properly. I have missed a lot of this world, so if they were at some pointed deemed 'tested' then please give me some info on it!

Congrats to Time. on their achievment thus far and ofcourse go finish!

Also, whats happened to these forums, never thought they would go so quiet...

Barb noblers FTW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Am I right to be a little disapointed in the way this world is ending. I wanted to see a proper organised war where Time. was tested properly. I have missed a lot of this world, so if they were at some pointed deemed 'tested' then please give me some info on it!

I resent that statement. You make it sound like this war is over, when in fact it is far from it. Yeah FD had a shitty start, but thats what happens when you have 8/9 players quit or get banned all at once.

I am sure Time will find plenty of testing coming from THX now and in the future. Hopefully FD can pull it together and start doing something...

However grim the situation looks, there is always hope... who knows maybe Time will get bored of winning and hit delete, or someone's finger might slip, or a Time player will go blind from playing too much and not be able to attack anymore. One can always dream :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Keep the dreaming it cannot hurt!

I meant no disrespect. Have, as I said, been away for a long time from this world and TW. Was just seeing how this world turned out.

I do completely agree with you. There is always a chance and that is why you should never quit as many have done in the face of time before. Keep at it and you never know what may happen.
Go enemies of Time.!! The tyrant of W32...

DeletedUser

Oh hello long time no see :D

join FD. Im sure you can find an account to take over. have fun :p me, smudgey and lord gorwad decided to take an account over together and suicided half our troops on AYK. you should totally do the same.

DeletedUser

My 2 cents for whatever it means ;-)

This world was gift wrapped to Time last year when BBS called for the world to go against them. But foolish leadership(or cunning if he was a Time puppet which he had to be because it was a moronic move) of Sky decided to declare war on THX instead of following the rest of the world (except for H) against Time. Then on top of that Alex's crew(however many player per account lool) thinks its better to capture all of THX's villages (ya that would happen) to support their front line with Time, before going against Time. So Time got another great player/players in the fold(who could blame Shakes it really was join or die).

In short Time captured the west side of the world in that war giving them easy path to victory. Time no matter how great would not have survived a 2 or 3 sided war.

Now its up to Time to finish it off.

So I find it rather amusing that Time comes on here acting like they are showing the world something it has never saw. Killing a few nobles in house or building 900 cats in a village ect.... Sorry to tell you but you will not show THX something it never saw. Just as we will not show you something you never seen. Sure there are a bunch of noobs around ect and maybe it flatters you to impress them or makes you feel better ect. But act like you been there before. Just because you killed a few in house nobles dont make ya bruce almighty... I could have popped up Mr Koas's dead ones as well killed with 3k lc against his full offenses ect but there is no need for it because well, its been done a million times before....

So we are at this point where if Time wins it goes, great job it was handed to you. Or if anyone can pull off the upset somehow some way it will be Time Epic fail.... I feel bad for you Time you really cant win for winning to be honest.....

Do not expect everyone to roll over for you though because it will not be like that ;-) This game is what it is. A thing to waste some time of your day ect, cheaper than going to bar, yet ya get to hang out with some good peeps. Its fun winning and taking villages or losing villages simply because the game is always there. There is no million dollar prize for winning a world ect so in a year or two from now when you finally win this one we can all go onto the next one ect...

Back to in game cya there soon I am guessing since I have been moving and Time kills anything that moves. And the more they more the harder they hit....

DeletedUser

So I find it rather amusing that Time comes on here acting like they are showing the world something it has never saw. Killing a few nobles in house or building 900 cats in a village ect.... Sorry to tell you but you will not show THX something it never saw. Just as we will not show you something you never seen. Sure there are a bunch of noobs around ect and maybe it flatters you to impress them or makes you feel better ect. But act like you been there before. Just because you killed a few in house nobles dont make ya bruce almighty... I could have popped up Mr Koas's dead ones as well killed with 3k lc against his full offenses ect but there is no need for it because well, its been done a million times before....

What are you going on about? Where have Time come on to these forums flaunting all the nobles we've killed? You might want to read back, and see that the only one who's done that is myself, in response to someone else thinking they've gotten the best of me by killing a nuke at home, and spamming my entire tribe.

This world was gift wrapped to Time last year when BBS called for the world to go against them. But foolish leadership(or cunning if he was a Time puppet which he had to be because it was a moronic move) of Sky decided to declare war on THX instead of following the rest of the world (except for H) against Time. Then on top of that Alex's crew(however many player per account lool) thinks its better to capture all of THX's villages (ya that would happen) to support their front line with Time, before going against Time. So Time got another great player/players in the fold(who could blame Shakes it really was join or die).

