The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

I had planned to lead off our war against FD with a flashy declaration, stating all the wrong doings we felt FD had done to us, and in return FD would have retaliated with a list of how we were wrong, and we'd go back and forth arguing over who was right, and try to justify the reasons for war... yada yada yada....

The reality is, world 32 is winding down, and here in Time, we believe there can be only one tribe, at the end of it all. We've waited a long time for the east, tribes like SKY (remember those guys?), FD, THx to battle amongst themselves, for one to rise above the rest, and become the greatest challenge Time has had to overcome. Yet for reasons we cannot fathom, there still remains multiple tribes, struggling to work together, and finally I believe they may have been able to put enough differences aside, to try and challenge Time.

Five Tribes in total, whether they've owned up or not....

29mk940.png

Some starting stats......

2qfkk.png

The Face of the World:
en32

Time=Blue, THx=Purple, FD=Yellow, S-S=Orange, [F]=Pink​

Honestly, we don't need another flame fest in these forums, for once let's give this world a war with opponents who offer respect to one another, who are here to enjoy the game, the people, and make stories to talk about, and enjoy banter back and forth, in a good spirited nature.

There are going to be losses on all sides, and gains on all sides, so lets have a little fun with this. (and I'll try to provide stats in some way shape or form, as unbiased as I can!)

Map Archive:
[spoil]03/26/2011[spoil]
tar335.png
[/spoil]
04/02/2011[spoil]
14m40ib.png
[/spoil]

[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Uhm...yay!

Go US! Good luck to all the other parties involved.

Sincerely,
Daysteppr

/first post ftw!

DeletedUser

lets see after all these years, people saying that Time players are immense. lets put it to the test :)

DeletedUser

free%2Bhugs.jpg

[spoil]
approvecopy.jpg
[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Aleph doesn't really have the position, or the activity (players on accounts), to be able to join in, so they get a free pass for a couple of months until they are ready.

DeletedUser

I'm gonna agree with AYK and say Aleph isnt in a position for war. :p

Plus isn't 4 vs 1 enough? I mean gotta cut Time a little slack they can't be epic all at once. :lol:

nevetsb

Thankyou for the clean declaration AYK and good luck to all parties...lets make some TW history.

DeletedUser7288

See ya'll on the battlefield...

May the best dwarf win :icon_cool: