The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

I'd almost give you an account, so we could make bets on if you'd actually last until the end... :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Why you no use my siggy anymore? :(

greenmonstasig.jpg

DeletedUser

What happened with lazy nami ? A couple of them managed to get the best of me

greenmonsta

What happened with lazy nami ? A couple of them managed to get the best of me

A few poor decisions ended up wars we couldn't handle and players just started running. I went over to Old, but they were even worse, so I stayed tribeless for a while and Old eventually ran a full tribal op just on me. I think it was the biggest op they ever managed to run! Shame it was all useless because I would have hit delete if I got even a few incomings :p

That world just had horrible tribes. MoM was the best and even they sucked. Thats why next time, I'm making my own. Fed up of useless leaders -_- If anyones going to be useless, it's going to be me.

DeletedUser

I have an account (sorta) if you invite it to Time ill take Greeny as my co :O

DeletedUser

Meh, no offense to Greeny, but he had his chance here, he really doesn't want to come back for anything but the prize, but unfortunately in order to win the prize, you actually need to put in the effort. He'll always be near and dear to my heart though!

greenmonsta

Meh, no offense to Greeny, but he had his chance here, he really doesn't want to come back for anything but the prize, but unfortunately in order to win the prize, you actually need to put in the effort. He'll always be near and dear to my heart though!

Thats ok, I'm trying to find accounts on a couple of other worlds too. I think after paying prem for 5 years on this game, I deserve to get some back :p

DeletedUser

Im just playing till its over. Than Im going back to my life.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

DeletedUser

Thats ok, I'm trying to find accounts on a couple of other worlds too. I think after paying prem for 5 years on this game, I deserve to get some back :p

Endure to the end in the right tribe and you will... *shrug*

DeletedUser

You're wasting them anyway. You're just doing it on different worlds and different accounts ;-)

greenmonsta

You're wasting them anyway. You're just doing it on different worlds and different accounts ;-)

It's not wasting if I'm enjoying myself. When I hit the 3mil mark, the game just isn't fun, therefore it's just a waste of time to keep playing.

DeletedUser

At the current rate of nobling by time and the rest of the world, it shouldn't take more than 15 weeks or so.

So with less than a month left, I thought I'd come back to this! 15 weeks from my initial guess is the 26th of march, 17 days after the world is set to end. So, two weeks off. It seems even AYk's accurate 12-92 week estimate was slightly off! As for 100% dominance, well: At is stands, there's roughly 70mil left of non-time villages. They're nobling at a rate of about 2mil a day, so they'd still need 35 days (at this rate) to noble everything, which would be the 21st of March. Time, is running out, one might say :p Time to step up the nobling rate, for one last push?

DeletedUser

We've got a few miscreants running around nobling 1k barbs to help entertain us.
We're going to make a stab at 100%, but my guess is your predictions would be just about right on Petn.

I wonder if we can get a 1 month Encore extension?