The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

As far as I know, AYK's also keeping a map archive.

Yeah i saw, but from what i can see, the maps AYK is making use the larger markers option, and as i said above, that makes things hard for me :D

i may just ask AYK to edit his map archive, so he uses the small marker options so i can use his maps if need be.

DeletedUser

Small question:

are THXF going to be counted in war stats as well?

I wasn't planning on counting THxF, THx consolidated their active players a while back and have been steadily eating the accounts in this tribe. I don't feel they'll be an integral factor in this, if that changes though, or THx wants them included, we can do that.

Bobby, I appreciate the idea of a daily map, but to be honest it's overkill. Things don't happen in the course of a day, make a weekly map, I was taking them all, using the same colors, in the hopes that I could get someone to show us the world as it changes weekly (and the reason for the archive). And honestly I like the large markers, I think it makes those smaller areas easier to see. :p~

DeletedUser

Small question:

are THXF going to be counted in war stats as well?

I would say no, they are basically eliminated as is and appear to be inactive for the most part.

I'm just trollin btw not actually playing I just heard the guys on vent mention the war, so I been checking out twstats and what not. :)

DeletedUser

Yep good luck to all...I just wish i was more front line where im certainly more comfortable :p

DeletedUser

I wasn't planning on counting THxF, THx consolidated their active players a while back and have been steadily eating the accounts in this tribe. I don't feel they'll be an integral factor in this, if that changes though, or THx wants them included, we can do that.

Bobby, I appreciate the idea of a daily map, but to be honest it's overkill. Things don't happen in the course of a day, make a weekly map, I was taking them all, using the same colors, in the hopes that I could get someone to show us the world as it changes weekly (and the reason for the archive). And honestly I like the large markers, I think it makes those smaller areas easier to see. :p~

bah humbug :D i was gonna see if i could get someone to animate them, or teach me how to. :D have 1 day a second :D Somewhat like the maps on w53 :D

Though i spose this could work with weekly ones as well :D

DeletedUser

I don't think something like manta's maps would work on the sheer scale of w32, the world is that much larger so the detail would be lost.

DeletedUser

In the spirit of friendly banter (since someone wants to play mass circ games!), I pose a question to the masses:

Which is more noobish:

Not dodging a couple of nukes at home?

[spoil]MyselfYourself's Circular to my Tribe:
Infinitia today at 17:22
[player]AreYouKidden[/player]

http://en32.tribalwars.net/public_report/08cc68772977dc37da2bd14fc53017b3

http://en32.tribalwars.net/public_report/4a5b6d74578a35ae4494ee7769b6caa9

Let's see does your Leader know how to distinguish fakes from Nukes?
Maybe you should teach him [ally]Time[/ally] Members?
Or do you want me to teach him? :)
Don't make an excuse that this is just a luck or coincidence..
Let's have a nice and great fight you will remember me Time Members Trust Me

(Don't Try Anything, You Don't Know Who I am)

MyselfYourself
[/spoil]

OR

Or not dodging your nuke & 3 nobles because you got fooled by a good old fashioned, sword fake, hiding a ramless nuke trick??

http://en32.tribalwars.net/public_report/163bbbea589daea1d2d4df0a50ff9369

Oh we'll definitely remember you mate!

DeletedUser

In the spirit of friendly banter (since someone wants to play mass circ games!), I pose a question to the masses:

Which is more noobish:

[spoil]MyselfYourself's Circular to my Tribe:[/spoil]

OR

Or not dodging your nuke & 3 nobles because you got fooled by a good old fashioned, sword fake, hiding a ramless nuke trick??

tbh i think not dodging your O was more nooby, because i wouldnt dodge a sword speed attack, but the sword fake/ramless nuke was smarter :D

DeletedUser

tbh i think not dodging your O was more nooby, because i wouldnt dodge a sword speed attack, but the sword fake/ramless nuke was smarter :D

you have just confirmed my suspicions about my incoming thar speed attack. thanku

DeletedUser

Which is more noobish:

[spoil]MyselfYourself's Circular to my Tribe:[/spoil]

OR

lol, not really a question of he's more noob as a question of you being smarter. then again thats apparently not saying much as if i was in his shoes i would have dodged even a sword attack :icon_confused:

and shame on you for being such a nub as well :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have to admit, had I not slept in an extra 3 hours this morning because the kids didn't wake me up, I'd have dodged that O :p~

DeletedUser

Isn't that what TWStats is for? Feel free to go look.

[spoil]
[spoil]
[spoil]
[spoil]
[spoil]
[spoil]
Side 1:
Tribes: Time
Side 2:
Tribes: THX, [F], S-S, FD
Players: dshultz58, Technika3

Timeframe: 26/03/2011 00:00:00 to 28/03/2011 07:36:41
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 252
Side 2: 73
Difference: 179
[/spoil]
[/spoil]
[/spoil]
[/spoil]
[/spoil]
[/spoil]

DeletedUser67788

I'm a big fan of sending a circ to the whole enemy tribe. That particular one though just have no propaganda or anything of value.

Time is also way too closely knit to be affected by that at all.

DeletedUser

In his defense, I believe he was just trying to be funny, I'm fairly certain he knew it'd have no effect on us :p~

@corruptkiller - Our council will have to debate this for hours upon hours to come up with a decision!

BTW - The Face of the world updates automatically here, if anyone hadn't realized!

Last edited by a moderator: