15 Don Mills
16 Ms Smidge
17 sidney07
18 nguyendat
19 crankster
20 maker73

Opinions

DeletedUser

I probably should apologies to Hefty - I seem to have killed his thread on the first reply. =P

DeletedUser

Considering there is another thread just like it that has died I think people are probably tired of the idea anyway.

These threads just end up being a mechanism for the players that post all the time on the forums to tell the other posters on the forums how good they are and how the players in the top 20 that aren't forum posters are obviously there only because of luck, so, the grow tiresome quite quickly.

DeletedUser

These threads just end up being a mechanism for the players that post all the time on the forums to tell the other posters on the forums how good they are and how the players in the top 20 that aren't forum posters are obviously there only because of luck, so, the grow tiresome quite quickly.

maybe I'll make a 'rate top 25 players'. So we can all rate you as well? :icon_wink:

HeftySmurf

Considering there is another thread just like it that has died I think people are probably tired of the idea anyway.

Im not top 20 and i made the thread, nothing to do with my ego.

DeletedUser

It wasn't directed at you, I know who you are :p, but, it is always the general theme of these threads anyway.

DeletedUser

Well if its to flame people make it the top 25. I'm feeling unflamed :(

DeletedUser

Update the list, it's changed since your post hefty ;D

I'll get this started then. Not that anyone cares about my opinion. :icon_rolleyes:

1 Newbie-Bob - Top for quite a while now with a 600K lead. Only 9 barbs nobled, and no obvious signs of major internalling. Looking good, but I can't help thinking I'm missing something with your 600K lead. ODA destroys doubt in my mind. 9/10 - would have 10/10 if you weren't so e-peen on the externals :icon_wink:

2 Josheb- One of the top players right from start up as I remember. Although he has a lot more internals than bob, he still deserves recognition for staying in top 20 for such a time. His ODA disappoints me a lot, and judging by his ODD he hasn't been targeted at all. Looks like he had a pretty easy ride, which is probably why He has stayed on top. :icon_rolleyes: 7/10

3 hibakusha- ODA whore. He seems to give a lot out and doesn't get much in return. While rank 1 in ODA, he is rank 50 in ODD. I would hate to see what you had to do to get such a high ODA. Almost 5 pages of internallings. I am disappoint. I guess we know no why his ODA is so high. Inactive clearing gives out good ODA :icon_rolleyes: 7/10

4 Reiny Uy- Farming beast and if he continued to farm like he used to, I'm sure he'd be up a few more ranks :icon_wink:. Disappointing that the last farming award he got was from march time but sometimes people lose activity. Very good conquors compared to a few others in the top 20. Low internals and low amount of barbs nobled, with a high ODA. 9.5/10

5 DavinFelth- Awh, My davin got into top 5. Congrats :icon_wink:. trying to be as unbias as possible but with no conquers against you, what can I say? Not the best nobling record, but far off the worst. Moderately low barb and internal rate. Lacking in ODA compared to some of these top players but your ODD shows that you had to at least fight for some of the villages unlike some. 8/10

6 Hymn- Most barbs nobled so far in the top 10. 3 pages of internals and that's not counting the ones that were kicked. Not looking good so far. Lowest ODA so far and one of the lowest ODD. I am disappoint to be honest. Although props for taking over pluto leadership. 5/10

7 heresxwolfman- low rate of barb munching. But 4 pages of internals against his fellow Patryn's. :icon_eek: To be fair to him, a lot are self nobles. Good ODA, which shows it wasn't just the internals that didn't clear their troops. ODD just short of a million. Been attacked and know how to stack. Suppose your not all bad. 7/10

8 Milonium001- Looked over his conquers. No internal conquers? That's a +1 if ever I gave one. No barbs either. +2. Great ODA rank. He sure had to fight to get some of those villages. ODD lets you down a lot, but it's not your fault if people are too scared to attack. Best stats in the top 10. Keep doing what your doing, shows you don't need to internal to get into top 10. I still have some doubt whether any of the conquers were internals that were just kicked but until proven otherwise 9/10

9 nguyendat- Great ODA, terrible ODD. 200K? I'll be surprised if all of your conquers aren't internals/inactive players. Looking through them though, only two internals. So why the low ODD? No barbs conquered. Suppose he either got a lot of his villages gifted to him and had to clear them himself, or people are genuinely scared/inactive all around him. Until proven otherwise 8/10

10 spudseq- A reasonable amount of internals. Not too much. A few barbs, one being a 600point village which I'll ignore. Low ODA compared to most on this list. And yet, another top 10 player who has minimal ODD? You've had it easy my friend. 7/10

And that's all i'm doing so far. Cba to do the other 10. Short attention span. Maybe i'll get back to it. Maybe I won't. Please note: All the ratings are based on other top 10 players. Getting a high rating simply means your good compared to the other top players. From what I can see, the majority of the top 10 haven't had to fight to keep villages and until they do that, they don't deserve a top 10 ranking. :icon_rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

4 Reiny Uy- Farming beast and if he continued to farm like he used to, I'm sure he'd be up a few more ranks :icon_wink:. Disappointing that the last farming award he got was from march time but sometimes people lose activity. Very good conquors compared to a few others in the top 20. Low internals and low amount of barbs nobled, with a high ODA. 9.5/10

:icon_redface:

The farming tank quit and left me alone :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

6 Hymn- Most barbs nobled so far in the top 10. 3 pages of internals and that's not counting the ones that were kicked. Not looking good so far. Lowest ODA so far and one of the lowest ODD. I am disappoint to be honest. Although props for taking over pluto leadership. 5/10
:

Hey I care about you opinion, Lol so you think that u think he is a poor player? The good news is we are near...

You got enough time to prove your point.

Man your cockiness we should have nobled you long ago your a lucky player man..Just keep goading us...And you will find out

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey I care about you opinion, Lol so you think that u think he is a poor player? The good news is we are near...

You got enough time to prove your point.

Man your cockiness we should have nobled you long ago your a lucky player man..Just keep goading us...And you will find out

Never said he was a poor player, Just said what his stats reflected. :icon_rolleyes:
Cockiness? Don't be a complete and utter hypocrite. You and Hefty dominated this forum not so long ago with your e-peen arguments. And how the hell is interpreting stats being cocky? I'm sure he is a wonderful person :icon_wink: but as I said:

EdwardT19 said:
Getting a high rating simply means your good compared to the other top players.

So yeah, same applies for low rating. He just wasn't as good as others in the top ten stat wise. So stop looking for arguments and go and merge into your super tribe and quit getting butthurt about whatever I say about any of your tribemates :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Never said he was a poor player, Just said what his stats reflected. :icon_rolleyes:
Cockiness? Don't be a complete and utter hypocrite. You and Hefty dominated this forum not so long ago with your e-peen arguments. And how the hell is interpreting stats being cocky? I'm sure he is a wonderful person :icon_wink: but as I said:

So yeah, same applies for low rating. He just wasn't as good as others in the top ten stat wise. So stop looking for arguments and go and merge into your super tribe and quit getting butthurt about whatever I say about any of your tribemates :icon_rolleyes:

Blah blah lets hit it...Why attack us! hahaha Coward!!

DeletedUser

Blah blah lets hit it...Why attack us! hahaha Coward!!

I read that post multiple times, I came back to it the third time, it still made no sense. :icon_rolleyes:

If you don't want to respond in a constructive way, don't.