Current Wars?

DeletedUser

Same, if hes winning full stop surely you should dedicate more resources to the task?

DeletedUser

Same, if hes winning full stop surely you should dedicate more resources to the task?

It's fine as is, what bothers me is what silverflake talks as if he were taking on all of act1 at once, when it's only 5 players taking on them. The upper sector members like myself don't/wont bother since we don't like to intrude on others feasts. Besides I am dealing with my mortal enemy, 52% morale up in k13.

DeletedUser93357

It's fine as is, what bothers me is what silverflake talks as if he were taking on all of act1 at once, when it's only 5 players taking on them. The upper sector members like myself don't/wont bother since we don't like to intrude on others feasts. Besides I am dealing with my mortal enemy, 52% morale up in k13.

This is exactly what i was commenting for...but alas...he still thinks he is THE ONE :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Ignore my post, I posted it at the same time as you posted stats showing that they were losing.

DeletedUser99143

lol, firstly, if only 5 players are taking on us, then a) you guys won't need to declare war, and b) there is no need for u to be involved in this conversation.

And 52% morale? i guess we are too big for ACT1 to deal with, even though we are like 1/20th the size :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

lol, firstly, if only 5 players are taking on us, then a) you guys won't need to declare war, and b) there is no need for u to be involved in this conversation.

And 52% morale? i guess we are too big for ACT1 to deal with, even though we are like 1/20th the size :icon_rolleyes:

Declaration of war is only for procedural purposes, so that the members participating members know what the hell is going on. In words you can understand, doing it for the sake of doing it. Also, this conversation involves fellow tribe members who support me as I support them- and rather than having them waste their time trying to argue with "he whom spits on God's face," they should be focusing on pushing into the core of the world rather than wasting time typing in folly.

I'm dealing with 52% morale because of distance and points, this doesn't involve JellyB; however, if you can't already tell our focus is not you. Yes, have various members fighting different fronts, I myself having to be pushing for the k12/k13 sector.

In other, simpler words; im simply implying that our 5 members participating in the jellyb "war" shouldn't even bother with someone with a superiority complex that can't even back it up.

DeletedUser98855

Hahahahaha, instead of laughing at your own joke, why not join me in laughing at you :lol:

You clearly could use education on text laughter.

DISCLAIMER: Everyone has their own interpretation of "laughter in text", better known as text laugh. The definition before you is one individual's opinion and not necessarily the opinion of the TW community at-large. For more information on text laugh please read a book or some scholarly journals or some shit... while they may not develop your sense of humor, they will expand the breadth of your intellect... which can't hurt :).

Hah - I don't really think that was funny, but you do so I'll give you a "hah".
Heh - A short chortle, often used to express disdain or to acknowledge a sarcastic comment.
Haha - Hey now! That's kinda funny!
Hehe - I think I'm clever.
HeeHee & Teehee - I'm a Schoolgirl.
Hahahahaha - That's so funny! I'm laughing with you!
Baha - I'm laughing at you. Not at my joke. At you.

DeletedUser

DISCLAIMER: Everyone has their own interpretation of "laughter in text", better known as text laugh. The definition before you is one individual's opinion and not necessarily the opinion of the TW community at-large. For more information on text laugh please read a book or some scholarly journals or some shit... while they may not develop your sense of humor, they will expand the breadth of your intellect... which can't hurt :).

Heh - A short chortle, often used to express disdain or to acknowledge a sarcastic comment.

This might be the best pnp comment so far in w54.

DeletedUser94846

+1 , great post jack gangly : )

DeletedUser94846

punch loseing to tsa :)

Side 1:
Tribes: PUNCH!
Side 2:
Tribes: TSA

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 26,777
Side 2: 66,441
Difference: 39,664

chart

DeletedUser99143

Baha, you definitely thought too much about this. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser98416

Hahahahaha :D

This might be the best pnp comment so far in w54.

This ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

punch loseing to tsa :)

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 7
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 26,777
Side 2: 66,441
Difference: 39,664

chart

Im so tired of seeing you post in these forums...Punch is far from losing lol

[spoil]Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,561
Side 2: 939
Difference: 2,622

chart

Side 1: 141
Side 2: 51
Difference: 90

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 21,178,728
Side 2: 5,136,732
Difference: 16,041,996

chart

Side 1: 1,143,394
Side 2: 453,122
Difference: 690,272

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,585
Side 2: 422
Difference: 1,163

chart

Side 1: 105
Side 2: 49
Difference: 56

chart

Side 1: 11,232,413
Side 2: 2,648,852
Difference: 8,583,561

chart

Side 1: 832,077
Side 2: 435,763
Difference: 396,314

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 337
Side 2: 103
Difference: 234

chart

Side 1: 36
Side 2: 17
Difference: 19

chart

Side 1: 2,519,863
Side 2: 687,201
Difference: 1,832,662

chart

Side 1: 291,626
Side 2: 154,972
Difference: 136,654

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 24
Difference: 67

chart

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 4
Difference: 8

chart

Side 1: 700,844
Side 2: 133,774
Difference: 567,070

chart

Side 1: 108,415
Side 2: 38,297
Difference: 70,118

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 47
Side 2: 13
Difference: 34

chart

Side 1: 11
Side 2: 2
Difference: 9

chart

Side 1: 368,284
Side 2: 58,953
Difference: 309,331

chart

Side 1: 97,422
Side 2: 17,634
Difference: 79,788

chart

[/spoil]

You are constantly coming in to these forums and making up BS thinking it helps prove anything :icon_rolleyes: Every post from you I still wouldn't believe...

DeletedUser

Honestly, we all know he's a troll, but, I don't think punch has earned the right to complain about trolls have they? :p