Sometimes I don't know whether to laugh or cry when I read some of these comments, where people choose to make every excuse under the sun for why Time has succeeded, where their own tribes did not. I'd love to hear an analysis on your own tribe, of your successes, of the things you've accomplished, seeing as your so quick to shoot down the accomplishments of ours, and write them off as failures of others (yet not your own failures).

No offense, but our tribes don't even compare. We've attacked more, defended more, taken more (except barbs), with 6 months less time than your tribe.

[spoil]
2w1rtpj.png
[/spoil]

DeletedUser67788

In short Time captured the west side of the world in that war giving them easy path to victory. Time no matter how great would not have survived a 2 or 3 sided war.

I could multi-quote your entire post and tear it apart but I guess this is the only thing I feel like arguing about.

Time has been in a constant state of war since it's creation. Often with multiple tribes at any one time. On several occasions the sum total points of the enemy tribes were more than Time had itself.

It might be a convenient excuse for you to say that everything just worked out well for Time and they have all the luck in the world. That's garbage, they were not 'handed' anything. They earned it.

DeletedUser

Firstly I am not saying they are not a great tribe. Kudos to all you have done. You guys kick some ass ect.

I am not saying they did not kick some ass ect.

I am just making a point there are points in worlds where tribes(maybe the best maybe not) get stuck in the middle. Where they get it from all ends. That could have been the case here. Yes they have had multi tribe wars but were never the duck in the middle so to speak(no thx was not one either am not saying that so do not twist it). I am simply stating my opinion on what gave the world or should I say finished the worlds fate.

If you look back to SKY vs THX topic I often stated in it "There is only one tribe winning this war and neither are fighting in it ect" many times in there. Well the world being where it is now is exactly what I meant there. There are tipping points in tw worlds where the "I will say" non best or not as aggressive tribes can, have and will take down the most aggressive tribe. Sometimes it happens and some times it does not.

I will be there to give you commendations when you finish it off you have earned it, but its still a bit off in the future. Again I am just stating what I feel was the tipping point I think you guys just took it wrong.

As for stats- They are distorted in many ways.

1. What was the size of Time when it was created vs the size of THX when it was? See you guys mostly came from Hate and were established for I believe 3 - 4 months before THX's inception. I am thinking most players had 200 village head start so of course you guys would have better stats across the board ect. That is just an example and yes you guys would still have better stats if we both started on same day, same number of villages but I think it would be much closer across the board than that. Please do not throw out numbers since inception ect without explaining those things ect.. Being that we started on the rim, at the time lol, played a large part in how our strategy had to be to survive before even thinking about prospering.

DeletedUser

Hate. took their first village a month and nine days before THx did over 2 years ago. Hate. always ran with about 40 members, Time did the same up until recently, THx was almost always pushing the max as they ran a family tribe, we'll call it 55-60 members. We started around the same time, had the same opportunities, with more players, you had more nobles at your disposal, as we only made 4 per day per person max back then. (generally around 2.5-3.0).

All things being equal, THx due to how they ran their operation as a family, with over 100 members at one point had a potential to be much farther ahead than Time.
Yes at the instant Time was created, we may have been larger, but that was only because we've been a warring tribe since day 1, and hit players who built our villages up for us, instead of hitting smaller barbs.

The point of the date of inception was that despite it, we still have 2 1/2 times your ODA. We've burned 2 1/2 times the resources you guys have in building new troops to replace the ones we burned, and we've taken near double the active targets. We constantly challenged our members, warred the tribes around us, and kept everyone on their toes, taking down the threats quickly, before they could rise up against us. Time was always ready for the world to declare on us, unfortunately we didn't get that challenge, and we had to lay down a gauntlet on the remaining tribes before there was nothing left to challenge us.

We've played this world from day 1 in a way I believe to be the spirit of the game... Aggressive, Strong, Bold... We let our troops do the talking.... A tribe, it's members, need to be constantly challenged, need to be constantly entertained, if you want them to stick around until the end. The real reason why Time is still here, and still on top, is because the tribes around were soft from the start, and didn't have a strong fighting spirit, sure there were individuals, and small groups out there that had it, but no one to pull all those strong individuals under one banner, to stand up to Time. In the end, I believe our fighting spirit would have pulled us through anything this world had to throw at us.

