The World War you've all been waiting for!!

DeletedUser

However I won't agree that being in the middle of the world gives us more opportunities to grow. Being in the middle causes a tribe to have to focus in many different directions, or hold diplomacy in order to protect other sides. Being on a rim, allows you to focus in one direction, putting all your efforts into it, there are the same number of villages pushing one way, as there are pushing in all directions. You can correct me if I'm wrong, many of your opportunities for growth early on were taken away by recruitment, and diplomacy, not because you were on the rim.

So youre saying if we had chance to go east we wouldnt LOL???

DeletedUser

Another Week, more stats to Enjoy!

mujrrd.png

2u6ejbq.gif

33wus85.png

DeletedUser

It's a shame the world isn't round, then you could keep running from us, until you bumped into us on the other side! :icon_twisted:

You didnt really answer my question but ok.....and you shouldnt talk about my mother like that LMAO

DeletedUser

I find it a bit of a disgrace that the runners from every past war have ran... again. Where the hell can they run to? I'm disgusted. The updating maps shows how bad it is. Theprophet is exempt though, he got no help down there.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Truthfully Prophet is still fighting us down there :p~
I'd give him a pass based on that alone!

image.php
image.php

Still has steady ODA/ODD gains daily!

DeletedUser

i think prophet is doing a great job, you would of had a fight on your hands down there if alex and his cronies didnt mess up all those accounts.

oh thanks for the scout attacks too ayk :)

DeletedUser

Perfect, was wondering which account was yours so I could give it some love :p~

I'm sending my cats to come play!

[spoil]
Kung_fu_cat_funny_blog_pics+%252812%2529.jpg
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

which account am i on then? seen as i know your scouting 3 players ;) and yay i love cats :D

alicebrown

Wow. thought id pop in a see whats going on now my life is finally alot quieter and i see Time are finally having some fun! Go Time!!! On another note im not suprised the runners have run again they seem really good at doing that.

Good luck to all sides :)

DeletedUser

I know I've pointed this out before, but will do so again: Statistics 101, and this is honestly the very first thing you learn, while any/all statistics may be hard core numbers, it is the INTERPRETATION of said statistics that can and will be manipulated to suit one's needs. Anyone who puts their faith in statistics is a fool.

Point about interpretation of statistics always being manipulated? FACT.
Point about faith in statistics is foolish? OPINION.

Ok, wait, let me don my pretty kevlar panties before someone replies. XD

AYK, I put out some sour milk (tainted with antifreeze) for your kitties.

Oh yeah, while I'm thinking of it, please pick up a coffee cake on your way. I'll make tea. Looking forward to your visit.

DeletedUser36833

Stats looking nice AYK.
We still have sooo much nobling to do though :)

DeletedUser

which account am i on then? seen as i know your scouting 3 players ;) and yay i love cats :D

Four actually, I'll just send cats at all of them, they'll find you eventually :p~

@Pegasus, your not wrong, there's no kevlar panties needed, stats aren't always what they seem. The question one has to ask themselves, is while stats may not always be an accurate representation, what is the accurate representation? And that's where the two sides will never come to terms and agree.

I could say that when we are done with the inactive accounts (from the players that fled), and villages within our frontlines, I believe we'll start picking up speed as we drive more and more players out of the game, and the stats will become even further apart than they are. And well, your side will argue that once we are no longer hitting the inactives, our stats will slow down.

There is no right or wrong, just interpretation of the stats, and what they mean for the future.

DeletedUser

My 2 cents for whatever it means ;-)

This world was gift wrapped to Time last year when BBS called for the world to go against them. But foolish leadership(or cunning if he was a Time puppet which he had to be because it was a moronic move) of Sky decided to declare war on THX instead of following the rest of the world (except for H) against Time. Then on top of that Alex's crew(however many player per account lool) thinks its better to capture all of THX's villages (ya that would happen) to support their front line with Time, before going against Time. So Time got another great player/players in the fold(who could blame Shakes it really was join or die).

alas, who knew by my hand alone the world would be "gift wrapped" for Time? Maybe I am now the only one who can stop them? :icon_eek:

let me show you a little something about what we were working with when we declared... not like it can hurt anything now.
[spoil]
members.jpg
[/spoil]
it was pretty much a "get active or die" scenerio, which unfortunately did not work.

now can you see how horribly empty your excuse sounds? lets see what options it leaves you with.

1. your grasping at straws trying to find something that will explain a situation you already know the answer to and just refuse to accept

OR

2. A tribe of 25 members with 12 inactives fighting against a family tribe with around 120 members (THX F.) and a third tribe with around half of that (Bored Remake), was enough to damage you to the point where you were unable to put up a decent fight against a tribe that declared what, 3 months, half a year later?

take your pick :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

alas, who knew by my hand alone the world would be "gift wrapped" for Time? Maybe I am now the only one who can stop them? :icon_eek:

let me show you a little something about what we were working with when we declared... not like it can hurt anything now.
[spoil]
members.jpg
[/spoil]
it was pretty much a "get active or die" scenerio, which unfortunately did not work.

now can you see how horribly empty your excuse sounds? lets see what options it leaves you with.

1. your grasping at straws trying to find something that will explain a situation you already know the answer to and just refuse to accept

OR

2. A tribe of 25 members with 12 inactives fighting against a family tribe with around 120 members (THX F.) and a third tribe with around half of that (Bored Remake), was enough to damage you to the point where you were unable to put up a decent fight against a tribe that declared what, 3 months, half a year later?

no offense tiger, but whos fault was it that SKY was inactive?

players up and leave, you get new owners. thats why you ask players to leave you their passies over some external medium like emails or skype (no proof for mods to ban provided you dont log into them and cross IP addresses) then if the acc goes red you get a new owner.

sure theres always some you cant get new owners onto (hence why you internally noble), but there are always some you can. At the risk of AYK slapping me up for saying stuff here, take the braatz acc in time. Thats on its third owner as far i know. the vanapagan account is at least on its second owner. the ghetto smurf account has had like 4 owners lol.

on my w50 tribe, there arent many accounts where its still the original player lol.

DeletedUser

I know I've pointed this out before, but will do so again: Statistics 101, and this is honestly the very first thing you learn, while any/all statistics may be hard core numbers, it is the INTERPRETATION of said statistics that can and will be manipulated to suit one's needs. Anyone who puts their faith in statistics is a fool.

Point about interpretation of statistics always being manipulated? FACT.
Point about faith in statistics is foolish? OPINION.

While I wholeheartedly agree with this generalised statement, I am not sure whether you were simply making an observation on the nature of statistic usage or whether you have a problem with a particular interpretation put forward somewhere in this topic?

DeletedUser

While it is true to say that the nature of the interpretation of statistics is very much subjective and subject to manipulation, it does not make the stats themselves any less true. If a tribe has lost 500 villages, they've lost 500 villages, there are no two ways about it. It's where those 500 villages were lost, who to, who by, and all the extra information that colours the true situation. The fact remains that the stats AYK posts are an indication of the way the war is going, regardless of whether the subjective view of either side of the stats shows the complete picture.

DeletedUser

[spoil]
members.jpg
[/spoil]

OR

seems than only richardtodd and christiano69 are still alive from SKY

clap clap clap