Current Wars?

DeletedUser37628

You already decided to run and hide in PUNCH! :icon_eek:

I guess we won, then? :lol:

DeletedUser

You already decided to run and hide in PUNCH! :icon_eek:

I guess we won, then? :lol:

Punch! is his tribe... how is he running and hiding? A little research would show DenchY has left and rejoined Punch! before - he is a rather temperamental lad. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Punch! is his tribe... how is he running and hiding? A little research would show DenchY has left and rejoined Punch! before - he is a rather temperamental lad. :icon_wink:

nice move , leave Punch! launch on one of our mates and join back.... looks like some one smelling like asshole

DeletedUser

nice move , leave Punch! launch on one of our mates and join back.... looks like some one smelling like asshole

If you choose to believe DenchY leaving was some plot on Punch!'s behalf - go for it. I have no desire to humour your and your tribes paranoia. However, perhaps instead of jumping at shadows you should be working on getting those hundred members of yours into shape?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh snap... he said hundred members in order to make light of the multitude of members within Win! while simultaneously patting himself on the back for having leet members with large ePeens in the Punch bowl... And much less than folks in Win!

That Calmir sure duz know dem werds good.

DenchY

due to a number of incoming to punch members, i figured it didn't matter if i rejoined.

by all means don't stop sending fakes to me, my tagger is only just warming up :)

HeftySmurf

Oh snap... he said hundred members in order to make light of the multitude of members within Win! while simultaneously patting himself on the back for having leet members with large ePeens in the Punch bowl... And much less than folks in Win!

That Calmir sure duz know dem werds good.

Oh snap.... More shits comes out of your mouth then a horses backside.

Would you like to push your head farther up the backside that is WIN!? Explains the shit really, who has seen the human centipede? Haha

DeletedUser

Oh snap.... More shits comes out of your mouth then a horses backside.

Would you like to push your head farther up the backside that is WIN!? Explains the shit really, who has seen the human centipede? Haha

Hefty... I am very happy to inform you: (but this is probably old news for you anyway)...

I just received your Save the Date invitation for Calmir and Your upcoming Nuptuals in New York State and I will be unable to attend. I lost your number or maybe I used the paper to wipe my mouth.

I did quite enjoy the periwinkle colored paper with purple text. The I's dotted with little hearts was a very cute touch. Most likely Calmir's but maybe you had the idea for the rainbow confetti.

DeletedUser

If you choose to believe DenchY leaving was some plot on Punch!'s behalf - go for it. I have no desire to humour your and your tribes paranoia. However, perhaps instead of jumping at shadows you should be working on getting those hundred members of yours into shape?

huh ? what u talking about ? why u quote my post if ur " bla blah paranoia bla blah 100 member" has no relation to my opinion about DenchY ?

DeletedUser

huh ? what u talking about ? why u quote my post if ur " bla blah paranoia bla blah 100 member" has no relation to my opinion about DenchY ?

Because it read as if you were implying that Punch! were being stupidly sneaky in getting DenchY to leave then rejoin. My mistake if you were not implying that, but the comment still stands for the rest of the munchkins in WIN.

Hefty... I am very happy to inform you: (but this is probably old news for you anyway)...

I just received your Save the Date invitation for Calmir and Your upcoming Nuptuals in New York State and I will be unable to attend. I lost your number or maybe I used the paper to wipe my mouth.

I did quite enjoy the periwinkle colored paper with purple text. The I's dotted with little hearts was a very cute touch. Most likely Calmir's but maybe you had the idea for the rainbow confetti.

Not entirely sure why I am being brought into this, but the purple text and little hearts would - no doubt - be at my initiative.

DeletedUser

due to a number of incoming to punch members, i figured it didn't matter if i rejoined.

by all means don't stop sending fakes to me, my tagger is only just warming up :)

lol thre trains are that sloppy i have time to read holf the world forums befor sniping :lol:

DeletedUser

Because it read as if you were implying that Punch! were being stupidly sneaky in getting DenchY to leave then rejoin. My mistake if you were not implying that, but the comment still stands for the rest of the munchkins in WIN.

it more looks like
DenchY: I to fckn l33t to stay in Punch! i can create my own tribe and kick all WIN asses alone!

sending nukes and bah surprise he got incoming

DenchY: omfg i got 2k incoming
DenchY: hey Punch! u know u all my freinds , bro's , etc ...... I am a totaly loyal member of Punch!
DenchY: dont let them noble ur tribemate , lets stuck all my villas

and bah we results one moron starting jumping around and 2 tribes start waste troops for gain ODD to this douche

DeletedUser

I do find the conclusions you in WIN jump to so very amusing. Both DenchY and LordKhal left to pressure the leadership of Punch! and to make a statement, once the purpose of them leaving was achieved, they returned. Rather simple and clear cut.

But do please carry on with making your own conclusions; as I mentioned above, they entertain me.

DeletedUser

I do find the conclusions you in WIN jump to so very amusing. Both DenchY and LordKhal left to pressure the leadership of Punch! and to make a statement, once the purpose of them leaving was achieved, they returned. Rather simple and clear cut.

But do please carry on with making your own conclusions; as I mentioned above, they entertain me.

lol , sure u also can keep going sing ur mantra
"everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said ,everything was exactly as I said "

I am pretty sure this is entertain a lot of ppls