DeletedUser

I agree you have played your game very well. I however disagree very much what would have happened if Sky would have went with option b instead of their option. Also we will meet in middle on the inception for some reason was thinking 3 months hmmm. Anyways back to in game wasted enough time here ;-) no pun intended :)

DeletedUser

Theres a simple and logical explanation for your size compared to us. Your tribe is in the middle of the world, youve had the oppurtunity to grow in all directions unlike us we are a rim tribe, if we had the chance to go the other direction wed probably be twice our size as well. Yes you can argue, which ive already heard here a thousand times before that "youve been attacked from all directions cause were in the middle, so we shouldnt even still be here, but because were so ggreeeaaatttt we are" but you havent, thus backing jonesi's point that we shouldve gotten more tribes to war TIME from different directions, the outcome my friend would be hard to fathom for Time...THX has had many inactive problems and many barbs in the way for many different reasons, Time has always been at war and had no reason for inactivity or boredom to get in the way, our inactive problems caused many to quit or go barb....I dunno just throwin something out here for another person to argue over, but ive good points!

Tazecca

Direction doesnt mean we should easily grow.
If u guys had been more aggresive then maybe u wouldnt have lost players to inactivity

DeletedUser

Theres a simple and logical explanation for your size compared to us. Your tribe is in the middle of the world, youve had the oppurtunity to grow in all directions unlike us we are a rim tribe, if we had the chance to go the other direction wed probably be twice our size as well. Yes you can argue, which ive already heard here a thousand times before that "youve been attacked from all directions cause were in the middle, so we shouldnt even still be here, but because were so ggreeeaaatttt we are" but you havent, thus backing jonesi's point that we shouldve gotten more tribes to war TIME from different directions, the outcome my friend would be hard to fathom for Time...THX has had many inactive problems and many barbs in the way for many different reasons, Time has always been at war and had no reason for inactivity or boredom to get in the way, our inactive problems caused many to quit or go barb....I dunno just throwin something out here for another person to argue over, but ive good points!

I agree, the inactivity one, and constantly having to clean up your own back yard are good points, but they are no different than what we've had to deal with. We just dealt with them differently. Our thoughts were you war constantly keep the tribe interested, and you have less inactivity. Leave the barbs there, go for active targets, and you find you don't have as many people quit. On top of that, people are constantly thrown into war, so when it comes to them, they don't just disappear, they are used to it.

To me inactivity, barbs, how you deal with them, it's all a part of the game, to use them as an excuse is to say that you didn't anticipate for that part of the game, or figure out how to deal with it properly.

However I won't agree that being in the middle of the world gives us more opportunities to grow. Being in the middle causes a tribe to have to focus in many different directions, or hold diplomacy in order to protect other sides. Being on a rim, allows you to focus in one direction, putting all your efforts into it, there are the same number of villages pushing one way, as there are pushing in all directions. You can correct me if I'm wrong, many of your opportunities for growth early on were taken away by recruitment, and diplomacy, not because you were on the rim.

PS. I'll throw it out again, though I'm sure it won't matter in 2 weeks the world will be saying we are full of ourselves again. Time has always been a collection of average to great players, but our strength was never that we were the best there ever was, it was always that we worked together as a team, and did what we needed to, in order to grow, and keep each other alive here. There are likely many better players out in w32 still, in comparison to many of ours, but there are not many better tribes out there.

Anyways back to in game wasted enough time here ;-) no pun intended :)

The unintended puns are often the best ones! :p~

DeletedUser

i think i can shed some light on the inactivity problem, thinking about it, if Time are like a bunch a friends who started w32 for a new test then activity wouldnt really be a problem. but i know THX when we had the acad tribe and had lots of members that most were n00bs. some have learnt how to play but others just thought not to log in again.

get me drift?

DeletedUser

i think i can shed some light on the inactivity problem, thinking about it, if Time are like a bunch a friends who started w32 for a new test then activity wouldnt really be a problem. but i know THX when we had the acad tribe and had lots of members that most were n00bs. some have learnt how to play but others just thought not to log in again.

get me drift?

So you recruited noobs, and that's who's fault? There is such a thing as a screening process.

Time may have started off as a core group of players who knew each other as the pre-made Hate., however there are only about 5 original members still playing. The make up of Time actually consists of numerous players who came in with varying skill levels, some very poor, from around world 32. Players we felt had a potential for learning, growth, and to be able to play the way that we felt was necessary for success.

No tribe survives 2-3 years, without recruiting, and bringing in new members for accounts, it just doesn't happen. We've done it all as well, but we did it selectively.